Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

The only character i hate apears in the anime, his name is Ash Ketchum from palet town.
    Do not mistake him for Red, Red is a pro pokemon trainer and ash is a stupid kid who suffers extreeme amnesia and a little brain.
    In gen 5 i do not hate annyone though. I only hate the pokemons that look like rattata like Bidoof.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Bianca. She seemed like one who was unaware of how to battle. I liked N because he was probably the best antagonist ever in the games.
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*

HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

Ghetsis was pretty creepy looking. I mean, look at what he was wearing! Bianca was annoying in the beginning, but she got more tolerable at the end.
    "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."

<--- Click it, I will love you forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by Knailsic View Post
    Hilbert ,going around riding on his bike like he owns the place, only caring about his party pokémon, using poor Ditto as a baby factory, and his disrespect for his mother I mean not being there for Xmas shameful!
    Definetly Hilbert. Such a horrible, horrible young man.
    Black FC: 4083 5723 8887

I wouldn't like any of them if I lost and they told me to get better, even though I've worked hard to get to that point in the game :-).

If anyone it would probably be N, because he forced me to beat him :-).
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

I would have to say Charles for making my NPC talking adventure a nightmare with his surprise triple battle. Other than that I say... Ghetsis for using a gameshark for his illegal Hydregeon
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

Lots of people say they hate Ghetsis but I think he is a very well done character and enemy. I can't really think of any I hate.
    im not sure about anything

Team Plasma, I hate them.They're my biggest enemy.

And for some reason Cherens design reminds of Dib from invader zim .........?
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I hate bianca and cheren. Bianca just cannot think for herself, and cherens just a prep.
    I got the dib ref too

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

my least favourite character is not really a character but the guy who gives you items after you have traded with so many people,i trade more and more with different people but the figure will not go any higher than 39 :s
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

*WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

the Seven Sages. They actually do not do anything except waste your time after the E4. What is their point by the way? You could not even battle the, to gain some experience for my mons.

I hate Bianca too, her personality is really annoying.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Cheren, definitely. I just can't stand how boring he is, and his personality, in general, bothers me. Him going on and on about what makes a Trainer strong was also pretty lame too. ›.› Bianca, though not exactly annoying or boring, disappointed me with the fact that she doesn't battle you nearly as much as Cheren does. :/

Cheren. Is. As. Boring. As. Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I hate Cheren's design and name. His character is halfway decent, at least.

I have to say I really hated Clay.
    I feel the desire to elaborate~

Cheren's character, being halfway decent, is just that--halfway decent. Not entirely decent, but not crap, either.

Unlike Bianca, who shows clear growth of character from an unconfident childhood friend to a strong person who knows what she wants out of life, Cheren isn't nearly as satisfying. He's a ball of angst because he's obsessed with being the strongest, and it has made him blind, to the point where strength is the only thing he cares about, to the point where he looks like an immature idiot during his first meeting and conversation with Alder.

I appreciate that he didn't turn over to the dark side like most power-hungry childhood friends seem to do in storytelling, and that's one good thing for him. Unfortunately, his obsession with strength makes him an uninteresting and rather confusing character from the get-go--I found it very hard to tell if he was really a good friend of yours or not. He seemed to have your back when you needed it, but otherwise he was fairly cold and unemotional.

In the end, he sheds his static character persona and shows some development--he sees that strength isn't everything. This noticeably shatters him, makes him entirely rethink his goals and ideals. (Which was cool in regards to the game's theme of truth versus ideals, where Bianca found her personal truth in the search of her ideals, while Cheren came to learn his ideals in search of the truth--that is, strength.) From that point on, he becomes a character that's easier to relate to, but it was dissatisfying that it took that long to finally see some growth and maturation.

So, design aside, he really wasn't too bad of a character. I do feel that there could have been some things done differently to make him as great of a rival and character as Bianca was. I guess, though, that it sort of worked out well in a way--Bianca had a better character and yet was less of a threat overall, while Cheren was more of your standard rival in the game.

I guess I take back what I said initially about Cheren. He's not my least favorite character.

I do still hate Clay, but the Gym Leaders in general just sort of suck character-wise. N bugged me during the game, but upon reflection, he really is a deep character.

I think my least favorite character, if I had to have one (that wasn't craptastic by default) would have to be Prof. Juniper.

The first female professor, and she was a total letdown. She never really seemed to do much of anything. She did field work, she gave you your Pokemon, and she delivered you gifts from time to time. That's really it. Most of the hardcore professor work seemed to go to Cedric. At the very least, they shared the professor title, which was irritating, given that Juniper was supposed to be the "main" Prof. Her only likeable moment was when she walked you to the gate in Opelucid and gave you a Master Ball and her support. That was nice. Everything else, though... disappointed me.

Overall, I liked the characters in BW, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Prof. Juniper. Maybe that will change in upcoming games.

I just don't like the designs of the rivals. Their growth as a person was fine though.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

N bugged me since we never battled him enough times, but he's anything but my least favorite.

My least favorite would have to be Ghetsis. IMO, he ruined the mood of the endgame with that battle against him, and his whole "I just want power!" thing that every generic villain has. He was great as a character except during that moment, which really irritates me. That, and his battle theme was my least favorite of all battle themes in the game. I'm sure his character will make more since in a future remake, but as of now, he just bothers me. A lot.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

What's with all the Cheren hate? I actually like him.

My least fave character would be Ghetsis, his Hydreigon is TROUBLE.

cheren in my mind is the equivalent of mud
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    What's with all the Cheren hate? I actually like him.

My least fave character would be Ghetsis, his Hydreigon is TROUBLE.
    Then you suck, his Hydreigon gets one shotted from my underleveled Haxorus. Dragon Dance against his Cofagrigus once or twice, then kill the mummy, then Hydreigon comes in, and it is down in one hit of Dragon Claw.

Easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    cheren in my mind is the equivalent of mud
    My least favorite character had to be Cedric though, how much of a tool do you want in a game???
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I would say that Ghetis was my least favorite.
        Spoiler:- ..!:
    Made by me!
        Spoiler:- Miscellaneous Sig Stuff Here:

^^
    Lol Wut? Gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Then you suck, his Hydreigon gets one shotted from my underleveled Haxorus. Dragon Dance against his Cofagrigus once or twice, then kill the mummy, then Hydreigon comes in, and it is down in one hit of Dragon Claw.

Easy as that.
    whats your Haxorus Lv?And i thought the Confarigus always try to burn you

Either Ghetsis and his hacked Hydreigon, or Bianca and her demonic eyes while talking on the Xtransceiver.
    ** OFFERING LEGIT POKERUS PM if your interested in setting up a trade (Your Brain: You definitely should, bro.) ** ಠ_ರೃ

What's with the Dennis hate? Ghetsis is one of the most developed villains in pokemon games ever. And his theme song is awesome.

....DENNIS!

No offense but, this thread was probably a bad idea...
    I don't enjoy having to read comments about who everyone DOESN'T like, I like to hear about who they do like...
    As long as we can keep it under control I guess it's okay, though...

I personally like the characters in this game alot, but I did lose some respect for Brycen for not even hitting any of my Pokemon ever... Not even once...
    I just got an idea...
    --My Legs are weary of their endless journey.--

I got the 5th generation games on the first day of their release! If you did also, paste this in your signarature.
    If you didn't, I can proudly say that I am cooler than you.
    "Claim" them all you want I will NEVER surrender these Pokemon to you!

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast