View Poll Results: What should Oliver's fourth Pokemon be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lucario

0 0%
  • Breloom

0 0%
  • Ninjask

1 33.33%
  • Haxorus

1 33.33%
  • Swoobat

1 33.33%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deoxys Army

To avoid confusion, this is Pokemon speak.

Chapter 14
    Champion Steven Would Like to Battle!

Steven's plethora of Pokemon were getting closer and closer (although Cradily was shuffling humorously). It would only be a matter of time before they tore us to pieces.

Is what I would say if Forcefire hadn't used Fiery Dance on Skarmory, burning it to a crisp. It wasn't dead, but it wouldn't be fighting for a while.

With five Pokemon left to face, we were somewhat more confident now. If Forcefire had dealt with Skarmory so easily, the rest would be a piece of cake too. Unfortunately, Armaldo had gotten close enough to us now. Sharp stones appeared around it, and it threw them at Forcefire. She ducked under most of the rocks, but one managed to hit her square in the face. She fell over, unconscious.

"Such a frail Pokemon," Steven laughed. "A Rock Throw from a baby Machop could take it out."

"Take that back!" I snapped. Broadsword clenched his fists, scowling at Steven.

"Oh, I'm sorry. A baby Geodude, then."

"OK, THAT'S it!" I sprinted towards Steven and punched him square in the mouth. He stepped backwards a few steps. He recovered after a bit and wiped a drop of blood from the corner of his mouth.

"That was your last mistake," Steven snarled. Tentacles appeared from his hands and wrapped me tightly. They constricted me more and more tightly until I couldn't breathe.

"Eric!" Molly yelled. "Lower your head!"

I tried to ask why, but there was no air for me to talk. So I just did as Molly said. It was then that an Energy Ball flew right above my head and hit Steven in the face. He loosened his grip on me, and I took the opportunity to get to Forcefire. She wasn't horribly injured--it was nothing a revival herb wouldn't fix. So I took one out of my bag and ground it up into powder. Then I sprinkled it on the Mothra-esque Pokemon, and it wasn't long before she woke up.

Forcefire hissed, and if I had to guess, I would say she was saying, "That tastes absolutely horrid."

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead," I said. "You've got a date with a certain number of Steven's Pokemon."

Forcefire flapped her wings and flew towards Cradily (who was still only about a third of the way to us). She appeared directly in front of Cradily's face. They stood there silently for a few seconds, then Forcefire used Bug Buzz, and Cradily recoiled so far that it ended up back where it started. It let out a loud, seemingly inappropriate shriek (I could tell it was inappropriate because I could've sworn Deta played the bleep sound effect).

Absol ran up beside me. It barked twice and gestured towards Steven's Claydol, who was charging a Hyper Beam at Bugzapper.

"Do you have to ask?" I said. "Sucker Punch him."

Absol nodded, then disappeared. He reappeared in front of Claydol and swatted it to the side with his claws. This interrupted the Hyper Beam, causing the energy to explode in Claydol's face. Claydol's arms fell down, then its body followed suit. Its eyes opened and closed rapidly, until they all closed at the same time.

Aggron charged at Broadsword, its claws gleaming in the sun. Broadsword responded with a smirk. He jumped into his own shadow, and Aggron screeched to a grinding halt. He looked around for Broadsword, and didn't notice as Broadsword's shadow moved across the ground. It stopped behind Aggron, and Broadsword jumped out. Aggron turned around just in time for Broadsword to punch it right in the face. It looked like a couple of teeth fell out of Aggron's mouth. It fell over and hit the ground hard, kicking up dust. But then it got up and roared furiously. It flailed about, trying to hit Broadsword, but he was far too agile for such clumsy attacks to land. Broadsword then jumped over to Aggron and punched it rapidly everywhere. Not only could Aggron not keep up, but it was knocked over after only a few punches. Broadsword landed gracefully as Aggron hit the ground in a heap.

Jellicent was getting the worst of it from Metagross--she was meant to block special attacks, not physical ones. Luckily for her, Metagross didn't have anything she was weak to. However, the opposite was also true. Many a Hydro Pump and Zen Headbutt had impacted on the other. Jellicent was running out of options. Then she remembered that Molly had taught her Will-o-wisp. She fired several balls of black flame at the infected behemoth. Only two hit, but it was still enough to do the trick--Metagross recoiled and the burn was severe.

No fair! Metagross yelled.

Street rules, man, Jellicent replied. With a Shadow Ball, Metagross was knocked out.

After about five minutes of waddling, Cradily was exactly as far as it had been when Forcefire had hit it with Bug Buzz. It was almost close enough for its Rock Slide to hit Molly's Salamence, who was fighting Armaldo (and winning, of course). It was then that Shelmet noticed it. It hopped over to Broadsword.

Throw me at Cradily, Shelmet said.

What will that accomplish? Broadsword asked.

Nothing much, except that it'll hurt it a lot and be really funny.

Very well. I must say, you are quite courageous, little one.

Not as much as our trainers. But we're getting off task.

Shelmet hopped into Broadsword's hands. He lifted Shelmet off the ground and aimed at Cradily. Shelmet was laughing.

FIRE IN THE HOLE, B*TCHES!

Broadsword threw Shelmet at Cradily. The impact was the equivalent of an Iron Head, and Cradily slid backwards. When it recovered, it realized that it was beside Steven again.

Son of a--

Cradily was suddenly hit with the unconscious Aggron, thrown by Forcefire's Psychic attack. It wouldn't be getting back up.

Looks like you're all that's left, Salamence taunted.

You can't beat me. I have a huge advantage--you don't have anything I'm weak to.

Oh, don't I?

Salamence's wings turned a metallic silver. He flew up and dove down, and his left wing hit Armaldo in the face, knocking it out. It alighted next to Molly.

"Only one thing to do now," I said. We all took out two syringes apiece of the medicine (I took out three), walked around, and cured Steven and his Pokemon. Steven returned his Pokemon.

"Thanks for that," Steven said. "I can't believe I let that monster take me by surprise."

"It's not a big deal," I told him. "Deoxys takes us by surprise all the time."

Like right now, Deoxys said.

"Yeah, exactly--wait."

The three of us turned around. Deoxys was staring at us. It had arrived during the fight, while we were distracted.

"You have GOT to be kidding!" Oliver yelled. "How many times do we have to fend you off?!"

You won't have to after this confrontation...because you'll be dead.

Deoxys charged a Focus Blast, and our Pokemon gathered in front of us, ready to face Deoxys for what felt like the hundredth time.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Yay for Depth and Action! Also, for fullness of story and for marking alternate dialogue clearly. WHOO!

Keep it up, you're on a roll!
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

i liked this chapter, and it was getting petty serious so he pokemon were good comic relief.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Forget Ocarina of Time at the moment, I'm amazed at these, Shelmet likes being thrown in a surprise. Keep these up!
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

Chapter 15
    Speed

This battle will go differently than the last time, Deoxys said with a low chuckle. Steven, you have failed me. But your onslaught weakened them, and that's all I needed you for!

Deoxys used Psychic to hold us in place, then threw the Focus Blast at Steven. His eyes widened, and we could do nothing but watch as it sped towards him...

Just before the Focus Blast hit, Steven's Aggron ran into its path. There was a massive explosion as it hit. We all looked on, stunned. When the dust cleared, Aggron was nowhere to be seen.

"You...monster! You MONSTER!" Molly broke out of Deoxys's hold and punched it in the face. Surprised, it recoiled.

You dare attack me, pathetic human?!

We all broke out of Deoxys's hold. I picked up Shelmet and threw it at Deoxys. It hit him square in the face. Deoxys faced the bug and glared harshly, and it retreated into its shell.

You are far too annoying, Shelmet. DIE!

Deoxys raised its arms, and boulders fell onto Shelmet's armor. We noticed that the armor was...cracking.

"Whoa, look! Shelmet is glowing!"

What?!

As another boulder hit Shelmet's armor, it smashed into a million pieces. The small red shape that was Shelmet was indeed glowing. It mostly grew, but its head got taller. Two scarflike appendages appeared flowing behind it, as if it were already moving. Shelmet stopped glowing, and the transformation was complete.

You all need rest, Accelgor said to the other Pokemon. I will deal with this one.

Are you insane?! Deoxys will destroy you! Broadsword exclaimed.

Accelgor didn't listen. It glared at Deoxys. Let us see who is faster between us, it said.

Heh! You, faster than me? All you are is a living tea kettle!

That is where you are mistaken.

Accelgor disappeared. Deoxys looked around for him, and he reappeared behind Deoxys faster than we could react. He slammed into Deoxys with blinding speed, knocking him on the ground. He then sprayed green liquid from a mouth unseen, and Deoxys writhed in agony. Suddenly, Deoxys disappeared. Accelgor did as well. There were sounds of impacts and energy, but we couldn't see where they were coming from. Suddenly, Deoxys reappeared, laying in a heap. Accelgor reappeared shortly after, bruised but triumphant.

You don't know real speed, Deoxys snarled. I can go much faster than this!

I am perfectly aware of your Speed form, Accelgor said. Go ahead, transform. It's not like you'll beat my speed.

You have no idea what you're up against, Deoxys said. It turned into its Speed Form. Now, let's have that little exchange again, shall we?

Yes. Oh, but before we do, I should tell you: all this time I've been holding a Berry.

Accelgor took a Sitrus Berry and ate it. Suddenly, he took a fiery aura.

What does a berry have to do with anything?

Well, you see...you captured me because I was not from this world. I was materialized by a Snivy's dream. And you didn't know what to do with me. And now tell me, what is the Dream World ability of my species?

Hmph! What?

When we let go of any items we were holding... Accelgor disappeared and reappeared in half a second over and over, going so fast it made illusory copies. Our speed increases exponentially!

Accelgor and all of its copies threw Energy Balls at Deoxys. Even with Deoxys's insane speed, it couldn't dodge even one. As it was barraged with the projectiles, the real Accelgor charged its own Focus Blast. The copies disappeared, and Deoxys too charged a Focus Blast. The two Blasts were launched at the same time, and when they collided, what was commonly called a "beam tug of war" ensued.

You have no chance, you weak little tapeworm! Deoxys yelled. I put ALL MY POWER into this attack! You don't stand a chance!

Aha, if you were in Attack form you'd stand a chance. But in this form, I'm faster AND stronger!

I WILL NOT BE INSULTED BY A TAPEWORM! DIE!

Deoxys's Focus Blast started to overpower Accelgor's.

You will never defeat me if you cannot focus your spirit.

Accelgor closed his eyes, and when he opened them, both Focus Blasts were thrown towards Deoxys. He was about to dodge when Accelgor used another Quick Attack, throwing the alien into the path of the two blasts. It screamed in pain as they both hit squarely. The dust cleared before long, and Deoxys was terribly wounded.

This...isn't...over! Deoxys snarled.

Oh, but it is. Accelgor nodded to me. I took out the meteor piece.

No! I will not be captured here!

Deoxys teleported away before I could activate the meteorite.

"He got away!" Oliver yelled.

"Oh wow, because that wasn't obvious," Molly said sarcastically.

Accelgor says to return him, Broadsword said, translating for Accelgor's quiet sighs. I think we could all use a break.

"What about Steven?" I asked. We turned, but Steven was nowhere to be seen. He must have flown away on Skarmory when we weren't looking. We returned our Pokemon, Accelgor included. By this time, night had fallen, so we set up camp, vowing to have another successful day tomorrow.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Was that rock slide? i liked this chapter but the evolution thing was a little sudden, maybe you should have added in the training chapter that he jumped into Molly's arms and Broadsword translated he was shouting about how much training he gt or something. Other than that it was good. keep up the great work!
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

...And Chariza--*shot*

Chapter 16
    Another Dream

It was a pitch-black night. Only the campfire shed light in the forest, as the moon is covered by the canopy. I was just about to fall asleep. Everyone else was already sleeping soundly, and only minutes before I was wide awake...but now, it was like Sandman had a leak over our campsite. My eyelids fluttered, and I finally fell to sleep.

~~~

I awoke in a pitch black setting. I knew this feeling already. Like before, I was tightly tucked into a bed. I could move around this time, though, so I sat up and saw Darkrai.

"Darkrai!" I exclaimed joyfully. "How have you been?"

"Rayquaza and I have both been faring rather well. We have stayed by each other's side in case Deoxys attacks again."

"Smart idea. So why am I here?"

"Well, I have received intelligence from Celebi that you are readying yourselves for the final confrontation with our alien 'friend.'"

"That reminds me--did you hear from Jirachi at all?"

"Yes. He, too, awaits you at Birth Island. But even with this massive help, you still need two more Pokemon to help you."

"Really? Who?"

"The brother and sister dragons of Hoenn--Latios and Latias. They know what is going on, but are too busy fending off infected Pokemon to help. The duo is a massive target on Deoxys's Wanted list--orders are to infect them on sight."

"So you want me to find Latios and Latias, and help cut a path through Deoxys's pawns?"

"There is no need to find them. I know exactly where they are, and I will take you there."

"That simplifies things."

"But there is one other thing you'll have to do."

"Really? What?"

"Do you know of an item called Soul Dew?"

"I can't say I know a lot about it...but the name does ring a bell."

"It is an item bound to the souls of the dragons. It is said that the Dew greatly amplifies the power of the mind."

"So what do I have to do then?"

"The Soul Dew rests in the forest clearing at Southern Island. I ask that you get the Soul Dew before you assist the dragons. That way, with their amplified powers, fighting through the pawns will be a cinch."

"What are you going to do, then?"

"After I take you to the dragons' location, Rayquaza and I both will wait at Birth Island. No matter how many of Deoxys's pawns show up there, the combined powers of the six of us will not fail."

"Don't you just love when a plan comes together?" I asked cheerfully.

"Morning will come soon. I will be there when you wake."

Darkrai disappeared, and the world slowly faded to white.

~~~

I woke with a start, and saw Oliver and Molly talking to Darkrai. Upon seeing me, Darkrai smiled. I knew Darkrai was a good guy, but his smile...it scared me.

You're awake, I see. I was just filling in your friends. Are you ready to depart?

"Yeah. Let's fly!"

We all let out our flying Pokemon and hopped on their backs. Darkrai nodded, then ascended past the forest canopy. We followed him as he shot like a bullet to the south. Our Pokemon had to use their Dance attacks to keep up, but we managed. It wasn't that long before we saw the island.

Before the Deoxys incident, Darkrai told us, the dragons called this place their home. They deemed it unsafe when Deoxys sought them out here.

"So where are they anyway?" Molly asked. "We have to know that if we're going to help them."

I told Eric this before, but I will take you to them.

Our Pokemon alighted on the island. There was a winding forest path ahead of us.

I will wait for you here, Darkrai told us. There is no need for me to enter the forest.

We nodded and ran down the path. Before long, we got to an odd clearing. There was a Y-shaped puddle in the center. Inside the arc was a symmetrical rock. Floating just above this rock was a small blue orb with white flames inside.

"Is this the Soul Dew?" Oliver asked. He walked over to grab it.

"Oliver, no!" Molly suddenly exclaimed.

It was too late. Oliver swiped the Dew from its pedestal. Directly after, the ground rumbled. About twenty infected Pokemon appeared from portals that appeared from everywhere in the clearing. We grabbed our Poke Balls, but...we were still outnumbered....
    Credit to Atari!

twenty? Pssh, they held off the entirety of Fortree City. I'm not worried.

I've only read up to 14 (I'll do the others in a sec) buuut, in chapter 14 claydolls hyper beam explodes and (seems to be what) knocks him out, um problem: claydolls ghost, hyper beams normal, that shouldn't affect it... Of course it may have been the sucker punch, also, they know a LOT about every legendary. Anyways this is the first fan fix I've read and it's come out really good so far, I'll edit once I've read the rest

Edit: nothing really to add, I don't see why they need the lati@s duo, I mean, accelgor single handedly took on deoxys
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 21st January 2012 at 1:56 AM. Reason: Read more

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

1- Glover, they had the help of Winnoa. Or whatever the Flying gym leader is.
    2- Dragon. Claydoll. is. a. rock. and. psychic. type. It. Is. Not. A. Legendary.

Dragon, Tyoyo's right. Claydol isn't legendary. As for why they need the Lati's...sure, Accelgor took on Deoxys singlehandedly, but you have to remember, this is Deoxys's BASE. It's going to be CRAWLING with his soldiers.
    Credit to Atari!

For some reason I always think it's a ghost type. I never thought it was a legendary, I've been playing pokemon before ruby/saphire was even thought of. I was referring to the fact that everyone knew every little detail of the legendaries. Ex: jirachi having serene grace, deoxys exact speed, and I'm sure their are more examples but those are just what come to mind

Whoever said anything about his exact speed? All I said was that his Defense form was slower than his Attack, Speed and Normal forms. Also, they knew they might have to fight some of these legendaries, so they studied up on them.
    Credit to Atari!

Chapter 17
    Latios, Father of Soul

I sent out Forcefire, Oliver sent Weavile, and Molly sent Jellicent. The infected Pokemon surrounded us, and I noticed that none of them were native to Hoenn. These were Staraptor, Arcanine, Klinklang, and Tyranitar. We could manage easily enough due to type advantage, but these Pokemon were powerful. They were also a sign that Deoxys had expanded beyond Hoenn.

"How do you even infect a Klinklang?!" Molly suddenly asked, making us jump. "IT'S A BUNCH OF GEARS!"

Forcefire used Fiery Dance, wrapping a Klinklang in a column of swirling fireballs. The intense heat turned it from red to bright orange, and with a ring of flames that I recognized as a Fire Blast, the mass of gears was launched over the trees and out of sight.

"Weavile, Ice Punch!" Oliver yelled. Weavile blew cold air onto its fist, encasing it in a block of ice. He punched a Staraptor on the beak, smashing the ice. The Staraptor flew back and fell unconscious somewhere out of sight. Unfortunately, another Staraptor started to barrage Weavile with swift talon strikes, and the attack was devastating to him. He fell over and slipped into unconsciousness himself.

"Dammit! Go, Magnezone!"

Oliver threw another Pokeball, and out came Magnezone, letting out screeches and beeps.

Forcefire hissed loudly as a Staraptor wrapped itself in red energy and threw itself at her. She suppressed it with a tongue of fire, but that wouldn't last for long. The Staraptor was gaining ground. Instinctively, Magnezone let loose a Thunderbolt, knocking the bird out of the air. Forcefire used Bug Buzz on a Tyranitar afterwords, and it clutched its head in agony.

We continued battling while a blue shape and a red shape appeared in the air. They glided above the island, and I barely noticed them. But when I did, I looked up. It was obvious who they were.

"It's Latios and Latias!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked up, including the infected Pokemon. Sure enough, the two dragons were descending rapidly towards the island.

Who disturbs our home with this strife? Latios asked threateningly, focusing his glare directly at us.

Don't be mean to the humans, brother! There are Deoxys soldiers here! Latias exclaimed, floating in front of us defensively.

Get out of the way, sister. Latios was serious. These humans have no right to be here. This is our sacred ground.

Yeah, which is exactly why we abandoned it when Deoxys's guys came rolling in, isn't it? Latias replied. Besides, the Soul Dew is still here. They haven't caused any harm!

Latios sighed. A Klinklang tried to attack him from behind, but he instantly turned around and glowed purple. A huge, flaming boulder came from the sky, and the Klinklang was smashed into pieces. He then turned back to his sister and nodded. Very well, we shall help them. Deoxys is a more pressing issue than this island at the moment.

Latias giggled like a little girl. That's my fourth win, she said with a smirk. You only have two.

I still can't believe you keep track. Latios turned away and fired a huge blast of lightning at the nearest Staraptor. Latias joined in the fight too, firing a green bubble at a Tyranitar. We didn't even have to do anything from then on--the dragons made short work of Deoxys's pawns.

"That was incredible!" Molly shouted. Latias playfully brushed her hands and giggled again.

Now that they are gone, tell us why you are here, Latios said, turning to me.

Now hold on, brother. Their Pokemon got hurt. Latias suddenly put on a serious expression and floated over to Weavile. She closed her eyes, and a ring of pink light appeared above Weavile. From this ring fell sparkling dust. Weavile woke up, his wounds healed. Latias repeated this with Forcefire. She nodded to Latios when she was finished, and he turned back to me, his glare never leaving my eyes.

"Actually, we were going to help you," I said. "We heard you were so deep in Deoxys's soldiers that you had no way of escaping, so we decided to bring you the Soul Dew from this island. Darkrai told us it would give you a power boost."

And he was correct, Latios said, his expression softening. He was still glaring, but not with anger in his eyes. That Dew is an ancient heirloom, passed down for generations in our family. Despite your intentions, you were still violating our sanctum. You were going to take the Dew, and for what? To help us defeat enemies we have no trouble with anyway.

Brother! Latias sounded angry this time. They're only trying to help us. Deoxys is a more pressing issue than the Dew!

How can you say that? Latios demanded. Our parents died to make that item. Their deaths would have been in vain if they had taken it!

Because they need all the help they can get! Latias screamed. I don't care what you do, but I'm going to help them! And I'm taking the Soul Dew with me!

Do not do anything rash, sister. You cannot help them--you would only get in the way.

I'm not as weak as you think I am! If you'd open your eyes, you'd see that I'm much stronger than the little girl you see when you look at me!

That is enough! You are not helping them! That is final!

Latias was hesitant. There were tears in her eyes.

How dare you act like you can control me, Latias said with a growl. You can't tell me what to do!

Latias flew over us and snatched the Soul Dew from its pedestal. Latios was stunned.

I, unlike you, care about more than our birthrights! I care about this region we call home, and that's something you'll never grasp as long as you stay obsessed with the past! Latias turned to us. Let's go, now! I'll help you, whether my brother does or not!

Before Latios could say anything, Latias flew off. It looked as if Latios was about to fly after her, but we glared at him. He scowled at us and stayed where he was as we left the clearing to meet up with Darkrai.

We ran out of the forest, and saw Darkrai. He looked concerned.

Are you all right? I saw Latias fly away, but where is Latios?

"He refused to help us," I said quietly. "He and Latias had a huge argument. Let's go, we have to catch up to her."

Right. Darkrai flew off, and we let out our flying Pokemon. We climbed on as they used their Dance moves, then we caught up with Darkrai, and soon after, Latias.

"Are you ok?" I asked Latias.

Yes. I just...wish my brother weren't so dense.

"He might come around," Oliver offered. "He knows his sister is in danger. Maybe that will be enough to change his mind."

It never was before. I saw tears fall from Latias's cheeks. I hated Latios right now, but I knew Deoxys was the more pressing issue.

Suddenly, Broadsword burst from his Poke Ball on my belt. He balanced on Salamence's back, Forcefire not being big enough to hold us both. Do not fret, Latias. Latios is not heartless. I am sure he can be convinced.

I hate to interrupt, Darkrai interjected, but that's Birth Island.

We looked down. Rayquaza, Jirachi, and Celebi all flew high above the island, waiting for us.

"Guys, I'm gonna make a stop back at Sootopolis," Oliver told us. "We might need backup."

It was obvious that he was referring to Juan. I nodded, and he flew off like a bullet.

I only prayed that he would return.
    Last edited by Jonah the Slaking; 23rd January 2012 at 3:01 AM.
    Credit to Atari!

Wow, change up. who's the one speaking in first person? or that may have changed and i didnt notice it until now, either way i liked this chapter.

Latios is a jerk.

Keep up the great work!

...And Chariza--*shot*

"Because they need all the help they can get! Latios screamed. I don't care what you do, but I'm going to help them! And I'm taking the Soul Dew with me!"

I didn't want to quote and spend all the time backspacing 90% of the chapter but I think it's suppose to be latias saying that, and my previous point was: how would they know their abilities? Aren't legendaries suppose to be rare or something? But I'm just going to stop that argument all together, it doesn't really make a difference and I don't care about the argument anymore, but keep up the good work

@Emboar: Latios IS a jerk, but when all you have is your sister and an orb that your parents died to make, it's kind of understandable. Also, Eric has been speaking first person the whole time.

@Draconic: If you're going to study a Pokemon, its Ability is one of the first things you want to find out. Also, fixed the Latias quote, it says Latias instead of Latios now.
    Credit to Atari!

Latias giggled like a little girl. That's my fourth win, she said with a smirk. You only have two.
    Obligatory LotR quote: "That still only counts as one!"

Keep it up, you're doing good here.

Adding a poll I am, because I decided that Oliver will get his fourth Pokemon in Sootopolis, but I don't quite know what he should get.
    Credit to Atari!

Your poll leads to some hard decisions...

And of course, it's a three way tie...:P

Well, I'll pick from these three, rest assured. Lucario and Breloom are out of the question.
    Credit to Atari!

Well drat. I coulda been your tie-breaker but I've been away. I can tell you though that Speed-for-speed it would have been Ninjask. Haxorus seems to pseudo-legendary to make a logical chapter and I'm not fond of Swoobat at all, though maybe a Pokemon who's only goal in life is to play Cupid to a Zombie Apocolpyse Pokemon would be funny.

Great, now I'm picturing a hippy deoxys...
    Last edited by Glover; 5th February 2012 at 10:26 PM.

darn, haen't checked for a while and missed my chance to choose Lucario. if you need a tie-breaker, Swoobat is beast, and i see a rather lack of Psychic

...And Chariza--*shot*

Yep, swoobat is boss. But I demand thet it starts as a little woobat. Those things are adorable! :3

Then again, I believe that combee, trapinch, and rotom are cute so.....
    Last edited by Tyoyo3131; 7th August 2012 at 5:56 PM.

OK, looks like Swoobat wins then. I'll post a new chapter tomorrow.

Sorry Tyoyo, but there isn't a whole lot of time left for it to start as Woobat. The story is starting to wind up to the final battle, and there just isn't enough time for the training that it takes to evolve.
    Credit to Atari!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast