Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

No Ember...

Ok, that's great...now hopefully it doesn't come up again.

Wow, what a boring episode. The title was almost a misnomer.

They might as well have called it "Ash, Iris, and Cilan waste time trying to reunite a Trainer and her Pokemon and then Ash and Cilan lose a battle."

There wasn't even that much Ingo and Emmet....

Meh wasn't that obvious? it was directly upgraded, why would he use ember anymore? he didn't just learn a new move, he updated the old one, basicly he still has 3 moves.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 6th October 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Hmm did I see Alder hitting on Nurse Joy and slapping his pokemon on the butt?

Haha yes you did, awesome but talk about it in the episode thread.

AWWWW POOR DENTO!!!! He SULKED....now if only it was just a corner....and with foongus. I was waiting for this moment sometime...;_; he pulled a Tamaki XDD (dare I say...twice?)
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Good figth, little dudes impressed me they put up a fight :P I would like to see a rematch close or after the league .
    I can agree with that, for what it's worth Ash and Cilan did pretty dang good even though losing was pretty much expected.

geez that random girl's swaddloon isn't going to be evolving with an attitude like that^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I can agree with that, for what it's worth Ash and Cilan did pretty dang good even though losing was pretty much expected.

geez that random girl's swaddloon isn't going to be evolving with an attitude like that^^;
    I agree, the battle looked to be a good one with Ash and Cilan able to work well together.

Maybe, but to be fair I think Swadloon just needs to be happy with it's trainer to evolve ^^;

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yeah, it was kinda "jealous" but probably because it likes its trainer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah, it was kinda "jealous" but probably because it likes its trainer lol.
    Well that sounds like a good thing for it's evolution XD Honestly though, who could blame that Axew for being confused? That was scary how much that girl looked like it's trainer XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

really like this episode.
    i like the musical part more than the subway battles.
    hope there is more exploring episode next time

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Well that sounds like a good thing for it's evolution XD Honestly though, who could blame that Axew for being confused? That was scary how much that girl looked like it's trainer XD
    Haha yeah just missing the glasses :P.

Wow, untill Swadloon appears, it is belongs to a COTD. LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    RandomOne

I felt bad for Dento the most out of this episode, got left behind like that and was all sad, poor poor guy. Well, at least Ash/Iris had some cute moments while he was gone, thank you writers for thinking of Negaishippers. I thought the Pokemon Musicals contest was a random add on to the episode, whatever it was a cute scene. While, this episode adding nothing to the plot some of the bits were enjoyable.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

And to think this episode was suppose to be a battle when I didn't really qualify as a battle the episode was funny if you really think about it.
    Random axew goes missing ash trys to finds its trainer.
    Its subway time!!!!!!!!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

4 minutes for a 1 on 1 battle is enought, 2on2 in this case since its a tag battle.

I'm curious though, did Chandelure have Flash Fire as it's ability? or Flame Body.

Musical Ash was surprisingly adorable XD!

UNexpected musical appearance, I wish they elaborate more on them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I felt bad for Dento the most out of this episode, got left behind like that and was all sad, poor poor guy. Well, at least Ash/Iris had some cute moments while he was gone, thank you writers for thinking of Negaishippers. I thought the Pokemon Musicals contest was a random add on to the episode, whatever it was a cute scene. While, this episode adding nothing to the plot some of the bits were enjoyable.
    Hmm. I wonder how many people would be wearing that WTF face if Ash and Iris were ALONE on that ferris wheel cart while the rest of their group was on another?

Here's hoping this is it for the musicals. The little short they did with Ash, Pikachu, and Oshawott dancing around was enough. But, given the fact that we have the Maractus episode coming up....eh..

Not on YT, so I had to look at the photos. It's not a good sign when a battle is in less than 1 1/2 pages at the end of an episode.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

That Swadloon pissed me off.

I liked this episode Cilan's reactions in this episode were so awesome and the battle was nice. Hopefully they'll have a rematch later on with Eelektross and Chandelure vs Pignite and Simisage.

That female axew was cute.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Not on YT, so I had to look at the photos. It's not a good sign when a battle is in less than 1 1/2 pages at the end of an episode.
    The battle was 4 minutes I think or something close to that, which is good for a 1on1 tag battle its 2on2 but you get the gig, there are not new pokemons and swaps, why use youtube with so many streaming sites that actually have better quality, better why not just download the episodes...?

To me the battle was pretty nice, the little dudes like I said before put up a good fight.

For what it's worth Tepig and Pansage were kicking some butt for a while until they finally got shut down by Thunderbolt and Psychic. Pansage's aerial bullet seed was also awsome to watch.

Compared to when Ash faught Palmer which was pretty much a one sided fight until the energy ball incindent, I enjoyed this battle with a "Facility" leader, (though in this case it should be leaders lol) more so because both sides were doing well until the end.

Iris doing her best to help the girl Axew out because of her goal to become a dragon master was nice occurance as well.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 6th October 2011 at 11:37 PM.

I watched the episode. OMG OMG OMG Dento <333 I loved his reactions...I was all D'AAAAAW then I was AWWWWWW (then I was all fastforward to the next Dento scene) and then the battle was really nice X3 I loved tasting time in this one. I LOVED Dento's little giggle in the beginning. Whenever he laughs they sound.........................cocky? A little bit insane? Whatever it is I love it whenver he does that XDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

This episode was cool. It was great to see Yanappu and Pokabu battle together, even though they lost. Pokabu is progressing really well! It was disappointing to see Ash and Iris spending very little time at the Musical and Sports Dome. The Football sign above the dome looked really cool. The female Kibago had a very cute pink bow on her tale, and very different-looking tusks to Iris' Kibago showing their gender differences. It was funny when Mijumaru popped out to try and go on stage. Ash, Mijumaru, and Pikachu looked really odd in the Musical outfits. Yanappu looked cool when he did an aeriel Bullet Seed attack. It was silly when Iris/Ash kept looking for Kibago's trainer, but kept going other directions. The random wild Pokemon always seem to be the same all of the time... Minezumi... Yorterry... Shikijika... It was great to see that Pokabu was the 1st stamp. Dent's reactions to running out of time for the last stamp were priceless.

80/100

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast