Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

Read the mangastream translation, guys. They don't suck.

Yes, the Gauntlets are back.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Read the mangastream translation, guys. They don't suck.

Yes, the Gauntlets are back.
    Thanks.

Seems like Team Uni and possibly Team Hibari are the losers predicted by Uni.

Oh snap Tsuna is gonna be pissed at his dad. Team Uni is out for sure as there is no way that Byakuran's boss watch survived. So that leaves 3 teams in danger. Fon's, Verde's, Reborn's, and Mammon's team all have to avoid losing their boss watches.

Team Verde should retreat after getting injured so much. I predict that Collonello will end up losing thanks to Tsuna. It is a bit early but having Tsuna defeat his dad wouldn't be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Oh snap Tsuna is gonna be pissed at his dad. Team Uni is out for sure as there is no way that Byakuran's boss watch survived. So that leaves 3 teams in danger. Fon's, Verde's, Reborn's, and Mammon's team all have to avoid losing their boss watches.

Team Verde should retreat after getting injured so much. I predict that Collonello will end up losing thanks to Tsuna. It is a bit early but having Tsuna defeat his dad wouldn't be bad.
    MY guess is the other team will be Team Fon or Team Colonello.

Hibari may lose, cause he is biting off more than he can chew, Colonello, because of plot—hax.

Holy s**t! Bad*** Reborn is bad***!
    Tsuna facing Iemitsu? Oh yeah!
    Flan without a stupid overwhelming hat? Yes, please
    But Reborn in uncursed mode? OMG, that is the definition of awesomeness!

Next chapter should be epic, with the elimination of a second team. I wonder which one though : Hibari's while facing Varia? This is a possibility. Iemitsu by the hands of Reborn? I wouldn't mind it but in this case, Tsuna wouldn't have been able to surpass his dad, so I really don't know.

I'd like to see full power adult Reborn destroy Iemitsu watch.

ALso, I feel they are hinting in subtle ways, that Reborn will be the one to win the permanent curse reversal.

Hmm I wonder what Tsuna is lacking that makes him not able to fight Iemitsu at full power.

Looking forward to the next chapter, this chapter was really filler for Reborn's appearance.

Somehow, only Reborn seems able to help his comrades to remove the curse.

I think he will win but Iron-mask will troll him and say the reversal is not permanent, the winner can reverse the curse for 1 hour a day.

Also, for an arc supposed to reveal the arcobaleno origins/mysteries/etc, it sure does seem like same old KHReborn, many fights, little story-line/plot movement.

Well, it looks like Tsuna's gone into full moron mode.

Oh well, Adult Reborn was awesome.

Tsuna really has become useless.

Endless fighting has also grown boring, at least the prior arc had some real plot and storytelling outside of the battles….

Reborn as an adult was the best part...

Great chapter this week. Tsuna doesn't want to believe that Reborn can have an adult form lol.

I'm looking forward to the conclusion next week hopefully.

Tsuna switched with everyone else, before he was the only one who could see through the disguses, now he's the only one who can't see adult Reborn as he is. and is it just me or is Imetsu(?) being kind of rough on his kid?
    The one with the Rock/Ground types, the Black Flamberge and the tamer of Dragons, of violet and white eye and one arm of flesh. A clash of Technology, magic and the heart. Necro, of past not evn known to himself, but destiny as great as any.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Tsuna... Seriously? It was fun the first few minutes, but I wish he figured Reborn's true form but no he's just the 'weird guy with a suit'! Anyway...

Gee, Adult Reborn sure IS strong! I mean, we all knew that he was supposed to be one the strongest, even among the Arcobaleno, but here WOW he barely made any effort and managed to give Iemitsu a run for his money.

I'm glad that the Zero Point Breakthrough (or something like that) is back, we haven't seen it since the fight with Xanxus IIRC. Will it be the end of the battle with Tsuna finally defeating his dad? I hope so, so that we can go back to other stuff!

Tsuna's used Zero Point Breakthrough in the Future arc as well....

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Tsuna's used Zero Point Breakthrough in the Future arc as well....
    If ZPB was so great, why does he not use it more frequently?

Tsuna has, more and more, lived up to his moniker, no good Tsuna….

Uh-oh.

Fon is released. That means awesome is about to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    If ZPB was so great, why does he not use it more frequently?

Tsuna has, more and more, lived up to his moniker, no good Tsuna….
    Because how often does his opponent attack him directly? Plus, he normally over powers his enemy's quite easily...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

This weeks chapter was pretty awesome. Tsuna's X-Burner was awesome. Also Fon and Hibari look like twins, its kinda scary lol.

Looking forward to seeing which team gets taken out as there are supposed to be 2 teams that get taken out. I have a feeling that Hibari might lose his watch lol.

This weeks chapter was pretty awesome. Tsuna's X-Burner was awesome. Also Fon and Hibari look like twins, its kinda scary lol.

Looking forward to seeing which team gets taken out as there are supposed to be 2 teams that get taken out. I have a feeling that Hibari might lose his watch lol.
    It was pretty epic...though I'm surprised Tsuna didn't destroy his dad watch in time.

Really, I'd figure it'd be the Varia because I think Hibari can be a big threat in this battle
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

This week - Awesomeness.

Next week - Badassnass.

Arcobaleno vs Arcobaleno.

Well one of the big fishes are going down. Its either going to be Mammon's team or Fon's team. Funny thing is that both Mammon and Fon have only 1 member left on each side.

Well one of the big fishes are going down. Its either going to be Mammon's team or Fon's team. Funny thing is that both Mammon and Fon have only 1 member left on each side.
    I'd prefer for Fon to finally prove Illusions aren't the hyped hax they've proven to be up until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I'd prefer for Fon to finally prove Illusions aren't the hyped hax they've proven to be up until now.
    It would definitely prove a point...

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It would definitely prove a point...
    Though I must admit the ability to set a condition, and if that condition is met, or broken, to trigger pain or injury is impressive.

The author must love illusionists...

Nice Guns, Xanxus.

Too bad the others didn't get to use their Cambio Forma's.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast