Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: The Review Game

That review does not meet the review requirements. Seriously man, read the first post. Your spot will be held for twenty four hours until you can get the review up to par, but if you fail to do so, Doryuzu is up next. If you read the first post and still don't understand what a good review entails, look at some of the other reviews from this thread.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Fan Fic: Nexus Renegade
    When a new dimension is created and gives birth to three terrors of the world. The Nexus will judge you
    Currently Under Revision
    Special Thanks to Inudono19 for the Badass Morph of the Creation Trio

^ I'm assuming it is, since I see two sentences for each of four elements of the story. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Firebrand.

That said, I've reviewed Chapter 0 of Forgotten Memories.

For the next reviewer:

Artificial Sweetener - (Oneshot, PG, ~4,400 words)

...Or, if you're okay with reading something outside of a Pokémon fic: Unintentional Sexual Harassment - (Slayers, Oneshot, PG-13, ~2,400 words).

Thanks in advance!

Reviewed Artificial Sweetener. I think I kinda stepped out of my comfort zone reading that, it was odd, yet pleasant.

I'd like a review on Handle with Care, please. It's six chapters (plus a prologue) long, and pretty big a story for that number of chapters, so I'm gonna be nice and say any of the first... three chapters (prologue is a chapter). Unless you wanna go the whole way, not gonna berate or stop you if you do, but I'm gonna get a look of disapproval if I don't draw a line someplace.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

There you go, Kutie Pie, and I hope I helped.

To whichever brave adventurer want to review mine, I'd appreciate any of the more recent chapters being reviewed, if you please, especially 19. Read le sig (click the image) for the link.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Posted my review for The Legends End

May I request someone take a look at my Prologue, now that it has been re edited and changed. Here
    When a new dimension is created and gives birth to three terrors of the world. The Nexus will judge you
    Currently Under Revision

Review for Forgotten Memories done.

Could someone give my Prologue a look over? Found here
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Prologue for Pokemon Absolom has been reviewed

For the last time, can someone look at my Prologue. This is my third attempt at making one, and hopefully it will be my last. Here
    Currently Under Revision

Done! See the sig for the link (click the image). The later chapters if you please!
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Posted Consider this a payback for your sweet review on mine

Can someone take a look at my first chapter? Here
    Currently Under Revision

I review your story TBD. First chapter, just as you asked Very good job, I'll have to read more!

Now can somebody review my fic before I post the fourth chapter? The link is in my sig.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

I've left a review for Warriors' League.

For the next reviewer, I'll give a choice:

People Who Need People - (Oneshot, PG, ~1,900 words)

...Or, if you're okay with reading something outside of a Pokémon fic: Legal Matter: From Now On - (Slayers, 12 Chapters, R, ~3,500 words per chapter) - Any chapter or chapters would be just dandy.

Thanks in advance!

My review of People Who Need People

I'd like a review on my fic Time Relativity, found here. First Chapter is preferred.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Reviewed Time Relativity.

All righty, you know the drill. First couple (or few) chapters of Handle with Care, please, unless you're brave enough to read the entire thing.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Reviewed Time Relativity.

All righty, you know the drill. First couple (or few) chapters of Handle with Care, please, unless you're brave enough to read the entire thing.
    Good news Kutie Pie, you asked me to review more than 2 chapters, I got it for you. From Prologue up to chapter 6.

If it is okay with you, could you at least give my Re-modified Feli Cronicles a decent observation if my writing was better compared to last time. Firebrand told me that I epicly failed to Show, Don't Tell my original story. The other options are optional fo you to choose. I only posted the Prologue and Chapter 1 as of now. This is a non-pokemon fanfic. But this was heavily inspired by the PMD series

If it's not your tea, Innocencia at Maturite (Innocence and Maturity) is my pokemon Fanfic that I've been posting since last month. This one was an old collaboration Fanfic that I did with another author. But I figured that I could spruce up our work and make it better. The writing style here is something that I got from Jirachi the Wish Maker. It's a Pokemon in real life type of story you see. There are currently 6 short chapters (with about only 2000-2500 word count) on it. Only one more chapter to be posted remains to end this Pokefanfic.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I've reviewed "Innocencia at Maturite."

As always, for the next reviewer I'll give a choice:

Tea Party or Slumber Party? - (Oneshot, G, ~2,000 words)

Spoiler:- summary:

...or if you're the kind of stellar individual who's willing to read something outside of Pokemon for a fandom you might not be familiar with: A Little Opposition - (Slayers, 28 Chapters, PG-13, ~3,000 words per chapter)

Spoiler:- summary:

(Of course, if you choose A Little Opposition, you can read as few or as many chapters as you are willing)

Thanks in advance!

I reviewed Tea Party or Slumber Party?

Spoiler:- SPOILER ALERT:

For the next reviewer...

Central: A Metaphysical Odyssey

Central is an OT/journey fic that revolves around the deep connection that Pokemon and humans share. You can review any of the chapters, or all of them (there are only three as of this post)
    Last edited by fixthe_fernback; 19th August 2013 at 8:49 PM.
    My Author Profile[/Center]

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Type is Ghost, Pokemon are Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.
    3DS FC: 3566-1718-0207

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post16279471

There's my review for Chapter 1 of Central: A Metaphysical Odyssey. It was a nice read, I'd recommend it

I'd like whoever reviews my fic to focus on the most recent chapter posted, which I will link below. I'm not looking for anything particular, just wanted some opinions on it. Thanks!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post16277752

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner-

I feel like this is a thread that really ought to come back, so... bringing it back! Here's my review for Sidewinder.

I'd like a review for chapter two of my fanfic, Salvage: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...6#post15341286

Chapter one's just a wee itty-bitty almost-prologue, so it doesn't make much sense to ask for a review there.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric Design

Here's my review for Chapter two of Negrek's fic, Salvage :

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post17028961

Really good read by the way. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun and engaging story

If anyone could review chapter 21 of my fic, I'd really appreciate it. Link is below

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post15948942
    Last edited by Sidewinder; 10th March 2014 at 5:31 PM.

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner-

Ah, thanks Negrek for reviving this! I forgot it could be bumped and had resigned myself to it's fate. I was actually considering restarting it, but... well, I guess that's unnecessary now.

Anyway, remember that even though a fic might have multiple chapters to it, reviewers are only obligated to review one at a go. Some people here are awesome and will review multiple chapters gratis, but that isn't a binding standard. Anyway, review on!

Sidewinder is still up next with Requiem, chapter 21

Spoiler:- Chapter 21 'Requiem' Review:

And if anyone could review The Leaves of Sinnoh Fall Into Place, I'd really appreciate it.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ce-%28PG-13%29

(Also, I tend to write at a minimum of 2000 words for each chapter, is that an appropriate length? The Rules state a minimum of 1000 words and a recommended length of 1500-2000, but I see some fics go longer than that.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 21 'Requiem' Review:

And if anyone could review The Leaves of Sinnoh Fall Into Place, I'd really appreciate it.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ce-%28PG-13%29

(Also, I tend to write at a minimum of 2000 words for each chapter, is that an appropriate length? The Rules state a minimum of 1000 words and a recommended length of 1500-2000, but I see some fics go longer than that.)
    Meddler, reviews for the Review Game go in the threads of the respective fics. It's always nice to post a link to the review, but please write them there. Also, I don't think that review quite meets the review requirements. I'd advise you to take a look at the first post. So long as you spruce up the review in 24 hours (or until someone else comes along and reviews Sidewinder's piece) then everything will be okay and you'll be up next.

Until such a time, Sidewinder is still (tentatively) up next with Requiem, Chapter 21.

EDIT: Meddler's review check's out, so they're up next.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 13th March 2014 at 5:54 PM.

Here's my review for The Meddler's The Leaves of Sinnoh Fall into Place

Can anyone review my story, Ember of Hope? Any chapter will do. For those of you who want to know, there are only four chapter that are about 100 to 2000 words long.

Banner by Brutaka, Buttons and Userbar by Astral Shadow

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast