Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Date Expectations (391)

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Well, I took the liberty of circling them, so you should be able to see them now~
    O.o I thought those were legs...
    Diamond Team:

Yuna13 Guest

Default May/Ash

Ash and May look like they're really changing their personalites to eachother. Espcially Ash, like when he grabs May by the shoulders. IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!!!!!

Well, I took the liberty of circling them, so you should be able to see them now~
    I think that's Chimeco's feet too

Can someone post a picture of Chimecho in another episode?

Then we'll get to see whether this Chimecho is messed up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by frednmethod
    Can someone post a picture of Chimecho in another episode?

Then we'll get to see whether this Chimecho is messed up or not.
    I do have a decent picture of Chimecho from the back, one of which clearly shows that it doesn't have feet and the appendage is indeed a tail.

EDIT: And here we have a lovely picture of Chimecho's rear, clearly showing it indeed has a tail.
    Last edited by Gravy; 14th February 2005 at 5:07 PM.

Can Dustox learn Double Team, if not I assume that's Surely an Animation Error
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

It wasn't using Double Team. >_> It was another whacky animation error.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I do have a decent picture of Chimecho from the back, one of which clearly shows that it doesn't have feet and the appendage is indeed a tail.

EDIT: And here we have a lovely picture of Chimecho's rear, clearly showing it indeed has a tail.
    Thx for clearing that up

Shiny May Guest

just saw the ep. It's very good, very good scenes. The scene where May cried was touching,
    Also the shiny Donphan looks very cool, also like the Donphan that was in love with the shiny donphan.
    Overall, this ep was better then I expected it to be.

I really enjoyed this episode, definately not your standard filler. The character development for Haruka was nice, and it was great to see her using her own pokémon to blast off the Rocket-dan instead of just letting Pikachu do it for the zillionth time.

Speaking of which, they were great in this episode. Nyasu's boss dreams were so rediculous even Musashi and Kojirou realized they wouldn't work. And Chiriin was just great. Seeing it do anything at all is a treat, but it was hilarious as well.XD

I'm very glad to see that Satoshi hasn't forgot about Gomazou. Now if he would only remember Okorizaru or Pigeot.>.> Anyway, Yukiwarashi was pretty funny just randomly popping out of it's pokéball to cause trouble. As soon as it used ice beam I knew the Donfan were going to slide around on it.XD

vulpix Guest

this episode looks good can't wait to see it.

Ember Guest

They banned it!!!! Where does it say that? I haven't heard it yet. If they did I'll be so p*****, i've been waiting for it ever since it premered in Japan.
    Last edited by Ember; 2nd February 2006 at 2:32 AM.

It is not banned, it just won't air on Kids'WB! This, andthe Pacifidlog Contest episodes should be on DVD when they finally get to it.

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

botomon Guest

Why won't it air on KidsWB

Blaziken master Guest

Just saw this ep. Its pretty good, donphan's love ritual was pretty cool and the female's voice was pretty cute.What suprises me is the multiple storylines, like the donphan ritual and then goes onto the gang getting split up.I also found it cute that Ash misses his phanpy.

Volt Tackle Guest

This episode was very epic and heartful. Looks like she got to Pacifidlog after all, even without the ferry.

Brock stole the show with his love dance bit.

What a great episode. I'd like to point out that "dating season" is used ONCE, and it's called "breeding season" the rest of the time

Team Rocket were hilarious- even more so than usual. The Giovanni fantasy was the funniest ever.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

This episode was fantastic. I LOVED the May character development. May putting her brother above her contests was really sweet, as she was going to give up her entire goal for the sake of her brother. I also loved the Ash/May moment as well as the flashback with her mother.

Great episode, TR was pretty funny as well. Seems like any episode that focuses on May, and that especially gives character development to May is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by botomon
    Why won't it air on KidsWB
    Not a soul among us knows... although it is most likely because there are serious references to the Pacifidlog Contest which has a Jynx in it. And you have some old hag to thank for them not showing Jynx ever again...

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

Geki Guest

I still don't see why this episode wasn't aired, but it looks pretty cool from the pics I've seen. I like the guide too, so I would like to someday see this episode.

Okay, that explains it. I saw the episode got passed and freaked out because I thought I missed it. Then I got confused by the four ribbons on Mirage Island, five ribbons on the way to Grand Festival transition.
    Coming soon...

Banner: Made by Azure Wolf

Ehn, this episode was okay.

Everyone on the forum was raving about it, so I expected it to be much better. Just a generic episode with a plot device-y mating ritual that we've never heard of before.

One thing that REALLY annoyed me is that they never refered to the Female Donphan as Shiny, only "That Brown Donphan". Look, we all know what Shiny Pokemon are, just call the Donphan a damn Shiny >.>

Parts I enjoyed were Team Rocket's first bit with Chimecho and being flattened, and May's emotional scene with the ferry. Other than that, not so impressed.

Pacifidlog Contest next week! Whoo!

the episode was great for all the things already said...
    BUT.

I find it a pity that they used donphan AGAIN

It would have been more interesting in seeing a pokemon that we havent seen in the anime before, not like donphan thats swamping everywhere:

1. The pokemon movie 1, the battle vs the trainer

2. VARIOUS times in jotho ( I remember the precious rock finding one)

3. Now

Spoiler:

and thats without counting phanpy's aperances ( pokemon movie 3, ash's.)
    www.mE-Entertainment.net

...hasten to drown into beautiful eyes ♫
    Sig Request Shop

This episode was obviously meant to foreshadow Ash's Phanpy, besides being it an excellent emotional episode for May.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast