Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Porygon-Z Discussion

I believe, from someone who's username is based on this pokemon, that's quite a biased view.

Although he's certainly not as good as porygon-XYZ says, he's better than others may believe. With a scarf, his speed problems are generally solved, and he can do a lot of damage with his high sp.atk and great movepool, especially if you bring him in on something that's not very specially defensive. However, although he's great in RU, I'd steer clear of him in OU

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Although he's certainly not as good as porygon-XYZ says, he's better than others may believe. With a scarf, his speed problems are generally solved, and he can do a lot of damage with his high sp.atk and great movepool, especially if you bring him in on something that's not very specially defensive. However, although he's great in RU, I'd steer clear of him in OU
    That's exactly it. If you want to be viable in OU, you pretty much need to be Scarfed, which makes you really predictable because I can swap to somebody resisting/immune to whatever I expect you to use on me.

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    That's exactly it. If you want to be viable in OU, you pretty much need to be Scarfed, which makes you really predictable because I can swap to somebody resisting/immune to whatever I expect you to use on me.
    Not necessarily, you can Agility on something that doesn't threaten you and sweep with nearly unresisted coverage.
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

It's interesting, because of the niche it has you would think this would still be a member of the Borderline Club...but because of the tame speed it can be revenge killed so easily...

I blame Conkeldurr for most of this, Mach Punch STAB pretty much murders Porygon-Z, even though one hit from Tri Attack would probably OHKO it in return after a Nasty Plot. Although...if someone Baton-passed boosts to it, I have a feeling it would be a force to be reckoned with.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    Porygon-Z as a pokemon is 10/10. HE'S SO FRIGGEN AWESOME. Yeah, he's RU, but he can function in OU with proper support. After a single Nasty Plot, he 2KOs the whole game with the appropriate move! He isn't very frail, but his speed has a lot to be desired, but Agility can fix this. Download and Adaptability makes him a beast, and with a modest nature, a Nasty Plot boost, and a life orb, he can OHKO the standard Blissey! In fact, replace life orb with Normal Gem, and you have around a 20% chance of defeating 4/252spd Chansey! Quite some power indeed. If I had a cookie for everytime Porygon-Z KOed something, I'd have 405 cookies. I mean, he's not THAT great, but he IS THAT powerful. He's a fun poke' to use.:P
    I'm not sure if you were saying to use Nastly Plot and Agility on the same moveset but there's no way it would survive long enough to get a Nastly Plot and Agility up.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12