Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 144

Thread: The Market Place

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default The Market Place

    Hi and welcome to the market place!

    Rules:-
    1.Please follow all serebii forum rules.
    2. No hacks (obviously)
    3. No bad language, spamming or trolling.
    4. Be patient and be happy!
    Announcement!
    Thanks to Aromaflora for approving

    My Pokemon for offer (unless stated):-
        Spoiler:- My RNG's:

        Spoiler:- Events & DW:



        Spoiler:- Shiny Flawless UT & EV Trained:



        Spoiler:- WANTS!:



    Recommended Shops:-

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538152 Evans Little Shop of Flawless Shinies
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543436 Soul's Flawless and Event Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=536633 K'yoril's Caravan
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3361163http:// Aaron's Trade Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=544943 Wadders poke centre
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=533063 BX's Trade Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=537182 Zii's Wonderish shop
    Last edited by craig87; 14th December 2011 at 9:14 AM.
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Graz for your shop =))))))

    Click my Image to go to my Shop ^^


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    View them!!


    Looking for Wifi Battle...PM me or Vm me...OU Battle =)
    My White FC(US) : 5372 2005 8050<<<---Use this for trade..black no long using...
    My Black FC(US): 1764 5034 7444

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Oh wow Craig!! Yay!! All the best of luck with the thread

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    594

    Default

    hey i'm interested in your korean station zoroark i can offer you a dw turtwig
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    hey i'm interested in your korean station zoroark i can offer you a dw turtwig
    Yea that will be great can you trade later today?
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    I am interested in your Shiny ポケパ-ク Mew lvl 30 (with pkrs). I can offer a Dw Arceus not OT Mat, or A Korean Gentle DW Rayquaza.

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I'm interested in these: セブン Pikachu UT (present)
    ESTEU09 Regigigas
    ETE2011 Zoroark Quirky
    Shiny Channel Jirachi UT
    テンイむら Regigigas
    ESTEU09 Regigigas
    EUVER09 Regigigas
    Movie11 Shaymin UT
    Peli11 Shaymin UT
    Film11 Shaymin UT

    Are the Dragonite and Infernape shiny? If so I want them too.

    See if any of these interest you.

        Spoiler:- All are UT unless specified::
    Last edited by TVGuru; 6th October 2011 at 6:52 AM.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCharizard2 View Post
    I am interested in your Shiny ポケパ-ク Mew lvl 30 (with pkrs). I can offer a Dw Arceus not OT Mat, or A Korean Gentle DW Rayquaza.
    Hi sorry mate i have both of those
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    @tvguru:- dragonite and infernape are shiny
    Im interested in
    Shiny flawless paradise shaymin
    Korean dw charmander
    Shiny flawless zapdos
    Shiny flawless groudon
    Shiny flawless rayquaza
    Pokepark jirachi

    Are ou offering things on your pending list aswel?
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    656

    Default

    hi craig i am interested in your pidove, pansage and axew unhatched mystery eggs, i can offer an UT WORLD11 Scrafty, shiny oaks letter shaymin ut, and shiny sinjoh ruins giratina ut, pm/vm me and we shall discuss

    Current Status: Mobile™
    When I battle I play as Kris!
    Name: Alexis | FC: 3969-5554-2965

    I am playing through Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness yay :]
    ~*My Trade Shop: Downloaded Wifi Mystery Gift Halloween Pumkaboo!*~

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craig87 View Post
    @tvguru:- dragonite and infernape are shiny
    Im interested in
    Shiny flawless paradise shaymin
    Korean dw charmander
    Shiny flawless zapdos
    Shiny flawless groudon
    Shiny flawless rayquaza
    Pokepark jirachi

    Are ou offering things on your pending list aswel?
    Yes I am. But just know nothing is set in stone or in time, mostly on the opposite party's fault.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi Craig, how is business :P Shop looks great

    I see in alot of places people looking for unhatched event eggs of Pansage, Pidove and Axew. Is the OT ur own after u hatch it? Is that why they are valuable? I am interested in those if they are just for fun

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Yes I am. But just know nothing is set in stone or in time, mostly on the opposite party's fault.
    Ok could i just have those for now and you can have 8 of what you want? Im interested in loads of your pendings!
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evan0913 View Post
    Hi Craig, how is business :P Shop looks great

    I see in alot of places people looking for unhatched event eggs of Pansage, Pidove and Axew. Is the OT ur own after u hatch it? Is that why they are valuable? I am interested in those if they are just for fun
    hey evan thanks a lot, its not finished yet. Yea its your own ot and id when they hatch.
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craig87 View Post
    Ok could i just have those for now and you can have 8 of what you want? Im interested in loads of your pendings!
    Shiny Channel Jirachi UT, SF Dragonite, SF Infernape, セブン Pikachu UT (present), テンイむら Regigigas, ESTEU09 Regigigas, ETE2011 Zoroark Quirky, and Peli11 Shaymin UT.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    594

    Default

    hey i'm interested in your nok manaphy i'm offerin a dw squirtle let me know
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, UT shiny flawless axew ( adamant ) and UT shiny flawless deino (modest )for your UT shiny flawless cubchoo and UT shiny flawless vanillite? Btw, what natures are they?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSamurott View Post
    Hey, UT shiny flawless axew ( adamant ) and UT shiny flawless deino (modest )for your UT shiny flawless cubchoo and UT shiny flawless vanillite? Btw, what natures are they?
    Yea that would be great, the cubchoo is jolly and vanillite is modest. Let me know when you can trade mate.
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey Craig what nature, ability, gender, IVs, moves do u want for Mawlie? I'll get one of my RNGers to do it for u :P

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I am interested too
    Last edited by JASON221; 7th October 2011 at 11:52 AM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    shop updated! Check it out
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    228

    Default

    I'm interested in your flawless Modest Shiny Petilil. I have these flawless shinies (All UT) to offer that you don't have: Mareep(Modest nature), Cobalion(Timid nature), Staryu(Timid nature), Seel(Timid nature), and Tornadus(Jolly nature).


    3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalOverlord View Post
    I'm interested in your flawless Modest Shiny Petilil. I have these flawless shinies (All UT) to offer that you don't have: Mareep(Modest nature), Cobalion(Timid nature), Staryu(Timid nature), Seel(Timid nature), and Tornadus(Jolly nature).
    Hi mate could i have the cobalion please?
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi Craig
    Interested in:
    146 Moltres lvl 50 Shiny Flawless Timid Pressure
    244 クラウン Entei lvl 30 Shiny Flawless Adamant Pressure
    249 Lugia lvl 70 Shiny Flawless Modest Pressure
    CMT for them?
    Also are any for ur events flawless?

    Thanks

    Edit: Mate is that Hasty Movie Victini Flawless?
    Last edited by evan0913; 10th October 2011 at 5:16 AM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evan0913 View Post
    Hi Craig
    Interested in:
    146 Moltres lvl 50 Shiny Flawless Timid Pressure
    244 クラウン Entei lvl 30 Shiny Flawless Adamant Pressure
    249 Lugia lvl 70 Shiny Flawless Modest Pressure
    CMT for them?
    Also are any for ur events flawless?

    Thanks

    Edit: Mate is that Hasty Movie Victini Flawless?
    Hi mate the entei is an event one and i have a flawless event raikou and suicune, flawless event celebi and flawless event ev trained jirachi. The hasty victini isn't flawless mate
    Last edited by craig87; 10th October 2011 at 9:01 AM.
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •