Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Review Game

Reviewed Chapter 30 for Max's new adventure

Someone review Chapter 2 for bond please :3

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Done chapter 2 for Bond!

Review of my fic - link in Sig!
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

I reviewed Chapter 3 of The Legend's End!

Can someone please review The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons, appreciate it.

Review of The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons up.

Want a review of New World. I would prefer a review of the entire thing so far, not just the first few chapters.

Done! I reviewed 'New World' by An Enemy Spy. Here is the link@

Please review my story 'Author's Run'. Can you review Chapter 2 and/or probably Chapter 3...

You can use this link@ or the link in my signature.

So Dormant signing off..

One Author, One Creator and Two boys. Set in Johto. Where everything is not what it seems. For they must flee from the group called the Grammar Police. And saved the World from an unknown threat.

Credits to ~BrightStarVictory~ of Subspace Generate Graphics!

So Bad It's Good and, So Bad It's Good 2: War of the Turkey

Oneshot(s)! It's-IT'S. It's.....Something. Caution: May shatter your sanity. Read, if you dare.....

My Author's Profile

As a note for the future: a writer need only read and review one chapter of a fic to request a review. While they may do more if they like, it isn't really polite to ask for reviews on multiple chapters. That's what the review exchange is for.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

I have done Dormant's review of chapter 2 and such.
    remember don't hesitate to ask me to do more. I got pushed on the edge of time left so...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...se-%28PG-14%29

If someone could, I would like a much more indepth (it doesn't have to be THAT indepth but...) review of chapter 2 and possibly if they want to chapter 3. focused more on the story and characters, but I'll take any type of review honestly. I'm just already aware of the grammar issues that are there...(most of them.)
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I've already reviewed Doryuzu's story, and since it's been this long without anyone else reviewing it, could somebody please do New World.

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    I've already reviewed Doryuzu's story, and since it's been this long without anyone else reviewing it, could somebody please do New World.
    That's not how this works. Doryuzu is up until someone comes and reviews The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons by way of the Review Game. Doryuzu reviewed Reverse Reverse, and fair is fair. Until they get the review they deserve, Doryuzu is up next with The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons.

Reviewed Chapter Three of The Girl Who Knows The Hearts Of The Dragons

The next person has a choice between
    A) First chapter of The Other King
    B) Any chapter of Carry On, Blissey

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Reviewed chapter 1 of The Other King by ChloboShoka.
    Could the next person please review any chapter/s they like in my story 'Swim Good'. Link in banner (in signature) - Thank you

Review posted for chapter 1. http://www.fanfiction.net/r/9049174/

I'd like a review done for New World..
    I would like it to be a fairly detailed review of the whole shebang, with a comparison between the quality of the first half and the second half of the story so far.
    Last edited by An Enemy Spy; 13th March 2013 at 8:58 AM.

Hmmm... thought I got ninja'd before posting my own review for "Swim Good," but now I'm just confused because there is no review for "Swim Good" posted by the above poster. Sooo... I'm just gonna go ahead and assume until someone tells me otherwise that I got the review in for "Swim Good" and should disregard the last post since you don't get a turn if you don't review. Eh? Confirmation? *shrug*

Anyway, for the next poster, I'll give you a choice between reviewing: There is a Madness to My Method (Pokemon - Oneshot, PG-13, ~1,700 words) and Diplomacy (Slayers - 26 Chapters, R, ~3,500 words per chapter). Of course, if you choose Diplomacy you don't have to read all the chapters. Thanks in advance.

Since the link goes to his fanfiction account, that's where I put the review. I guess I forgot to link it.

Ah, that makes muuuuch more sense now (I followed the banner link, so I hadn't even considered it being posted off-site). Well, my loss for being slower. Disregard my post. An Enemy Spy's New World is up next.

I reviewed New World (Focused on chapter 4) by Enemy Spy.

Next reader has a choice between Carry On, Blissey or The Other King. Whichever story you choose, can review any chapter you wish.

Advancers Tumblr

I didn't want to do this immediately after having mine done, but since it's been a few days now, I guess it's ok. Here's my review of chapter one.

I'd like a review of Chapter 21 of New World.
    Last edited by An Enemy Spy; 16th March 2013 at 6:47 AM.

Okay, dude, you're got to read the rules. You can request reviews for ONE chapter. If someone feels so inclined, they can review more, but you cannot request more than that.

Not to mention, your review does not meet the review requirements. You have 24 hours to make sure that it does, or until someone else reviews any of ChloboShoka's fics.

Fixed it. I'm sorry for being the scummy piece of trash that I am. I'm a terrible reviewer and an even worse person. I hope that rectifies it.

Here's my review for Chapter 21 of New World.

For the next poster, I'll give you a choice between reviewing: There is a Madness to My Method (Pokemon - Oneshot, PG-13, ~1,700 words) and Diplomacy (Slayers - 26 Chapters, R, ~3,500 words per chapter). Of course, if you choose Diplomacy you don't have to read all the chapters--any chapter(s) you choose to comment on would be great by me. Thanks in advance!

Here is my review of "There is a Madness to My Method."

I'd like someone to review "Happenings Between Goals." You're free to choose any chapter (please refrain from choosing to review one of the filler chapters, however), but Chapter 5 is probably the latest chapter that is also the most representative of the story in its entirety.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

My review of Ch. 5 of "Happenings Between Goals"

I would like to get a review of one of the latest chapters of Maelstrom. I would love one for Ch. 12: A Fool's Venture
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Reviewed Chapter 12 of A Fool's Venture

I would like a review for Carry On, Blissey - any chapter you want.

Advancers Tumblr

I've reviewed Carry on, Blissey

Could someone please review 'Zizi's Moogobling Events In Flumplop

Its only two chapters in and theyre fairly short so nothing too drastic, thank you hunni's x
    Last edited by LadyLady; 24th March 2013 at 6:14 PM.
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!

]

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast