Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Kyurem

i'm n.2 on that ladder wtF
    unshakeable

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Huh. Black Kyurem Adamant Outrage does 81.6% - 96% with Outrage. White Draco Meteor does 95.2% - 112.2%. This assumes no item for either one. I think you forgot STAB...
    0__0

Ooh, you're right, I did! I can't find a good online generation 5 calculator so I used Smogon's calculator (that still needs to be updated) and opted Kyurem with Deoxys while attacking and Walrein while defending. I swear, I did put in the correct EV spread to make their stats the same as Kyurems.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    0__0

Ooh, you're right, I did! I can't find a good online generation 5 calculator so I used Smogon's calculator (that still needs to be updated) and opted Kyurem with Deoxys while attacking and Walrein while defending. I swear, I did put in the correct EV spread to make their stats the same as Kyurems.
    This one is pretty good, I tend to use it on my iPod

^Credit to Anakbae^

Quote Originally Posted by guerrilla radio View Post
    i'm n.2 on that ladder wtF
    Because I stopped laddering on Pokémon Showdown, since the new moves and Formes from Pokémon Black and White 2 have already been implemented into Pokémon Online.
    This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called 'battle' was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. I can't stand that guy. I can beat that guy. I can't forgive that guy. We make enemies for all sorts of reasons, and from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in a battle.

Music

Wonder how Imposter Ditto will fare with these formes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Wonder how Imposter Ditto will fare with these formes.
    Not good unless they're at the KO mark, lack the Choice Scarf, and Ditto has the Choice Scarf. Also, why did you mention Ditto, did it get the boot too?

subroost............

I am an avid lover of Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Professor Layton, Sherlock Holmes, Slender Man, Doctor Who and The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
    VM/PM me if you wanna chat or can direct me to a community of people with similar interests.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    subroost............
    For B-Kyurem maybe (since it lacks Ice Physical STAB unless you really want to use Freeze Shock), but you'd be sacrificing a ton of type coverage from W-Kyurem to fit in these two sets.

Subroost is neat on normal Kyurem with its great bulk. Takes on stuff like Blissey who loves to Toxic you. With the right EVs in HP, even 1 Seismic Toss won't break it. Never tested on the formes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

I run Glaciate on my Kyurem (with Modest 128 HP/252 SpA/128 Spe) and it has proved quite useful in the past. Though not that strong of a STAB, it still does a fair chunk and the speed drop comes in handy the odd time. In all honesty, should I keep it if I change to Sub-Roost (never used this strategy in general so I can't really say)?

I remember people saying that they'd run this set for added coverage plus recovery: Ice Beam / Fusion Flare / Draco Meteor / Roost.

If people have B-Kyurem, is there any chance that Kyurem's TM List is unchanged? If so, why not make it similar to W-Kyurem where we can give it coverage in the form of Outrage or Dragon Claw / Fusion Bolt / Stone Edge / Roost. Only issue is you sacrifice Ice STAB, but at this point there is nothing other than Ice Beam that makes it worth using Ice Phyiscal STAB (looking mainly at abusing 170 physical)

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I run Glaciate on my Kyurem (with Modest 128 HP/252 SpA/128 Spe) and it has proved quite useful in the past. Though not that strong of a STAB, it still does a fair chunk and the speed drop comes in handy the odd time. In all honesty, should I keep it if I change to Sub-Roost (never used this strategy in general so I can't really say)?
    No, you should run

-Sub
    -Roost
    -Ice Beam/Blizzard/Earth Power
    -Dragon Pulse.

It allows you to take down Blissey apparently, with Toxic Spikes support.

Current Hunt: Relic Castle - Badge Quest #4

3,903 REs

I use subroost and ice beam and earth power on mine. enough hp evs to give it 404 hp 252 speed and the rest in special attack. very good set.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

SO what would be a competitive movelist for Black Kyurem, as well as EV spread?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456