Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

Yes, but when we saw Skull use it, he was invulnerable to damage.

I actually look forward to Skull owning the Varia. Imagine Adelheid's face when/if she sees Skull's adult form.

You know, it's really sad when Skull's crowning moment of awesome involves being shot at...a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You know, it's really sad when Skull's crowning moment of awesome involves being shot at...a lot.
    Its not like he had time to attack. Glad the entire Shimon family is in the fight now. So Yuni and Skull have the strongest group right now along with Mammon trailing behind just a bit.

Then Collonello and Verde. Reborn has been weakened a bit with the loss of Ryohei and Fon only has 1 person right now.

I look forward to how Tsuna is going to react to losing to his father. Not to mention what Reborn will say when he finds out lol.

Apparently, Mukuro is in a fight as well, he said it himself. I really hope it's against Byakuran but anyway, we won't see it this time because the time limit has ended. Oh well, he'll get to fight sooner or later.

Also, adult Skull FTW! He looks way more bad*ss than his baby form - even though he still seems to be a cry baby! And the Shimon family is finally joining? This can provide us with some interesting match-ups : a revenge between Varia and Shimon sounds pretty good to me...

Yes, but when we saw Skull use it, he was invulnerable to damage.
    I would have liked to see him replicate that.

Albeit he withstood the finishing moves, just power-upgraded by new rings of most of the VARIA, and that says something about his power, and perhaps he did not have enough time to prepare/brace himself, because he did sustain damage, and they had made the Arcobaleno, at full power to be some ungodly kind of powerful, so I'm a little let down.

Nice to see, as I expected, the entire Shimon school group are now his representatives.

Makes me think who Fon will recruit to his team, as we saw with Enma, no matter how powerful your one rep is(Hibari), against 5 or 6 at once, there is little hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Makes me think who Fon will recruit to his team, as we saw with Enma, no matter how powerful your one rep is(Hibari), against 5 or 6 at once, there is little hope.
    I agree, Fon should have at least 2 or 3 other representatives but the difference with Enma is that he's part of the Shimon family, so we knew that they'd eventually join the battlefield but for Hibari it's more complicated, the only group he has been involved with is already Reborn's representative...

Well, that's more people than I thought would go down.

Wow Verde's group took down 3 of Uni's people and 2 of Collonello's people. That must be one powerful weapon, but he lost a person too.

Seems like Mukuro is going on a rampage of some sort here! And Tsuna is now kinida forced to work along with his dad, huh? Maybe we'll get to see some Tsuna and Basil action together against some opponent? That ought to be interesting

This...was the funniest thing I've read all week.

FRUITY STYLE!

This...was the funniest thing I've read all week.

FRUITY STYLE!
    Yeah, it was amazing! I think KHR is one of the rare manga where villainous teams also have their own share of spotlight during which they're as funny as the main characters, this si something I really like about it.

Also, Dino as an English teacher was kinda random but funny as well, it seems like everybody is gathering at Naminori to pursue this battle royale.

Luce's prediction ended this chapter with a nice twist : 2 teams already eliminated during next battle? I'm guessing it'll be Fon and Luce, with Fon trying to protect himself by regaining its adult form, but still losing (to Varia maybe).

Hibari would be defeated and decide to join Tsuna in order to still be able to fight and thus get revenge... Well, this sounds good in my head at least

What do you guys think?

This week, Tsuna + Byakuran team up!

Next match will be glorious!

So Tsuna and Byakuran team up, what a funny situation.

Considering Tsuna obliterated Byakuran in the future timeline with an X Burner.

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing which 2 teams are taken out. Also I hope Tsuna fights almost every single Boss watch owners. Tsuna vs Xanxus again along with Hibari is something I look forward to.

Or Xanxus vs Hibari which never happened last time.

Hmmm... What Byakuran says at the end of the chapter is quite intriguing, it's almost like he's hiding something. I wonder if there'll be a case of betrayal from Byakuran (maybe leading to Byakuran VS Gamma)

Since Tsuna and Byakuran are fighting in the skies, it really limits the possibility for them when it comes to who they'll fight*. I wouldn't mind Tsuna & Byakuran VS Xanxus & Mukuro though, this is bound to be epic don't you think?

As for the other participants, well I hope we'll get to see Basil and Iemitsu in action. Dino VS Hibari is also a nice possibility (since they almost promised each other they'd fight)

So much for alliances, eh?

Oh well, looks like Colonello may be finishing off at least one team.

I wonder if Reborn knows about the temporary curse removal? I mean, the hat guy didn't come to see them and tell them about it IIRC. Maybe Colonello will tell him about it.

Besides, I thought Colonello's and Reborn's team made an alliance, how come Colonello is still targeting Tsuna's watch boss? Eh, seems like this representative battle made it clear who was reliable and who was not.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterM View Post
    I wonder if Reborn knows about the temporary curse removal? I mean, the hat guy didn't come to see them and tell them about it IIRC. Maybe Colonello will tell him about it.

Besides, I thought Colonello's and Reborn's team made an alliance, how come Colonello is still targeting Tsuna's watch boss? Eh, seems like this representative battle made it clear who was reliable and who was not.
    Colonello' best interest is to keep the 'present' a secret if everyone was not informed.

Maximum Rifle doesn't have the same kind of ring as Maximum Burst...

Well, so much for that alliance!

This fight is getting dumb………

Action on Hibari's end looks interesting thou….

Great chapter to end the new year. I wonder what Tsuna will do now that his dad broke the alliance. He is probably really happy since now he can kick his dad's butt without worry lol. Looking forward to another chapter but man these are gonna be 2 long weeks to wait for the new chapters.

Damn, Iemitsu IS going all-out against his son! This ought to be interesting, even though Colonello's victory is kinda cheap IMO, he just stands kilometers away from the battlefield and shoots at long-range.

Hibari meeting with Varia seems interesting, on the other hand, but I wonder what this promise between him and Fon is about. It seems like the author is really trying to put some kind of emphasize on it. Also, if the Varia is where Dino is supposed to be, does this mean Dino has already been defeated? Or has he escaped? Or maybe he was already out in the battlefield before Varia arrived...

All the build-up, but WHICH 2 teams are being annihilated? Team Verde? Mammon/Colonello/Reborn/Uni/Skull/Fon? Let's get it moving Reborn author.

Was anyone as confused as I am by this chapter? I think I will wait for a better translation before I make any comments because I'm still trying to figure out whats going on right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Was anyone as confused as I am by this chapter? I think I will wait for a better translation before I make any comments because I'm still trying to figure out whats going on right now...

Me as well. It was very unreadable, some of it, well most made no sense.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast