View Poll Results: What should Oliver's fourth Pokemon be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lucario

0 0%
  • Breloom

0 0%
  • Ninjask

1 33.33%
  • Haxorus

1 33.33%
  • Swoobat

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deoxys Army

This is actually my favorite chapter so far. Is endgame a full Pokemon team for all of them?

And I'm assumin the meteorite is     Spoiler:- . . .:
    Last edited by Superpower Emboar; 19th November 2011 at 1:43 AM.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

They'll all have four apiece by the end of the fic. And no, the meteorite fell from the meteor that Deoxys was in that originally hit Lavaridge. Since Deoxys came from that meteorite, that piece of the meteorite can seal Deoxys within it.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

I'm glad Molly can see what's so important about that Shelmet, because I sure can't. Outisde of being a Bug type in a tea kettle. Now, Accelgor on the other hand, but that'll require a Karrablast, and a LOT of energy, not from Galvantula
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

The Shelmet will evolve before long. How, I won't say.

Chapter 10
    The Breakout

"How can we break out of this place?" Oliver asked. "It's not exactly minimum-security."

"Easy," Molly laughed. "We just have to find our Poke Balls. Then it'll be a cinch."

"Let's split up," I said. "I'll check the ones on the left, Oliver will check the ones on the right, and Molly will keep watch for guards. Got that?"

"That sounds fine to me," Molly said with a shrug. "Let me know if you find them, though, so I can come pick the lock."

Molly walked away, towards the end of the hallway. She plastered herself against the wall beside it, keeping an eye out for anything infected.

"Now for our job," I said. Oliver nodded. We started from the same end and looked in each cell, but in most, found nothing. Each cell looked exactly the same--a dark room which was only illuminated by light passing through the bars. This went on for quite a while, until we were only a few feet away from Molly.

"Found 'em," Oliver said. I looked over. Sure enough, ten Poke Balls lay in the cell. Some were Poke Balls, some Quick Balls, and one was a Dusk Ball (which I knew contained Broadsword).

"I got this," Molly said. She walked over and inserted the bobby pin, then performed several lightning-fast movements. The lock clicked, and the door fell open. We all walked in. I picked up the Dusk Ball, then we all just grabbed three apiece.

"Let's figure out whose is whose," I offered. Molly and Oliver nodded, and we opened all of the Poke Balls. The hall was suddenly very crowded.

Molly had called out Forcefire, Weavile, and Absol. I had called Salamence, Deta, and Magnezone. Oliver had brought out Galvantula, Tropius, and Jellicent. As we traded Poke Balls, our Pokemon looked around, confused as to their whereabouts.

"Now that that's sorted out, let's return everyone but Salamence," Molly said. We all nodded, and returned our Pokemon. "Now everyone climb onto Salamence's back."

Unsteadily, we all climbed onto Salamence and sat between his enormous wings. Salamence knew what to do. He flew down the hallway as fast as he could. I barely hung on, but I could easily enough--if I could stay on Forcefire, I could stay on Salamence. As Salamence abruptly turned a corner on a dime, we saw the dark shape of the opposite wall.

"Now, Salamence! Hit it with Hydro Pump!" Molly whooped. Salamence happily complied, opening his gaping maw. A huge sphere of water appeared inside his mouth, and he fired it at the wall. The sheer water pressure demolished the wall just before we slammed into it.

"I think I'll let Shelmet out," Molly said. "It probably hasn't seen anything outside that dungeon for a while now."

"Good idea," I said. Molly pressed the button on Shelmet's Poke Ball, and in an explosion of light, it appeared. It looked around, awed.

Darkrai...where is Deoxys now? I thought. I didn't expect Darkrai to be able to hear, but I still hoped he would help us again.

Suddenly, a white light streaked past us. It almost hit us, but Salamence had seen it coming and rolled out of the way. The light stopped, then faded. In front of us was an infected Jirachi. Salamence screeched to a halt, roaring.

"What?!" Oliver exclaimed. "Deoxys got Jirachi?!"

Jirachi let out a low humming sound, and several bolts of electricity hit Salamence. The Thunderbolt didn't do that much to it, but Salamence took on a yellowish hue.

"He's Paralyzed!" I exclaimed. "This can't go on. Go, Forcefire!"

I threw Forcefire's Poke Ball out, and she appeared in an explosion of light. Oliver then let out Tropius without saying anything on the matter.

"Tropius, Aromatherapy!" Oliver ordered. Tropius flapped its leaf-wings, and a pink wind drifted towards Salamence. As Salamence sniffed in the wind happily, its paralysis was healed.

You cannot defeat me, Jirachi snarled. It charged up an Energy Ball.

"Forcefire, Fiery Dance!" I yelled. Forcefire lit her wings ablaze, and flapped them wildly. Jirachi was suddenly enveloped in a column of flames. Jirachi survived the attack, but it was wounded quite terribly. Its crown-like head was bright orange, and I suddenly learned why Jirachi was part-Steel.

"Salamence, Hydro Pump again!" Molly ordered. Another ball of water was launched at Jirachi. It used Psychic to grab the projectile, then hit it with Thunderbolt and threw it back. Salamence stopped flapping its wings, and we fell out of the attack's range. Salamence started flapping its wings again.

"Tropius, use Twister!" Oliver exclaimed. Tropius flapped its wings again, and a spiral of blue energy balls enveloped Jirachi. It was spun around rapidly, and when the twister stopped, it shook off the dizziness.

"Salamence, get in close," I said. Salamence growled, but did what I asked. I was face-to-face with the Wish Pokemon.

What do you think you're...

"Come back to us, Jirachi!" I exclaimed. I took a needle of the medicine and jabbed it into Jirachi's arm. It jerked away before I could push the plunger, but the needle was deep enough in its arm.

"I got this," Molly said with a smirk. She picked up Shelmet, stared down Jirachi, and threw it. Shelmet squealed as it flew through the air...and hit the plunger of the needle, injecting the medicine into Jirachi's bloodstream. After this, the needle broke, and Shelmet bounced off of Jirachi's arm. It flew back into Molly's arms.

"Now that was just unrealistic," Oliver said incredulously.

Jirachi's skin turned the snow-white color that it was supposed to be. The eye on its stomach closed, and its crown turned yellow. Finally, the shade of blue on the wish tags changed to a slightly brighter hue.

What...what just happened? Jirachi asked wearily.

"Deoxys had control of your mind," I explained. "It's ok though. Don't worry about it."

Hmph. I had a hunch that he'd come... Jirachi looked up. He's coming now.

Salamence, Forcefire and Tropius turned around, and us with them. Deoxys flew towards us, its eyes glowing blood red.

Jirachi! You've been freed?! Deoxys hissed.

This is Round 2, Deoxys! Jirachi yelled.

Deoxys turned to us. You humans stay out of this fight, it said, Or I'll kill you too.

Deoxys turned back to Jirachi. Jirachi crackled with psychic energy, and Deoxys changed to Attack form. They were ready to fight.

----------------------------
    Last edited by Jonah the Slaking; 21st November 2011 at 2:48 AM.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah
    "I got this," Molly said with a smirk. She picked up Shelmet, stared down Jirachi, and threw it. Shelmet squealed as it flew through the air...and hit the plunger of the needle, injecting the medicine into Jirachi's bloodstream. After this, the needle broke, and Shelmet bounced off of Jirachi's arm. It flew back into Molly's arms.

"Now that was just unrealistic," Oliver said incredulously.
    this made me lol for awhile.

I liked this chapter, short, to the point but felt they were too hopeless in the beginning to have escaped that easily.

Is Oliver gonna get a Karrablst?
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

...And Chariza--*shot*

No. You're thinking, but no.

As for the quick escape thing, YOU try standing up to a Hydro Pump...
    Credit to Atari!

Truthfully, the break-out felt too weak. Deoxys may be cocky and egotistical, but the Pokeballs wouldn't just be over there. Also, why is Jirachi awake? Shouldn't there be a large tomb of crystilline rock around it?

Salamence used Hydro Pump!

Deoxys used carefully laid brick wall!

The Hydro Pump broke through!

See why im slightly skeptical?

anyway, i just realized something. Salamence has a Kingra ancestor if it has Hydro Pump (forgot it was a egg move for a derp moment) are we going to meet it? are we going to meet their Parents ever?

Also. . . actually I'll shutup

Keep up the great work!

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    Salamence used Hydro Pump!

Deoxys used carefully laid brick wall!

The Hydro Pump broke through!

See why im slightly skeptical?

anyway, i just realized something. Salamence has a Kingra ancestor if it has Hydro Pump (forgot it was a egg move for a derp moment) are we going to meet it? are we going to meet their Parents ever?

Also. . . actually I'll shutup

Keep up the great work!
    On a hunch, if you've ever battled Juan, you may have met the Kingdra...

he's right though, in he Pokemon world, building codes are probably designed to stand up to at leaset one Pokemon move before failing, and probably several.

Keep in mind, Salamence is specifically bred to be incredibly powerful and fast. That Hydro Pump had the power of a boulder.

Also, I did my homework on Salamence before I started the story. It gets both Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump from Gyarados.

Also, why is Jirachi awake? Shouldn't there be a large tomb of crystilline rock around it?
    Just noticed this. Jirachi is inside the rock, so by spreading the virus to the rock, Deoxys was able to infect it and force it to awaken.
    Last edited by Jonah the Slaking; 21st November 2011 at 3:31 AM.
    Credit to Atari!

That was amazing Jonah the Shelmet bit make me laaugh for a while, at least Molly made up for the failed attempt at Deoxys, I really hope it evolves as Acceglor is bug and special attack based so it might affect how the fighting will happen, but on the other hand I really want it to stay the same just so Molly can throw it at things . It was great though, hope you keep it up
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

You know, now that you bring it up, I do see that the Shelmet has running gag potential. But I don't know if I'll keep it as a Shelmet for very long, since this is a more serious story. May as well take advantage of the gag while it IS a Shelmet, though.

Chapter 11
    A Legendary Battle

Jirachi and Deoxys didn't do much at first other than stare each other down. Deoxys's glare was much more intimidating than Jirachi's was, but that didn't faze Jirachi whatsoever. The two Pokemon continued staring at each other, each waiting for the other to move. Their hands were at their sides, and I could swear I saw Jirachi's twitch, as if going for a holstered revolver.

"WELL?!" Oliver suddenly exclaimed. Deoxys threw a Focus Blast at him, but he hadn't aimed it, and Salamence dodged it with ease. At this, Jirachi's head glowed white as it charged forward, hitting Deoxys in the face with its head. Deoxys seemed to stop moving for a second.

"What was that?" Molly asked.

"Jirachi's Serene Grace," I explained. "Moves like Iron Head are more likely to affect the foe. Iron Head makes the opponent flinch."

"Oh yeah."

Deoxys turned the ends of its tentacles into sharp points, then charged. Jirachi ducked as the X-Scissor sliced the air around it, then charged into Deoxys again, but this time without the white glow. The Body Slam sent Deoxys careening towards Mt. Pyre.

You fool!Deoxys exclaimed as it stopped itself in midair. You can never hope to defeat a warrior of my caliber!

I seem to be doing just fine as it is, Jirachi yelled in reply. It then lowered all but one of its fingers and made an increasingly obscene gesture at Deoxys.

You will pay for this, Deoxys growled. It separated its tentacles and charged a Focus Blast at the end of each. It threw the first of the four, but Jirachi dodged with ease.

You'd think a "warrior of your caliber" would have better aim! Jirachi laughed.

SILENCE! Deoxys bellowed. It threw the second Focus Blast, which Jirachi blocked with Psychic.

Problem, officer? Jirachi chuckled.

Deoxys threw the third Focus Blast, which Jirachi grabbed and threw over its shoulder. It fell like a baseball.

"Since when does Jirachi know about memes?" Oliver asked. "It's been asleep for, like, five hundred years."

"Hell, I don't know," I replied. "Jirachi is kicking some serious ***, though!"

Deoxys, now furious, threw the last Focus Blast faster than a bullet. It hit poor Jirachi before it had time to move out of the way, and it fell down towards the ocean.

I'm not through with you yet! Deoxys roared. It put all four tentacles together and fired off a massive Hyper Beam. Jirachi, however, stopped falling just before it fell into the beam. It started laughing uncontrollably.

This is a fun battle! Jirachi yelled between laughter.

The three of us exchanged glances, suddenly realizing that Jirachi was completely insane.

You dare insult me?! Deoxys bellowed. It fired a Shadow Ball at Jirachi. Jirachi suddenly put on a serious expression, then its head glowed white. It charged. The Iron Head broke straight through the Shadow Ball, but Deoxys was oh-so-crafty, and had a Focus Blast held in its hand, where Jirachi would slam directly into it.

"We can't let Jirachi hit that thing!" I yelled.

"I may run the risk of repeating myself," Molly sighed, "but I got this."

Molly lifted Shelmet again, this time copying the form of a baseball pitcher. She hurled the bug at the Focus Blast. Surprised, Deoxys threw the Focus Blast at Shelmet. Shelmet's eyes grew comically large, and it retreated into its metal shell. The blast knocked the poor bug back into Molly's arms, but the armor was mostly unaffected, and Shelmet was completely unharmed. It sighed with relief. Meanwhile, Jirachi slammed into Deoxys, sending it flying towards Mt. Pyre.

It's not over yet, Jirachi said, determined. You must continue your mission. Find where Deoxys is based. I have told an old friend of mine to help guide you. Good luck! I'll hold Deoxys off!

Before we could say anything, Jirachi flew off, faster than a bullet. It dropped a small stone behind it, which fell right into my hand. The stone was a pale green with almost unnoticeable blue spots. At one end, the stone was a slightly darker green.

If you need help finding the place, simply hold the stone so it faces the sun, a voice said in my head. It wasn't Jirachi's, and Oliver & Molly didn't seem to hear it.

"Eric?" Molly asked. "What's with the rock?"

"I don't know," I replied. "But we'd better get moving. Deoxys will probably overpower Jirachi before too long."

Molly nodded. "OK, Salamence! Mush!"

Salamence looked at Molly with an exasperated expression, but started to accelerate. Before long, we were flying high across the ocean, not knowing what to find...or where to start looking.

--------------------

Don't worry, Jirachi isn't going to die...or is it?
    Credit to Atari!

Wow. Jirachi is as much as a troll here as in competitive battling!
    Lol, good chapter.

That's the idea :3.
    Credit to Atari!

nice, just got around to reading it today and Jirachi is awesome here.

Keep up the good work

...And Chariza--*shot*

An amazing story so far. I started to read it today and I loved the part when Jirachi starts laughing and being insane! Excellent vocabulary in this story so I have a question;
    May I be on the PM list?

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/352kva9.gif[/IMG]

★ "This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change." ★
    ~Taylor Swift

You sure can, Victini.

Chapter 12
    Seaside Celebi

As we flew over the ocean and back towards Hoenn's mainland, I couldn't stop wondering what that voice in my head had been. It was a soft voice, not unlike Jirachi's, but it wasn't Jirachi. I didn't know what to expect.

"So what are we looking for, anyway?" Oliver asked.

"I'd imagine some sort of huge base," Molly replied. "Or maybe an island, or something."

"Well, that shouldn't be so hard to find," Oliver said thoughtfully. "If I were an island hidden in the farthest reaches of the city, where would I be?"

Shelmet giggled at this. Why, I didn't know.

"Well, it would seem that no matter what we do, Deoxys overpowers us," I said. "Maybe we should find a way to evolve Shelmet."

"How can we evolve Shelmet, though?" Oliver asked. "The only way to do that is to put it in a trading machine with a Karrablast. Could there even theoretically be another way?"

"I had a thought," Molly said. "What if the little guy's armor was broken? Isn't losing the armor usually how Shelmet is inclined to evolve?"

"That does make sense," Oliver replied. "Not even Deoxys's Focus Blast could break it, though."

"Keep in mind that Focus Blast is a Fighting move," I pointed out. "Fighting doesn't do a lot to Bug types. If we could get it to use another attack for once, maybe the armor would break."

"Like Stone Edge," Molly exclaimed.

"But back to the topic at hand," I said, "I think we'll need some help. We don't even know what we're looking for, much less how to find it."

I took the green stone out of my pocket and held it up to the sun. Salamence stopped flying towards the mainland as the stone started glowing. It floated out of my hand, and it seemed to absorb the sunlight, glowing brighter and brighter. As it started glowing white, it grew into what looked like a pure white door. Through this door came a small green Pokemon, with slightly disproportionate arms, enormous eyes, and two antennae that ended with blue tips.

"Celebi?!" we all exclaimed.

Hi! Celebi chirped. I see you all know who I am. Jirachi told me that you might need my help, so here I am!

"But how can you help us?" Molly asked.

Like this, Celebi said with a slight chuckle. She formed a white orb in her hands, and it grew until we were all inside it. I felt a short period of weightlessness, and then the orb disappeared. We were suddenly floating above Lavaridge Town...under a meteor shower.

"What the hell?" I asked.

You wanted to find Deoxys, didn't you? Celebi asked. Well, this is how I'm going to help. All we have to do is follow Deoxys as he leaves Lavaridge.

"Wait," Oliver said. "Did you just send us back in time?!"

Of course I did! Celebi laughed. That's what I do.

"What a stupid question," I said to Molly. Oliver punched me on the arm.

OK, the time has come, Celebi said. Deoxys is leaving Lavaridge.

We indeed saw the familiar shape of Deoxys's Speed form. It flew towards Littleroot Town. We followed it, somehow at the same pace.

"How are we going as fast as Deoxys?" I asked.

We aren't really here, Celebi said. I can use my powers to show you the time period, and because we're just essences of time travel, we can move through space at very fast rates.

"I'm not sure that makes a lot of sense," I said uncertainly, "but I'll just go with it."

"Look, he's landing!" Molly exclaimed.

We all turned to follow Molly's gaze. Deoxys had turned to its Normal Form and settled upon an island. This island was small, but there was a defining feature on it--a triangle of slightly lighter-colored grass.

"Of course," Oliver said. "Birth Island! That's where Deoxys is waiting!"

I'll go with you to fight, Celebi said coolly. We have to avenge all of those Deoxys has killed in this war.

"Wow, Celebi is on our side? I never expected this," I thought.

I will take you back to the present. Afterwards, I'll wait for you near Birth Island. When you're ready, come find me there.

Celebi formed another white orb, which encased us all and sent us all back to the present. After that, she flew off towards the west.

"We still have quite a bit of work to do," Oliver said. "We aren't strong enough to take Deoxys on yet. The last two battles with him have proven that."

"Let's just hope to Arceus that Celebi can stay alive long enough for us to get stronger," I said softly.

--------------------------

The story may seem like it's drawing to a close already, but don't worry--it's far from over.
    Credit to Atari!

Nice, I feel like shelmet would be flippin out but its not that big of a deal.

Also why do they need him to evolve?

Anyway, great job. Keep up the good work

...And Chariza--*shot*

They need Shelmet to evolve because Accelgor is going to have Unburden, and be even faster than Deoxys. But they don't know that just yet.
    Credit to Atari!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
        Spoiler:- abilities:
    GAH! SPOILERS! Well, okay, we knew Accelgor were flippin' fast, knew that from the get-go.

Anyway, I feel bad for this poor Shelmet. I mean, he;s found by some crazy girl who insists on using him for a baseball, and now they want to lobotomize him to evolve him. Truthfully, he msy be wanting to take his chances with the zombie virus people... I kinda had a fear you were going to break him out of his shell, might I reccomend a can-opener?

Minor nitpick, and feel free to stamp this with "My Story, My Universe, My Rules", but technically,
    We aren't really here, Celebi said. I can use my powers to show you the time period, and because we're just essences of time travel, we can move through space at very fast rates.
    Celebi can and has brought people through time, no just casting windows. Sammy went foward, then back, in the movie, and Ritchie (remember him? alot liek Ash, with a Pikachu with a Hairdo?) was taken into the past by one in a Pokemon Chronicles Episode. Yours a solid take, and justifiably a part of Celebi's abilities, but it doesn't mesh up with what and how the canon has him doing it.
    Last edited by Glover; 25th November 2011 at 4:29 AM.

Glover, I understand the review. No, the team won't break Shelmet's armor. It's invincible.

As for the time windows, this isn't canon, so Celebi can do that.
    Credit to Atari!

Sorry for the lack of chapters lately, but I doubt it's going to change, at least until Friday. Exams are coming up. DX Wish me luck guys.
    Credit to Atari!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
    Sorry for the lack of chapters lately, but I doubt it's going to change, at least until Friday. Exams are coming up. DX Wish me luck guys.
    Good luck, and don't forget, after the exam is over is an awesome time to do some brainstormin', if you don't need to stufy for the enxt exam!

That's right...Weeeeeeeeeee're baaaaaaack!

Sorry to make you wait. But what with exams and Christmas, I didn't have enough time to write much anything. But it's finally done! Here it be!

Chapter 13
    Training

Our Pokemon began to alight. These motions shook me awake, and I looked down. We were headed to a clearing that I recognized--it was the former site of the Mimic Circle. I had to wonder why we were landing here, when there were many better places we could go, but now wasn't the time to dwell on it. We landed, and Oliver jumped down from Tropius.

"You sure do sleep a lot for an insomniac," Oliver said to me.

"I'm only partially an insomniac. And I have to make up for lost sleep sometime." I jumped off Forcefire, and she nodded in agreement.

Not just the grass where the mimics were was wildly tall now. That grass was quite a bit taller, but all of it came up to our knees. The grass where the Circle had been came up to our waists (and Molly's stomach).

"Let's clear all this out. Wouldn't want an infected Seviper sneaking up and biting the crap out of us." Molly put Shelmet on the ground. "Can you use Acid Spray, little guy?"

Shelmet nodded vigorously inside its armor. It aimed its puckered lips at the grass and fired green sludge. When it hit the ground, the grass withered and died. It would be easy to blow it away.

"And now," Molly said, "let Operation Shelmet Sprinkler commence."

Salamence flew over at Molly's command and picked Shelmet up. Shelmet unleashed Acid Spray after Acid Spray. The three of us took to the trees for cover. After what seemed like forever, every single blade of grass was withered. Forcefire used Hurricane, tearing it from the ground.

"Aaaaaaaaaand training spot," Molly said with a grin. "Let's get started."

We let out all of our Pokemon. They let out battle cries (except for Deta and Magnezone). Magnezone and Deta just beeped.

"OK, everyone pick a sparring partner except Shelmet," Molly yelled. "And remember, this is just training. Don't go nuts!"

"Doesn't Shelmet need to get stronger too?" I asked uncertainly.

"Well, yeah," Molly replied. "But I had something else in mind for him. All the other Pokemon would just wipe the poor guy out in no time flat. So we're going to take him to fight Juan."

"What?" Oliver asked. "But Sootopolis might be overrun with infected people right now!"

"Then we could just do recon there, and if it's free, we fight Juan with Shelmet."

"...That's fair, I guess..."

"Yo, Forcefire and Salamence! Take your fight to the skies, you have to cart us to Sootopolis," I called.

Forcefire refused to move. She hissed, and then turned to Broadsword, telling him to translate.

Forcefire says that if infected Pokemon attack while you are gone, we will--whoa!
    Weavile threw an Ice Punch, which Broadsword only narrowly escaped. We will not be able to defend ourselves alone.

"Hmm...I guess some of you WOULD need direction. Fine, we'll figure something else out," Molly said.

It's more Salamence and Forcefire than direction, for the record, Broadsword replied, hitting Weavile with sharpened stones.

"What if we threw him off a cliff?" Oliver asked. Shelmet then made the same face he'd made when faced with Deoxys's Focus Blast, and retreated into his armor.

"How in the hell would that help anything?!" Molly exclaimed.

"Reaction time," Oliver said, as if he didn't even care about it.

Molly was about to say something, but she saw reason in that. But it still wasn't OK with her. "We are NOT throwing this poor guy off a cliff, and that's final! How would he react to save himself anyway?! He doesn't have wings!"

"OK, OK, geez. I'm sorry I said anything. I still think it would help though."

Molly threw Shelmet at Oliver's face. It was a direct hit. I couldn't help but laugh. Shelmet skidded across the clearing and into the forest.

"Uh-oh," Molly said.

"Nice job," Oliver replied weakly. Molly stomped on his face.

"We better go get him before any Absol show up there," I yelled. We ran towards the woods and into them. Before long, we found Shelmet, and sure enough, he was surrounded by infected Absol. When we arrived, they heard us, and turned to face us, fangs bared.

"Well, fu--"

The Absol lunged towards us, blades aimed at our necks...

...and were knocked to the side by a Stone Edge.

"What the--?"

"Hello, Eric."

We all turned around. Standing behind us was an infected Steven.

There was complete silence, except for the sound of Shelmet jumping back into Molly's arms. We all just stood there for a while, not sure what to say.

"Well, I'm all for running," I said. As soon as I said that, we all sprinted out of the forest.

"You won't get away!" Steven exclaimed. He let out his Skarmory, which he obviously hadn't let out yet. It wasn't infected. But then Steven lashed out at it with tentacles, hitting it squarely. As it turned red and blue, our Pokemon stopped sparring and turned to face this new threat. We all watched as Steven let out and infected all six of his Pokemon. They all let out horrifying roars and charged.

"I'm out of ideas," I said sheepishly. "Anyone else got anything?"
    Last edited by Jonah the Slaking; 27th December 2011 at 4:59 PM.
    Credit to Atari!

The kids are how you say?. . . screwed. well they do have a few fire types. . . but still.

im just glad its back, keep up the great work!

...And Chariza--*shot*

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast