Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

This episode was dull. Just a boring filler episode in my opinion. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    This episode was dull. Just a boring filler episode in my opinion. That's all.
    Well its not filler since they had a subway battle. I noticed BW has made what would be filler in past series regular eps even if its just 1 minute worth of story. XD Like the early BW eps where they had TR for like 1 minute with the space stone. Then again that lead nowhere so maybe they were filler. IDK BW is confusing me with contiuanity

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Well its not filler since they had a subway battle. I noticed BW has made what would be filler in past series regular eps even if its just 1 minute worth of story. XD Like the early BW eps where they had TR for like 1 minute with the space stone. Then again that lead nowhere so maybe they were filler. IDK BW is confusing me with contiuanity
    Oh, yeah, that's true. A good majority of it was filler. I think it was supposed to lead up to the battle with TP but since those episodes got postponed, the writers plans got messed up.

Finished watching the dub version, I enjoyed it the same as the original version, it was nice.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I thought this was a pretty cute episode. I really liked the scene where Ash and his Pokemon got to dance in the musical. XD It was also pretty nice to just watch Ash and Iris hang out. Finally, Cilan had some pretty funny moments too. I thought the battle at the end seemed kinda slow, and I find it interesting that main characters have been losing pretty many battles lately. But good episode overall.

Stamps? You decided stamps were the best next thing for Cilan? My lanta. And then Ingo and Emmet battle him and Ash anyways. WHY DIDNT HE ASK EARLIER. Overall the Iris and Ash thing was just boring, and I'm sure the shippers were all over it though. Qwaa

Not the best episode, but the double dose of axews was adorable. I keep wondering if Iris's Axew is a boy or girl, and this episode seems to hint it's a boy. Oh yes, and the musical scene was great too.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Nice episode, the Musical and Iris her Axew, hehe..
    fun to see that Cilian collects stamps :P
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was disappointed on how short the Subway fight was. At least Cilan got all his stamps.

Meh, this episode was boring. It'd be better if Ash stayed with Cilan instead of going sightseeing with Iris. The scenes with Ash and Iris hanging out in Nimbasa amusement park were just........ugh.....boring!
    Erina was cute, but the scenes with her and Cilan trying to find Axew were boring as well.

The only good part of this episode was the tag battle between Ingo/Emmet and Ash/Cilan. But the battle was too short, so I couldn't enjoy it.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I actually really enjoyed this episode. The majority was filler, but it's exactly the type of filler I like. It was great to see Ash and Iris explore Nimbasa City together - I wish we could've seen more of the city! Cilan's stamp rally was nice as well, very lucky that Erina had that last Axew stamp! I wish the battle with the Subway Bosses was longer though, it felt like the attacks came too fast and the battle was so short. Still, it's nice that Cilan got to fulfill his childhood dream. I'm really going to miss the scenery in Nimbasa City, it's been my favourite location so far this series. The final scene on the ferris wheel was gorgeous!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345