Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Nice Guns, Xanxus.

Too bad the others didn't get to use their Cambio Forma's.
    May be just me, but so much fighting as of late….yet so little progression plot-wise.

Makes you long for the days when this was a daily-life type manga…..

Xanxus's guns are freaking awesome. I loved this chapter since Hibari struggled so much. Looking forward to the next chapter. One of the boss watches is destroyed for sure lol. Wonder who is getting the kick.

I'm gonna guess Hibari because it would be interesting for Mammon to try to win with only 1 overpowered member.

Xanxus sure has proven itself again to be one of the most bad**s characters of KHR, if not at the top of this list.

On one hand, I think Hibari will win since there seems to be some kind of secret pact between him and Fon, so I can't see this storyline just getting dropped for no reason. However, on the other hand, it would be kind of terrible for Mammon to lose all his teammates in a single fight, AND against his arch-enemy!

Also I don't know, I still think we should have a confrontation between Tsuna and Xanxus, as unbelievable it could be. Maybe not a battle but just an 'oral' confrontation.

Oooh, Hibari ragequit.

And uh, I hope those injuries are just illusions...cause the Simon looks like they need immediate medical attention.

Damn Hibari did lose his watch lol. Only to himself lol. Also Dino might not have a watch soon. Plus the newcomers are gonna shake things up quite a bit.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Damn Hibari did lose his watch lol. Only to himself lol. Also Dino might not have a watch soon. Plus the newcomers are gonna shake things up quite a bit.
    Does this mean Fon is screwed? That WAS the boss watch no?

That was indeed his boss watch.

No curse-breaking for Fon.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That was indeed his boss watch.

No curse-breaking for Fon.
    Well doesn't that suck.

Adult Fon was quite skilled, I enjoyed his battle style to greater extent than Mammon's/

So the prophecy of the team's lost turned out to be Team Uni and Team Fon.

Still in the 'game': Reborn/Verde/Mammon/Coronello/Skull?

Figures... in this series, every new challenge always introduces this so called impossible god like character who can't be beat...wonder what new power ups will get this time :/
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So Bermuda is super important to the plot. Also Chrome is back and ready to do something finally. Poor girl always got the short end of the stick in battles. Overall a meh chapter, the Vindice is OP as expected.

13. Default

So Bermuda is super important to the plot. Also Chrome is back and ready to do something finally. Poor girl always got the short end of the stick in battles. Overall a meh chapter, the Vindice is OP as expected.
    Just about over Reborn........last couple years of chapters have been battle.battle.battle.battle.battle.battle.battle.b attle.bit of story/plot.battle.battle.battle.battle.battle.battle.bat tle.battle.

Too much fighting not enough plot.

Now I don't blame them for having to take it off air, with so much battle emphasis, it's hard to write episodes of appreciable length.

The KHR! anime cannot continue because of the Inheritance filler arc where they introduced a certain character.

Introducing that specific character that early in the way they did conflicted terribly with the Shimon family arc, so if the anime had continued, they would have had to alter the Shimon family arc a great deal, and I would not have liked that.

KHR! is my favorite series though, regardless of that.

I'll help you keep this alive since I'm a huge. There used to be a thread but the problem was that nobody posted in the thread after a couple of days.

Its good to know that you are up to the latest chapter.

Which character is your favorite?

Tsuna is my favorite but Yamamoto is pretty awesome as well.
    I prefer Yamamoto since he's really cool and he's pretty useful in the whole manga

Oooh. Arcobaleno zombies?

What a tweest.

I actually liked the revelation. It was rather surprising. Good chapter this week. Wonder who would be the top 7 strongest.

So Bermuda wants to kill Checker Face and wants Reborn for help.Amano, keep it up

Edit: Saw the new Chapter, It's suprising that Reborn and the others will die if they defeat checker face.
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 31st May 2012 at 4:00 AM.

Wonder why Tsuna went to Hibari in the new Chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Wonder why Tsuna went to Hibari in the new Chapter?
    I'm pretty sure it was Talbot.He said "Long time no see" so it couldn't be Hibari.Glad to see Enma in this chapter

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was Talbot.He said "Long time no see" so it couldn't be Hibari.Glad to see Enma in this chapter
    I'm glad to see him too,The shimon were treated very badly in this new arc by the vindice but atleast in the recent chapters they have a good reason to do so.

I'm glad to see him too,The shimon were treated very badly in this new arc by the vindice but atleast in the recent chapters they have a good reason to do so.
    Not as worst as Longchamp's family treatment throughout the whole manga.They even have to cut them out from the anime but then again I never find Longchamp interesting.

Back on the new Chapter,I guess Vindice didn't harm the varia at all.Although we need a chapter pertaining to that event

Not as worst as Longchamp's family treatment throughout the whole manga.They even have to cut them out from the anime but then again I never find Longchamp interesting.

Back on the new Chapter,I guess Vindice didn't harm the varia at all.Although we need a chapter pertaining to that event
    I agree,It is kinda weird that they kinda ignored the fact that the vindice appeared in front of them and I was kinda hoping for Squalo's new weapon but the Team Verde/Reborn vs Vindice is decent seeing how Chrome actually went to the park without Mukuro's illusion and her having a strong flame and manage to damage the Vindice members.

I agree,It is kinda weird that they kinda ignored the fact that the vindice appeared in front of them and I was kinda hoping for Squalo's new weapon but the Team Verde/Reborn vs Vindice is decent seeing how Chrome actually went to the park without Mukuro's illusion and her having a strong flame and manage to damage the Vindice members.
    With Verde's and Mukuro's help that is seeing how Flan is sleepy.

New Generation of Arcobaleno? Does this apply to Aria and Uni or it's the whole 7?

With Verde's and Mukuro's help that is seeing how Flan is sleepy.

New Generation of Arcobaleno? Does this apply to Aria and Uni or it's the whole 7?
    I think the whole 7 fits that title,Aria and Uni were just the new generation of a specific arcobaleno.

I don't think that Person is Talbot.It could be Kawahira

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast