Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

Seems Tsuna's dad is stronger.

And he is holding back. He could have took Tsuna out of the battle Royale if he went all out against him.

Yea Tsuna was like instant killed. But still I think his dad was a tiny bit overpowered there...taking Tsunas strongest hits to face and stomach and not even react....well...then I wonder how strong the 9ths guardians are.

And so glad to see Fon and Hibari xDD

My Fanfic ^^
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2mqn6t3.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/14wwmb.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Simia View Post
    Yea Tsuna was like instant killed. But still I think his dad was a tiny bit overpowered there...taking Tsunas strongest hits to face and stomach and not even react....well...then I wonder how strong the 9ths guardians are.

And so glad to see Fon and Hibari xDD
    It is ridiculous that all the training and power0ups Tsuna has received, and he still cannot fight evenly vs Tsuna-papa.

Also, Fon/Hibari Team up, pre-dict-ABLE, saw that coming a mile away.

Well not ridiculous that he can't fight on par...but it sure is weird that he can't even inflict a scratch..

So what? They are the best team ever >.>

My Fanfic ^^
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2mqn6t3.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/14wwmb.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Simia View Post
    Well not ridiculous that he can't fight on par...but it sure is weird that he can't even inflict a scratch..

So what? They are the best team ever >.>
    Unless Hibari recruits Adelheid, he is going to have trouble fending off the larger teams — Colonello/CEDEF, Tsuna/Guardians/Dino, Mammon/VARIA.

Tsuna might be subconciously holding back?

Wow this week's chapter was pretty damn awesome. Iemitsu OHKOed Tsuna which was pretty awesome.

I'm sure Tsuna was holding back and he simply wasn't ready for the battle. There is also the required powerup each arc so I expect another Flame powerup. Not weapon wise but Flame or personality training.

Tsuna needs to grow a bit of a back bone.

Anyways Enma vs all of Varia is gonna be crazy especially if his Guardians come in to crash the party.

Hibari vs Tsuna's Guardians is gonna be awesome as well.

This chapter sure was epic. Tsuna VS Iemitsu was short but I think they'll have some kind of rematch later on, with Tsuna having grown up and stuff. I think Tsuna was the one holding back, he didn't released his full power IMO.

Enma is in so much trouble against those Varia boxes, it's ridiculous! I hope the rest of the Shimon family will come and rescue him.

Also Fon & Hibari FTW! This was kinda expected but this last page was just awesome in terms of image and drawing. I wonder if Byakuran had an opponent, and if so who can it be? Byakuran VS Mukuro seems like an epic battle, don't you think?

Yay. Mink, Alo, Kuu, and the unimportant Manta Ray are back!

And they finally reveal who Fon's representative is. When you think about it it does make sense to some extent but you wonder why this is the case since he doesn't go out of his way for things like this

*Reads newest chapter*

I NEED NEW PANTS RIGHT NOW.

Dammit, Ryohei. Getting eliminated that fast?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    *Reads newest chapter*

I NEED NEW PANTS RIGHT NOW.

Dammit, Ryohei. Getting eliminated that fast?
    Well its because Hibari went for the watch right away so its not like Ryohei lost for real. I wonder if Fon will add other members to Hibari's dislike lol. I do love Hibari's logic and I eagerly await Tsuna vs Hibari in the near future.

Besides that, Enma vs Varia was amazing this week. I loved how much of a backbone Enma has in dying will form.

Also SKULL is back to adult form with 49 seconds left on the clock for the battle. Apparently an Arcobaleno gets 3 mins off the curse for the battle by asking for the present, which is rather interesting.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Varia will be owned regardless of how much Skull sucks compared to the other Arcobalenos.

The Japanese strength and favorite poll is to my liking. Tsuna and Hibari are at the top, with Tsuna as the strongest and 2 most favorite vs Hibari who is the #1 favorite and 2nd strongest.

This...was awesome....I woot for Skull right now despite of how much I hated him earlier. If he owns I have a new fav xDD

Also Hibari pwning as much as expected although I didn't expect him to go for the watch but to bite all three of them to death at the same time.

My Fanfic ^^

However inferior Skull may be to Reborn, he can still wipe the floor with Varia, by virtue of him being an Arcobaleno.

Ryohei out so soon sucks, but I'm sure it all serves a purpose.

It also seemed like Adelheid might be dragged into Enma's battlesite.

The new chapter was very cool especially the present being a temporary removal of the curse to allow the Arcobaleno to fight.

Something makes me think there will be a downside to the "Present."

It is too powerful to not have a bad effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Something makes me think there will be a downside to the "Present."

It is too powerful to not have a bad effect.
    I agree, it's too easy. Maybe in exchange for this present, one member of the representative team is disqualified? This could make Adelheid 'forced' to join the battle as a replacement of Enma, so that Skull can still be part of this battle.

But oh man! I really wanna see adult-Skull fight! He'll be really badass IMO and have some nice skills to show that will allow him to wipe the floor with Squalo's hair.

As for the rest, well Hibari sure is interesting, and the way he disqualified Ryohei was just awesome, he did it like a boss, without even really moving. Right now, I just wanna see the other Arcobaleno in their adult form kicking some *****, especially Reborn and Marmon. I wonder if they'll know about this present?

The time limit implies that if it runs out, it can't be used again...

Though I wonder, if Skull only has 56 seconds left and manages to fend off the Varia, will he be able to use it again?

The time limit implies that if it runs out, it can't be used again...

Though I wonder, if Skull only has 56 seconds left and manages to fend off the Varia, will he be able to use it again?
    I think so since the limit says 3:00 on the bottom and the battle has :49 seconds left. So if Skull says present in another battle he should have 2:11 of curse removal time.

Also the move is a present, so no negative there besides losing time from it.

Its supposed to be used in desperation so if Reborn stated present at the beginning of a battle and his reps are still ok, the present won't work.

Besides losing one or more is a horrible trade off if you have a few reps.

I wanna see Reborn and Fon fight the most along with Collonelo.

Well Skull uses Cloud element so I imagine he can propagate and make clones of himself to deal with the Varia.

Well Skull uses Cloud element so I imagine he can propagate and make clones of himself to deal with the Varia.
    No his Octopus is gonna propagate it's tentacles and own all the Varia lol. That or Skull has some cool weapons that he can multiply.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    No his Octopus is gonna propagate it's tentacles and own all the Varia lol. That or Skull has some cool weapons that he can multiply.
    Given his level of power, which is second to God, I can see him making at least 6 full power clones, that can in turn multiply their own weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    *Gags*

Ew....

I'm not sure that's how it works....

If anything, Skull could use that Armored Muscled Body thing he used in the anime.

Spoiler:- Image:

The armoured-muscle-thing, was that from a filler? I think I skipped most of the Reborn anime fillers.

Yes. It was a filler.

Yes. It was a filler.
    If other anime are any indication though, large-muscled forms are not always best for actual combat.

They tend to drastically reduce/affect the user's speed and mobility.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast