Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1474

Thread: TVGuru's Broadcast Network

  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i have 3 naters for anorith an 2 for ominyte
    anorith
    mild-loves to eat
    timid-good perseverance
    brave-highly curious

    omanyte
    bashful-often scatters things
    relaxed-alerts to sounds

    i was referring to all 3 sinjoh, if you want you can trade the 3 for my fossils and dragonite since your not interested in dream radar pokemon
    awesome poke-forum.....try it...just do it.!!!!



    and if you wanna help me get points click on link

    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=646

  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    i have 3 naters for anorith an 2 for ominyte
    anorith
    mild-loves to eat
    timid-good perseverance
    brave-highly curious

    omanyte
    bashful-often scatters things
    relaxed-alerts to sounds

    i was referring to all 3 sinjoh, if you want you can trade the 3 for my fossils and dragonite since your not interested in dream radar pokemon
    I'll take the brave Anorith and relaxed omanyte. That works for me.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  3. #1203
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hi i am interested in your Vulpix-Timid, Flawless, Drought [Hypnosis] would you be willing to trade it for my shiny flawless lv 100 ev trained adamant metagross

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smity View Post
    Hi i am interested in your Vulpix-Timid, Flawless, Drought [Hypnosis] would you be willing to trade it for my shiny flawless lv 100 ev trained adamant metagross
    What's it's moveset and ability?
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Sounds good...can you trade tomorrow
    awesome poke-forum.....try it...just do it.!!!!



    and if you wanna help me get points click on link

    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=646

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    Sounds good...can you trade tomorrow
    Can't trade til friday.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  7. #1207
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    What's it's moveset and ability?
    its ability is clear body
    Its moves bullet punch meteor mash hammer arm zen headbutt

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smity View Post
    its ability is clear body
    Its moves bullet punch meteor mash hammer arm zen headbutt
    Sorry, not interested.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  9. #1209
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Update:
    Added Japanese DW Gothorita-Adamant (05042) *proof available*
    PC Strongest Scizor-Adamant
    PC Strongest Tyranitar-Naughty

    Wants:Strongest Battle Event Metagross
    Summer League DW Pikachu w/ proof
    EST2012 Pikachu
    Italian DW Porygon (preferably with proof)
    Korean Summer Carnival Pikachu
    Korean in-game events
    Italian DW Umbreon
    Shiny Kyushu Train Events (Stations and pokemon I don't have)
    Hatched YOTD events except for Swablu/Druddigon (not ID:01241 or Mystry set)
    Wish events I don't have (Give info beforehand)
    PCNY events I don't have
    Other events I don't have
    Different languages of events I have
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  10. #1210
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Hi TVGuru!
    I can offer the remaining four YOTD Pokemon you need. I'm very interested in:
    Wish Pichu-Naughty*
    Wish Ralts-Rash*
    Charm Ralts-Sassy*

  11. #1211
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Hi tvguru do you still have may 2012 darkrai

  12. #1212
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Hi TVGuru!
    I can offer the remaining four YOTD Pokemon you need. I'm very interested in:
    Wish Pichu-Naughty*
    Wish Ralts-Rash*
    Charm Ralts-Sassy*
    I'd rather do it for these: GCEA#3 Chansey (Quiet) [Yokohama]
    GCEA#3 Slowpoke (Modest) [Tokyo]
    GCEA#3 Kangashkan (Bashful) [Osaka]

    Quote Originally Posted by SzubaSon View Post
    Hi tvguru do you still have may 2012 darkrai
    I suppose.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    I'd rather do it for these: GCEA#3 Chansey (Quiet) [Yokohama]
    GCEA#3 Slowpoke (Modest) [Tokyo]
    GCEA#3 Kangashkan (Bashful) [Osaka]
    Only reason I didn't offer you those is because they showed up public on Pokecheck. Is that okay, or should I offer something different?

  14. #1214
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Only reason I didn't offer you those is because they showed up public on Pokecheck. Is that okay, or should I offer something different?
    Sigh, I really dislike that site sometimes. You know what? I'll do it for the four japanese YOTD pokemon I need.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  15. #1215
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    hey tvguru forget the victini can u clone me ur TRU arceus pm me with what u want

  16. #1216
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SzubaSon View Post
    hey tvguru forget the victini can u clone me ur TRU arceus pm me with what u want
    What I want is in my "Wants", funnily enough.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  17. #1217
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    no way i never would have known that lol

  18. #1218
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    dang i dont have any of that will u trade for a kyurem emboar diagla and giratina i really need him do u need any items or rare candies

  19. #1219
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SzubaSon View Post
    dang i dont have any of that will u trade for a kyurem emboar diagla and giratina i really need him do u need any items or rare candies
    Not interested.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  20. #1220
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Sigh, I really dislike that site sometimes. You know what? I'll do it for the four japanese YOTD pokemon I need.
    Sometimes it does bug me that GBA events are set public when they shouldn't be, especially the GCEA's that have one of each OT and the PCNY Pokemon that could retain value, but it has been a very helpful site as far as 5th Gen legality checking goes. Event collecting has been getting harder and harder, starting with DJ's giveaway. It sucks.

    If that's all good with you, then I can trade with you later today or anytime this week. I'm at my School right now.

  21. #1221
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    tvguru do u by any chance need a movie 14 victini

  22. #1222
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SzubaSon View Post
    tvguru do u by any chance need a movie 14 victini
    No, I do not.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  23. #1223
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hello sir i know your very busy and all with all your trade but i looked and didnt see you have the pokemon ranger manaphy if you are looking for some i have about 90 OF THESE things and looking for homes for them... plus the 30 i already have on my game.....my friend spent alot of cash over time getting the games and they suck to power run....but if you need some id be happy to help

  24. #1224
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koththemad View Post
    Hello sir i know your very busy and all with all your trade but i looked and didnt see you have the pokemon ranger manaphy if you are looking for some i have about 90 OF THESE things and looking for homes for them... plus the 30 i already have on my game.....my friend spent alot of cash over time getting the games and they suck to power run....but if you need some id be happy to help
    No, thank you. I've got some already. I just don't list them except the shiny one.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  25. #1225
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3

    Default

    well i did happen to get a shiny manaphy from the gts if your intersted in that

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •