Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New combo discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by 3.14kachu View Post
    Because when they work, and you get beaten by a team with a Pelipper, an Accelgor, and a Rufflet, I get to go, "BWAHAHAHAHA!"
    That would be pretty funny

(Sigh) if this combo wasn't illegal, it'd probably be used a lot. Spinda with Contrary+Skill Swap+Swagger.
    Wild Vanillite appeared!
    Go! Lickitung!
    Lickitung used Lick!
    Lickitung: Yummy Ice Cream!
    Vanillite: HOW DARE U TAKE A LICK OUT OF ME!
    Vanillite used Blizzard!
    Lickitung fainted!

White FC: 2236 9830 4301

The one main advantage this has over Tailwind is you can stick it on an Eviolite Cottonee...
    3DS FC: 3024-6140-6327 (please let me know if you add me, so I can add you too)
    Friend Safari is Fire with Pansear, Larvesta, and Braixen.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    No offense or anything, but there was a very very VERY similar thread before this.
    Anyway, this tactic is interesting, but is too glitchy and unpredictable. I wouldnt use it, but its still cool
    You must be referring to the one I made a few days ago. I tried to make this thread before, but I bombed and failed for lack of a solid example. This one offers a much, much, much, much, MUCH better explanation of what happens.

The tactic itself is easier to pull off when you use a move like Eruption or Surf b/c you don't have to worry about targeting, but when you use a single-target move, the laws of moves such as Outrage, Thrash, and Petal Dance apply. In other words, it picks one of the opponent's pokemon at random. It's random and crazy, I'll give you that, but it just might be crazy enough to take out your opponent. It helped me in a few battles in the past. That much, I can tell you.

Interesting find. Too bad it's only restricted to moves that hit the foe's side. Then again, who wouldn't like priority Earthquake?

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Interesting find. Too bad it's only restricted to moves that hit the foe's side. Then again, who wouldn't like priority Earthquake?
    The Pokémon being hit by it.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Super Nerd 7997 View Post
    The one main advantage this has over Tailwind is you can stick it on an Eviolite Cottonee...
    And like I said before, it also has the advantage of priority, which is sometimes more valuable than speed itself, and it's somewhat hard to predict when it will be used if you're going with an all-out offensive; and like I said before, it can be used if Tailwind won't get the job done or your attacker is Paralyzed or slow in general.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12