Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1474

Thread: TVGuru's Broadcast Network

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Oh didn't see your edit. Thats fine.
    How about for your Shiny Flawless Groundon? So, the trade will be your Shiny Jirachi, 3 Colosseum Shiny Dogs, Groundon and clone backs ( Ageto Timid Celebi and Ash's Pikachu ) for the ones you're interested~

    I'm doing some things right now so in a few mins I can trade~

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rumination Field
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Just basically shooting you a long list of offers. I've removed things that you have or have something similar to it. I can give you additional info such as OT, ID and active pokerus upon your request.

        Spoiler:- offers:
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch5688 View Post
    Just basically shooting you a long list of offers. I've removed things that you have or have something similar to it. I can give you additional info such as OT, ID and active pokerus upon your request.

        Spoiler:- offers:
    I see what you meant.

    I'm interested in your Deino, DW Slowpoke, DW Dratini, Spiritomb, Rotom, Turtwig, Sneasal, Elekid, Mudkip, Uxie, Gastly, DW Carvanha, Treeko, Togetic, Jolly Growlithe, Pichu, Aerodactyl, Duskull, Tirtouga, Phanphy, Gallade, Croagunk, Lapras, DW Vaporeon, Absol,Gible, and Regice.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rumination Field
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    I see what you meant.

    I'm interested in your Deino, DW Slowpoke, DW Dratini, Spiritomb, Rotom, Turtwig, Sneasal, Elekid, Mudkip, Uxie, Gastly, DW Carvanha, Treeko, Togetic, Jolly Growlithe, Pichu, Aerodactyl, Duskull, Tirtouga, Phanphy, Gallade, Croagunk, Lapras, DW Vaporeon, Absol,Gible, and Regice.
    Ok cool. Let me just check your shop. All the OT Mats I've listed, everything else is legit. DW Vaporeon is not the event one by the way.

    Oh, and I do have an Adamant DW Treeko if you're interested. Japanese event, japanese OT, dream ball. Not flawless though. Forgot to put that in.
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch5688 View Post
    Ok cool. Let me just check your shop. All the OT Mats I've listed, everything else is legit. DW Vaporeon is not the event one by the way.

    Oh, and I do have an Adamant DW Treeko if you're interested. Japanese event, japanese OT, dream ball. Not flawless though. Forgot to put that in.
    Yes I would be interested.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rumination Field
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Yes I would be interested.
    Ok. If I'm not mistaken, that's 28 pokemon. *wipes forehead*

    I'd be interested in these if it's ok

        Spoiler:- Interested in:
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch5688 View Post
    Ok. If I'm not mistaken, that's 28 pokemon. *wipes forehead*

    I'd be interested in these if it's ok

        Spoiler:- Interested in:
    Those are fine. Can't trade at the moment though, will vm you when I can.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rumination Field
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Those are fine. Can't trade at the moment though, will vm you when I can.
    Same, I need to make room as well in my boxes. I'll let you know when I'm ready though.
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rumination Field
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Can I actually get these instead of the SMR2010 Karrablast and Shelmet?
    Pokemon Sunday Octillery @ Focus Band-Serious
    Pokemon Sunday Tropius-Jolly
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Interested in your cloning services, I'd like six clones of this shiny flawless Alomaloma I have.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2heck View Post
    Interested in your cloning services, I'd like six clones of this shiny flawless Alomaloma I have.
    Sorry, but I'm having wifi issues right now.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Okay, sure, I'll ask later when your wifi issues are fixed

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Hello that Jap. DW Blissey (When it comes out, preferably with date 11/19/11) will be all around the DW not only JAP as far as I know.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Hello that Jap. DW Blissey (When it comes out, preferably with date 11/19/11) will be all around the DW not only JAP as far as I know.
    Still want the japanese version though.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Could we do the clones now? Or is your wifi still acting up?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2heck View Post
    Could we do the clones now? Or is your wifi still acting up?
    I'm home so its okay. Whats your fc? 5 clones+ original?
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Sure, but I want you to clone this Chansey I have instead, its flawless and shiny.
    FC: 4942-7674-2361, I can trade now.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2heck View Post
    Sure, but I want you to clone this Chansey I have instead, its flawless and shiny.
    FC: 4942-7674-2361, I can trade now.
    K see you in.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    So when could the clones be done?

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    I am interested in your shiny flawless adamant terakion (japanese), Newmoon Island Darkrai-Timid,Flawless, or your Lv. 1 Ferroseed-Sassy, Near-flawless (0 in Speed) (Stealth Rock). Offering an UT lvl 1 shiny flawless adamant technician scizor, a battle flawless fully ev trained lvl 100 timid rotom-w w/ hp fire 70, or a battle flawless lvl 100 bold Blissey.
    Check out my Trade Thread!

        Spoiler:- Trade Thread:


    Always lookin for a battle so pm me if u want to!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beetland
    Posts
    138

    Default

    I have Movie Zekrom, I would trade it for your shiny Volcarona.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truevillany View Post
    I am interested in your shiny flawless adamant terakion (japanese), Newmoon Island Darkrai-Timid,Flawless, or your Lv. 1 Ferroseed-Sassy, Near-flawless (0 in Speed) (Stealth Rock). Offering an UT lvl 1 shiny flawless adamant technician scizor, a battle flawless fully ev trained lvl 100 timid rotom-w w/ hp fire 70, or a battle flawless lvl 100 bold Blissey.
    Already have the Scizor, and only interested in shiny flawless pokemon.

    I have Movie Zekrom, I would trade it for your shiny Volcarona.
    Nature and Date?
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beetland
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Docile, and it has the date 7-30-11

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Already have the Scizor, and only interested in shiny flawless pokemon.
    The scizor you posted is not shiny... or maybe i just did not pay enough attention.. sorry i thought u may want a shiny one as well... as soon as i get something worth trading i will re-visit the thread.
    Check out my Trade Thread!

        Spoiler:- Trade Thread:


    Always lookin for a battle so pm me if u want to!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truevillany View Post
    The scizor you posted is not shiny... or maybe i just did not pay enough attention.. sorry i thought u may want a shiny one as well... as soon as i get something worth trading i will re-visit the thread.
    Its in the shiny section so its inferred that its shiny.

    Docile, and it has the date 7-30-11
    Okay, deal.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •