Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    If its HP was swapped with Speed, we wouldn't be talking so much crap about it.
    If Hp was swapped with speed, it'd be Uber.

Stupid Question Require Stupid Answers.

ok but without scarf, my point stands. Except for breloom. unless the scarf set becomes so widely good and popular, it will suck in Ou forever.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    you mena focus miss. In order to beat sxcrafty, you have to hope it hits, which it won't 70 percent of the time.Yeah, that focus miss's real accuracy. True with cokeldurr, but you lose momentuim and same with mienshao. Don't for get verizon of breloom, too! Same with every Ou dragon in existence!
    It is only 10 points under the popular Stone Edge ya know?
    It hits 7 of 10 times which isn't THAT low.

If the accuracy bothers you just use HP fighting.

Why would Kyurem suck in OU? it have good bulk 125/90/90 nice speed for scarf (90) and solid 130 offence it isn't emboar it got speed and nice bulk it is just underestimated to death.
    If you see a dangerous pokemon (like scizor or conkeldurr) just "switch" to a counter the fact a pokemon doesn't kill the whole metagame doesn't mean it sucks!
    Like I said before he should get a bigger move pool in the next pokemon game like most of gen 5 pokemons, who lack of a good move pool who knows? he might get aura sphere or better stats like girtina this pokemon isn't finished yet I can't belive he is ready to be in a cover of the 3rd game he will get something for sure.

ok but without scarf, my point stands. Except for breloom. unless the scarf set becomes so widely good and popular, it will suck in Ou forever.
    Kyurem only real niche in OU is the monster of hail offense anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    It is only 10 points under the popular Stone Edge ya know?
    It hits 7 of 10 times which isn't THAT low.

If the accuracy bothers you just use HP fighting.

Why would Kyurem suck in OU? it have good bulk 125/90/90 nice speed for scarf (90) and solid 130 offence it isn't emboar it got speed and nice bulk it is just underestimated to death.
    If you see a dangerous pokemon (like scizor or conkeldurr) just "switch" to a counter the fact a pokemon doesn't kill the whole metagame doesn't mean it sucks!
    Like I said before he should get a bigger move pool in the next pokemon game like most of gen 5 pokemons, who lack of a good move pool who knows? he might get aura sphere or better stats like girtina this pokemon isn't finished yet I can't belive he is ready to be in a cover of the 3rd game he will get something for sure.
    Ya mean stone miss right? Kyurem is ok in UU, but since the ban, he is horrible. Hopefully his special forme in grey version will be better.

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
    If Hp was swapped with speed, it'd be Uber.
    Uber is better than BL. At least then it would be used.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

I use a Scarf Kyurem on my team, and it works excellent. Its Draco Meteor is comparable to Latios's, and it has a powerful Ice Beam that always saves me in a pinch. For example, it handles things like Gliscor, Dragonite, FatMence, Landorus, etc.

That's true, but scarf terakion wrecks it. And priority.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

It survives a Scizor's Bullet Punch, and it outspeeds Adamant Scarf Terrakion IIRC. Both fall to one of its attacks.

For the time being it should only worry about Scizor's bullet punch that is not guaranteed to kill it.
    And Terrakion is a bit harder,but scarf lacks the power to break trough Gliscor that can sponge some hits for Kyurem.

you mena focus miss. In order to beat sxcrafty, you have to hope it hits, which it won't 70 percent of the time.Yeah, that focus miss's real accuracy. True with cokeldurr, but you lose momentuim and same with mienshao. Don't for get verizon of breloom, too! Same with every Ou dragon in existence!
    Why would Kyurem be afraid of a phone company (insert laugh here).

Jibberish aside, Kyurem would have to be afraid of Fighting types in general. 'Nuff said.

Kyurem, the dragon that gets trolled by Haoxrus!

forever kyurem

edit: and rather amusingly the main reason that Kyurem sucks so much, the Rocks weak with no reliable recovery, hasn't really been mentioned in this thread yet. =p
    also the inability to break through steels that aren't hit SE by focus blast is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by epic_eevee View Post

forever kyurem

edit: and rather amusingly the main reason that Kyurem sucks so much, the Rocks weak with no reliable recovery, hasn't really been mentioned in this thread yet. =p
    also the inability to break through steels that aren't hit SE by focus blast is bad.
    man eevee you stole the sig i was gonna use xD
    anyways yea Kyurem was good in UU with hail and such
    but now? it literally sucks in OU

Kyurem has decent stats.
    But it is too weak against Priority moves and his typing is awful for the metagame.

As I've said kyurem with the right support in the team and scarf can be sooooo deadly. Hp fire can deal very decent damage to those annoying steels aswell, ik that this pokemon may be outclassed in some ways however, with those respectable stats and stabs it's so often underated.
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."

Quote Originally Posted by pimm94 View Post
    Kyurem has decent stats.
    But it is too weak against Priority moves and his typing is awful for the metagame.
    Kyurem should only worry about Scizor's Bullet Punch because the other common priority that is common and super effective against him that you might have guessed it is Conkeldurr's Mach Punch can't OHKO after Stealth Rock damage with a little investment in his hp(24 evs only)and OHKO it back with specs Draco Meteor on par with Latios power.Technilloom is irrelevant because it is not released yet.

And his typing is not one of Kyurem's problem,his movepool is.

kyurem with a choice scarf in hail, blizzard hits hard, i just started runnin him with a scarf and i'm seeing improvments in my team already, i run max spd and spattk, psychic, dpulse, blizzard and shadowball for those pesky psychic pokemon

i just checked the last post, sry for bumping this
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

Once this comfirmed Forme comes out, Kyurem might get some rolls on him. But idk...
    Meh, working on sig...

master you should add substitute set._.
    "Tch"-Levi Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post
    master you should add substitute set._.

yeah the sub set is probably the best one available really ****s teams up.

EDIT: so I'm not totally useless I'll just list it so you can c/p.

Kyurem@ Leftovers
    Pressure
    Modest
    56 HP | 236 SpA | 216 Spe
    -Substitute
    -Blizzard
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Focus Blast
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Puretrainer View Post
    yeah the sub set is probably the best one available really ****s teams up.
    specially in hail
    "Tch"-Levi Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by AlakazamAffinity View Post
    Kyurem is cool but it sucks. It's a shame too because it has 660 BST.

Power Creep is so stupid this gen.
    in which sick twisted universe does kyurem suck?
    ive used it several times before and besides the huge list of weaknesses that his ice typing provides i havent got one complain about kyurem
    "Tch"-Levi Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post
    in which sick twisted universe does kyurem suck?
    ive used it several times before and besides the huge list of weaknesses that his ice typing provides i havent got one complain about kyurem
    Exactly!!!!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by AlakazamAffinity View Post
    in the sick twisted universe that is B/W standard.

You do realize that it's BL meaning that it's too powerful for UU but sucks too much to use in OU? Yeah. Terrible.

Not to mention that it's ice STAB is walled by the most popular walls in OU. Also, it a dragon. Why in the actual **** doesn't it get dragon dance? Seriously. This fact alone easily makes him the worst dragon banned from UU.
    Someone here is a little pessimistic....

Anyway, I don't think it would matter much if it got dragon dance. What's would the set be? Dragon Dance/Outrage/Rock Tomb/Shadow Claw? It's better off specially anyway, kind of like Latios.

Ice STAB is walled by Jellicent, Jirachi and friends, but fighting, often considered the best STAB can touch a Jellicent either, and still has troubles with Skarmory, Gliscor and Jirachi. Yet, we've still got Terrakion in OU. Oh, and lets look. Cloyster is OU for skill link icicle spear. Mamoswine for the amazing coverage it Ground/Ice. Starmie is almost never seen without boltbeam.

Ice is actually an amazing offensive typing, it's only problem is that it's a terrible defensive typing.

Anyway, I have a question. How is the B/W universe sick and twisted in anyway?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast