Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

I didn't find Marshal to be that bad. Yet again I barely pay attention to the elite 4 characters, only care about their pokemon.
    I really did not like Burgh, in both the anime and the game he acted really freaky and I just found him to be really annoying.
    A close second would be Alder, i don't care for the way he acts, his design, and I don't seee him as a champion.
    [img]http://i51.*******.com/6772n7.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Victory View Post
    I hate Marshal...STUPID STONE EDGE!!!
    I like Marshal....

Hell, I like the entire E4. GameFreak really went out of their way to make them all look shaggable.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

N. Boring.

The day I found out his real name was like an early Christmas. Natural Harmonia Gropius? He's what he sounds like.

I think the Shadow Triad are really cliché and unintersting, too, but they aren't so overhyped/idolized/prominent in the plot, so I don't go out of my way to hate them.

Also SHUT UP YOU'RE ALL MEAN I LOVE BIANCA ;_;
    Last edited by MHugs; 7th November 2011 at 1:48 AM.
    Click to read: :daer ot kcilC

A trilogy with action, adventure, mystery and suspense, healthy doses of humor, and a whole lot of Legendaries.

Shadow Triad and Bianca. Oh wait...

Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Definitly ghetsis, he is a fat, wannabee ruler who needs to get a life.

I hate him sooo much
    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

Quote Originally Posted by Randyx16 View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life
    ^^This. Very much this
    On topic... Bianca too incompetent to be a rival.
    .,__,.........,__,....... ______
    `·.,¸,.·*Ż`·.,¸,.·*Ż..|:::::: /\|/\
    `·.,¸,.·*Ż`·.,¸,.·*Ż<|:::::: ( o3o)
    -........--""-.......--"""u"u""u"u""
        Spoiler:- GPX+:

Vivillon is a badass

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spaz View Post
    Bianca too incompetent to be a rival.
    How so? The rivals in Black and White are more friendly than previous ones, seeing as they're your childhood friends. Bianca mightn't be a dominating or fierce character, but who says that she has to? She's definitely not the stereotypical rival, sure, but she's a rival nonetheless.

Bianca, because she wasn't strong at all and then when you rematch her in the weekends she has a Chandelure and a Mienshao and well she trained them up, and i just thought it was odd xD Maybe it's just me.

I would say Ghetsis, because of how horrible he is to N at the end of the game, but I quite like his design, so that makes him my second least favourite character.

My least favourite character has to be Cheren. I don't like his design, and how he thinks he knows everything about everything. Also I hate how he interupts people.
    Omega Ruby

Ghestis. Because I didn't spoil myself for once and find out he was gonna pop up at the end. I don't like surprises. Or his Hydregion.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

I'd have to say Ghetsis because I had trouble with his hydreigon

made by me
    tumblr | anime-planet | deviantart

Ghetsis because he reminds me of one of my friend's back in Grade 2 <_<
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

I'd say Ghetsis but that's the whole point behind him, he is the villain, I don't think it's fair to put him here as I don't hate him as a character, I love to hate him as the villain. For the character I couldn't stand it has to be Bianca's dad
    Black and White 2 Return to Familiar Lands, except for the giant glacier.

I really wish they'd change the type of hidden power on the party pokemon page because the normal type icon looks boring. My special sweepers all have stupid looking Attack tabs on their information.

Cheren. He is such an annoying, "look at me I think I'm the best trainer ever and I am so clever". And the fact he uses bad Pokemon (Unfezant? Liepard? Seriously?! Why not Krookodile, Scrafty or Bisharp? All good Dark types and he goes for the lame one with terrible level-up moves until what? Level 40-something? I'm just glad he got a Gigalith and Haxorus in his last battle, but why couldn't he use them throughout the game? It would make him more challenging, at the very least.)

Name: YinBlack
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Name: YangWhite
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

The Darkness Quartet

For me clay and cheren
    Clay he so annoying he thinks he's better and he's important xD i could care less of him
    cheren because i though it was a girl he's like one though and he sucked

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

I hate Cheren and Bianca, and it has nothing to do with their designs/how weak they are. It's like they have to be there every second of the game, which is really annoying when I'm just trying to focus on beating the game and they show up for a random chat for absolutely no reason at all, and was there really a need for TWO rivals? Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spaz View Post
    On topic... Bianca too incompetent to be a rival.
    Bianca's team is much better than Cheren's, so from a gameplay perspective she is more competent than he. Personality wise, she isn't clumsy, stupid, forgetful, or frequently late.

The trait you seem to be mistaking for incompetence is a lack of confidence. Not the same thing by any means.

Anyway, compared to N, the rivals are as three-dimensional as anything. Hell, N makes Ghetsis looks three-dimensional.

A trilogy with action, adventure, mystery and suspense, healthy doses of humor, and a whole lot of Legendaries.

The characters I hate the most could be both Ghetsis or Clay. Ghetsis because he's the main antagonist of the whole plot, making him to look like someone terrible, and Clay just for the rough way he acts. Logical reasons, in my opinion.

Player's Name: Zafyron, White Friend Code: 1721 - 6526 - 2990. If you want to trade, just tell me!

Bianca is too weak and always in a hurry, so she's my least fave.

My least favorite character in BW is Bianca's Dad. I know he's just trying to be a good parent, but jeez loosen up a little bit.
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    -------------------------->[+-][+-]
    ---------------------------->[+-]
    -------------------------->[+-]
    ----------------------->[+-][+-]apto369

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

Current play through-
    Heartgold FC: 4686 1335 9888. Feel free to add me and message me to add you too!

um, hard to say probably the other 6 sages because they don't provide anything to the game.

Ghetsis and profesors (both father and doughter) Junipers...also a little bit of N...they are annoying
    You can bite me,but cannot crunch

Quote Originally Posted by bulbasaurus-rex View Post
    I hate Cheren and Bianca, and it has nothing to do with their designs/how weak they are. It's like they have to be there every second of the game, which is really annoying when I'm just trying to focus on beating the game and they show up for a random chat for absolutely no reason at all, and was there really a need for TWO rivals? Seriously...
    The reason you have two rivals is because the creators wanted to illustrate 3 different ways of living. Cheren is the one who knows what he's doing and where he's going, Bianca is the one who lacks self confidence, and does not know exactly what she wants to be. You, as the player are the neutral presence, a neutral way of living. At least, that's how I perceive it anyways.
    Omega Ruby

^That's a bit of an oversimplification, I think.

Even if the rivals didn't have the most original personalities, they were a damn sight more interesting than Natural Harmonia Gropius.

Fennel. I haven't been to the dreamworld for three days. That's all. I know how to do everything, you don't need to remind me what the share shelf or the dream bridge is, or how to plant berries, thanks very much. Stop wasting my time with an unskippable tutorial.

Otherwise, I agree wholheartedly about Bianca's dad. Everyone in this world worth anything is a Pokemon trainer, stop trying to force her to be a housewife.

Still THE Ace of Abra.

Oh, hey! We started updating comics again! Keep watching my DA for new comics and be sure to comment in the Fan Comic section!

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast