Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Why can't you say Shitt.P but then again, That's a ****** name
    That's the whole point.

If they want to Continue the anime then I want these changes on the rainbow and shimon

Shimon
    -Showcase Kaoru's and Julie's true abilities
    -Show Actual Blood on Yamamoto

Rainbow
    -Showcase Varia's gear
    -Make the Shimon family fight
    -Make Lambo fight
    -Make Kawahira fight
    -Make the final battle longer and more memorable, Seriously, That was a dissapointing last battle
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    That's the whole point.

If they want to Continue the anime then I want these changes on the rainbow and shimon

Shimon
    -Showcase Kaoru's and Julie's true abilities
    -Show Actual Blood on Yamamoto
    -Make Hibari struggle at least a bit against Adelheid

Rainbow
    -Showcase Varia's gear
    -Make the Shimon family fight
    -Make Lambo fight
    -Make Kawahira fight
    -Make the final battle longer and more memorable, Seriously, That was a dissapointing last battle
    -Let Ryohei fight (Amano should had stopped from treating him like an abusive ex-boyfriend)
    Fixed it for you, Lilia

Am I the only one who thinks that the Flames of the Earth's origins should have been explained better? 8D
    I mean... where do they came from? And why are they as powerful as the Flames of Sky? They are not even part of the tri-ni-set.
    Also, I'm curious about Kaoru's Flame...
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

They could have explained them better, yes. I think they were just there to counter the Flames of the Sky, but hmm...
    Also, was thinking about Kaoru's Flame, what could it be? Something earth-ish related to rain, so I'm guessing it's something like... Glacier?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    They could have explained them better, yes. I think they were just there to counter the Flames of the Sky, but hmm...
    That's what I think too (but she really should have explained).

Also, was thinking about Kaoru's Flame, what could it be? Something earth-ish related to rain, so I'm guessing it's something like... Glacier?
    The Glacier Flame is Adelheid's.

Mizuno's is probably River or Lake. Bonus points for Lake since it's supposed to be landlocked, fitting with the Earth theme.

It's certainly Water-related, his name (Mizuno) doesn't lie.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

Hey guys, OP here! I'm glad this thread still exists and has attracted some KHR fans around!

As for the manga, is it really over? I mean, apparently, according to the last page of the last issue, there are two volumes to be released by this month and the beginning of 2013.

http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/409/22 => link to my source.

Anyway, as for the Rainbow Arc, well it sure was interesting but the final 'battle' (if we can call it like that) was a bit disappointing. I mean, Checker's Face barely battled the Vongola alliance. It just went like this 'What you're doing is bad!! ' 'I know, sorry! Let's hold hands and fix everything guys '

A truly memorable ending [/irony]

I really hope other chapters will come and conclude Tsuna's rise to the Vongola Decimo status.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterM View Post
    Hey guys, OP here! I'm glad this thread still exists and has attracted some KHR fans around!

As for the manga, is it really over? I mean, apparently, according to the last page of the last issue, there are two volumes to be released by this month and the beginning of 2013.

http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/409/22 => link to my source.

Anyway, as for the Rainbow Arc, well it sure was interesting but the final 'battle' (if we can call it like that) was a bit disappointing. I mean, Checker's Face barely battled the Vongola alliance. It just went like this 'What you're doing is bad!! ' 'I know, sorry! Let's hold hands and fix everything guys '

A truly memorable ending [/irony]

I really hope other chapters will come and conclude Tsuna's rise to the Vongola Decimo status.
    Unfortunately the announcement of volumes only means that they will gather the remaining pages into the last two volumes...
    The only thing we can do right now is to hope that the anime continues, as they could fix the ending and give the battles more life :3
    (And maybe give us a anime-exclusive arc that would tell us some of the story that the manga couldn't)

You know, I was worried that many people won't come to this thread because it's not that popular compared to the big three plus fairytail but I'm happy that people like Flonne and Giotto went here.

About the ending,Yeah it's terrible like I said before.She kinda wasted Kawahira's potential but maybe she's conveying a message that fighting doesn't solve everything.

(Still waiting on her future work but I'll just watch Psycho pass and little busters for now)
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

You know, I was worried that many people won't come to this thread because it's not that popular compared to the big three plus fairytail but I'm happy that people like Flonne and Giotto went here.

About the ending,Yeah it's terrible like I said before.She kinda wasted Kawahira's potential but maybe she's conveying a message that fighting doesn't solve everything.

(Still waiting on her future work but I'll just watch Psycho pass and little busters for now)
    Ughh, I was listening to Clannad OST's when I read that.Though I had that same feeling also when I first came here in this thread.

I might do a thread for a new manga called assasination classroom or another long shonen which is Magi (Maybe I'll do both)

If you guys are still here then you should look at this

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-miracle-jump

Quote Originally Posted by giotto View Post
    if you guys are still here then you should look at this

Epilogue!, I'm calling it right now. It's an epilogue

Epilogue!, I'm calling it right now. It's an epilogue
    Maybe since it's a one shot but it could be a prequel or revealing some history about the characters.

Or an entirely different thing

Quote Originally Posted by Giotto View Post
    Maybe since it's a one shot but it could be a prequel or revealing some history about the characters.

Or an entirely different thing
    Maybe 50-50 on the new thing and the prequel

If you guys are still here then you should look at this

I just saw that article on ANN, Must be an epilogue if Tsuna really accepted to become the boss or a prequel on the characters past. (I hope they reveal Hibari's past)
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

I just saw that article on ANN, Must be an epilogue if Tsuna really accepted to become the boss or a prequel on the characters past. (I hope they reveal Hibari's past)
    Highly doubt Amano will reveal any personal information about Hibari but there's still hope that Tsuna finally accepts the title of Neo Vongola I

Highly doubt Amano will reveal any personal information about Hibari but there's still hope that Tsuna finally accepts the title of Neo Vongola I
    I guess so,She will never release any important history about Hibari but it will be funny if Reborn really changed his title to Neo Vongola 1 and Gokudera will have to call him Ichidaime
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Since it's one shot, Can anybody gess how many pages will it be

Since it's one shot, Can anybody gess how many pages will it be
    It's either
    1, The usual number which is 20
    2.50 or 60 pages since she has until February to publish it.

(I'm still waiting on that anime continuation though or a remake)
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 28th December 2012 at 11:59 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516