Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction )

Wink Charizard*s treasure trove of events

Charizard*s
    Shop of Treasures

Welcome to my Shop of Events . I only collect and only have event pokemons .

Rules :
    1 ) All Serabii rules apply

2 ) No hacks
    - If I trade you a Pokémon that you discover is hacked and have proof of it, I will trade back and pay you with another pokemon .

3 ) I will NOT accept Pokemon downloaded from Pokecheck due to the Gift Ribbon
    Or any Hack sites directly because the pokemons are not legit . No pokemon from PKMDB especially ! .

4 ) No trade ratios in this shop , I see what you offer and consider depending on the value . 

5 ) Clones are welcome in this shop.

6 ) Please post here first. PM AFTER we have set up a trade.

7 ) I reserve the right to cancel any trade that is pending for various reasons, such as: trade took too long to happen and I lost interest/got similar pokemon from another trader, rude negotiations, never hearing back to a reply, etc. If I do cancel a pending trade, we will notify you and I are more than willing to rework the deal we had made to best suit everyone.

8 ) Never be rude to me / Don^t rush me , I have a live outside of pokemon too

9 ) Never put my pokemon on public pokecheck , best if you can just stay away from pokecheck

NOTE : I only file trade now due to work , I will wifi trade only if its concerning GBA events that is rare .

Spoiler:- Events wants :

All my Events are on file

Spoiler:- Saves:

Spoiler:- GBA Events ( Third Gen Files ):

Spoiler:- Dream World Events:

Spoiler:- XD / Colosseum + Pokewalker Events :
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 8th September 2013 at 6:57 PM.
    I am only interested in Events , my event collection is rather large already but I would love have more .

Current want list :
    PNCY Wish - Chansey , Khangashan , Likitung or more with different OTs ( Must be checked by a secure member )
    PNCY a , b , c , d - Cactune , Staryu or others that I don't have ( Must be checked by a secure member )
    Jeremy events
    PCJP , GCEA events I don't have .
    Italian channel jirachis I don't have .
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- My Pokemon Ranch Events:
    I am only interested in Events , my event collection is rather large already but I would love have more .

Current want list :
    PNCY Wish - Chansey , Khangashan , Likitung or more with different OTs ( Must be checked by a secure member )
    PNCY a , b , c , d - Cactune , Staryu or others that I don't have ( Must be checked by a secure member )
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- GBA Events:

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Four Events Part 1:

Spoiler:- Gen Four Events Part 2 :
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 9th September 2013 at 9:39 AM.

Spoiler:- Gen Four Events Part 3:
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 9th September 2013 at 9:34 AM.

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Four Events Part 5:
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 9th September 2013 at 9:31 AM.

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Four Events Part 6:
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 9th September 2013 at 9:30 AM.

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Five Events Part 1:

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Five Events Part 2:

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Five Events Part 3:

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Five Events Part 4:

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gen Five Events Part 5:
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 9th September 2013 at 9:26 AM.

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Spoiler:- Gev Five Events Part 6:
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 9th September 2013 at 9:28 AM.

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Anything interest you from my shop? I think I've seen you on PP.
    Platinum FC: 1550 7312 4136
    White FC: 1636 5031 1365

Check out my trade shop!

Reserve for other sections

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Reserved for other section

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

This shop is now open . Although I still have thousands of events ( Around 5000 to 6000 more ) not listed , I will add them overtime as it takes time to write them .

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Congrats on the shop dude. Check my mere tradeshop and let me know if theres anything that interests you, which is doubtful considering... Haha.
    Well good luck to you
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Quote Originally Posted by 92tornadus View Post
    wow that's pretty fast responses considering I just open the shop . anyway pp as in project pokemon or pokemonplus ? either way I am the guy there known as shadowdarkrai . I don't really know how I ended up with this charizardflamesyou name but its fine to me

gimme a moment , I will check your shop in a moment

Your YOTD set
    53222 Year of the Dragon Bagon OT Avici Shiny*
    53222 Year of the Dragon Deino OT Avici Shiny*
    53222 Year of the Dragon Druddigon OT Avici Shiny*
    53222 Year of the Dragon Horsea OT Avici Shiny*
    53222 Year of the Dragon Swablu OT Avici Shiny*
    53222 Year of the Dragon Trapinch OT Avici Shiny*

Seems interesting , I like the OT so go ahead and pick some stuff . I am not too picky about gen 4/5 stuff , so just pick as many as you feel is worth the value

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Congrats on the shop dude. Check my mere tradeshop and let me know if theres anything that interests you, which is doubtful considering... Haha.
    Well good luck to you
    Hi , thanks for the congrats , anyway may I have the OT and ID of this : DW Dragonite // Naive // UT *Proof Available* ?
    If I don't have it , I am willing to trade for it. Otherwise if you can file trade , I can send you some stuff for free
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 8th September 2013 at 8:20 PM.

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Cool, yes I mean Pokemon Plus. Would you trade for the Calm Space C Deoxys (just found out one or mine was hacked) and SPR2013 Meloetta in Adamant, Bashful, Bold, Brave and Calm? It's 6 for 6 although I know the Deoxys is GBA so just tell me and I can pick something else. Also, I can file trade we can just email each other the files I am always in need of more files Anyway, does this sound ok to you?
    Platinum FC: 1550 7312 4136
    White FC: 1636 5031 1365

Check out my trade shop!

Hi , thanks for the congrats , anyway may I have the OT and ID of this : DW Dragonite // Naive // UT *Proof Available* ?
    If I don't have it , I am willing to trade for it. Otherwise if you can file trade , I can send you some stuff for free[/QUOTE]

Sure you can: OT Sofi(with a little heart) ID 04722
    I guess you'd probably already have it
    I can file trade yes, but you don't have to send me anything for free... But I will give you my email I use for trading if you ask for it
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Hello, when you have the time could you check my shop (click my pic in the signature). I think you own every Jap/north american event I have lol, but maybe some of the foreign ones you might be interested?

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    If I don't have it , I am willing to trade for it. Otherwise if you can file trade , I can send you some stuff for free
    Sadly yes , I already have it . its just I didn't update the shop with it as I had no time , anyway just tell me your email and I will send some stuffs that can help you with your collection .

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Hello, when you have the time could you check my shop (click my pic in the signature). I think you own every Jap/north american event I have lol, but maybe some of the foreign ones you might be interested?
    Hi , just checked your shop and it seems that I have everything already . However your PNCY a staryu gives me some interest . May I know its date ? , its probably the edit version you have if the date is 7/31/2008 . BUT , I am still interested in it despite if its a edit or not since I see big time collectors having it . Just understand I will not give another PNCY or something rare in general for it . Probably a normal gba event.

Cool, yes I mean Pokemon Plus. Would you trade for the Calm Space C Deoxys (just found out one or mine was hacked) and SPR2013 Meloetta in Adamant, Bashful, Bold, Brave and Calm? It's 6 for 6 although I know the Deoxys is GBA so just tell me and I can pick something else. Also, I can file trade we can just email each other the files I am always in need of more files Anyway, does this sound ok to you?
    Nah sorry , but I will almost never do gba for gen 4/5 events unless its stuff like German Nzone Pika since there is no wondercard for it. Can you pick another ? , I hornestly don't mind sending you extra gen 4/5 events
    Last edited by charizardflamesyou; 9th September 2013 at 1:58 AM.

Current want list :
    Jeremy events
    Non public Wondercards .

Yea it's the July 31, 2008 one.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast