Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I think the whole 7 fits that title,Aria and Uni were just the new generation of a specific arcobaleno.

I don't think that Person is Talbot.It could be Kawahira
    As much as I want Kawahira to appear in the manga more even more that he's a expert illusionist and hell ring user.It can't be him.My guess is still Talbot since Tsuna could be requesting an upgrade of their rings and weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    As much as I want Kawahira to appear in the manga more even more that he's a expert illusionist and hell ring user.It can't be him.My guess is still Talbot since Tsuna could be requesting an upgrade of their rings and weapons.
    You got a point,It could be Power ups(again).

Good thing to see Tsuna actually making a move in a short amount of time.Requesting Byakuran/Enma/Mukuro and Xanxus to help him.I just wish he finally go into HDW without the Pills

You got a point,It could be Power ups(again).

Good thing to see Tsuna actually making a move in a short amount of time.Requesting Byakuran/Enma/Mukuro and Xanxus to help him.I just wish he finally go into HDW without the Pills
    He does get into HDW mode one time though,I think it was in Tsuna vs Byakuran fight when Uni and Gamma sacrificed themselves.

I expect the fandom to hate Tsuna when he got aggresive but I was wrong

I expect the fandom to hate Tsuna when he got aggresive but I was wrong
    I actually gave a thumbs up for Tsuna when he said "This time I will teach you" , Good to see Dame-dame Tsuna finally maturing

I actually gave a thumbs up for Tsuna when he said "This time I will teach you" , Good to see Dame-dame Tsuna finally maturing
    Yeah, Good to see him finally taking this situation "like a boss" should be. Poor Yuni, Why Mammon? Why do you have to hurt the princess.

Yeah, Good to see him finally taking this situation "like a boss" should be. Poor Yuni, Why Mammon? Why do you have to hurt the princess.
    I guess he/she panicked about this whole sitution then he/she attack Yuni, It gave me more reasons to hate Mammon, I'm glad Flan is the replacement in the future

I guess he/she panicked about this whole sitution then he/she attack Yuni, It gave me more reasons to hate Mammon, I'm glad Flan is the replacement in the future
    I like Flan too than Mammon by mile.

Nice to see kyoko and Chrome in this chapter,It's been a while since we last saw kyoko

I like Flan too than Mammon by mile.

Nice to see kyoko and Chrome in this chapter,It's been a while since we last saw kyoko
    I don't care about kyoko, I want to see Haru so badly, When was the last time she was featured.

I don't care about kyoko, I want to see Haru so badly, When was the last time she was featured.
    I think it was in where Chrome was sent to Naminori and that's pretty much it for her appearance in this arc.

Off topic on the new chapter, I think it's the first time this arc's villain isn't attractive like the previous villains.

I think it was in where Chrome was sent to Naminori and that's pretty much it for her appearance in this arc.

Off topic on the new chapter, I think it's the first time this arc's villain isn't attractive like the previous villains.
    Yeah, I kinda notice that as well, At least Amano makes the villain look evil this time, I was kinda tired of the attractive villains although I do like Xanxus the best out of the arcs antagonist

Yeah, I kinda notice that as well, At least Amano makes the villain look evil this time, I was kinda tired of the attractive villains although I do like Xanxus the best out of the arcs antagonist
    My fave is Byakuran cuz he kinda has a tasty attitude for an Evil Parallel World Dictator.

So, I was wrong about kawahira being there when Tsuna came to the japanese styled house

My fave is Byakuran cuz he kinda has a tasty attitude for an Evil Parallel World Dictator.

So, I was wrong about kawahira being there when Tsuna came to the japanese styled house
    And I was right about Talbot , And I thought he was gonna give some power ups like the last time.

And I was right about Talbot , And I thought he was gonna give some power ups like the last time.
    I kinda expect that as well since this is the same person who gave them the new improved rings back in the shimon arc.The only improved version Cambio Forma I like is Yamamoto's and Gokudera's

I kinda expect that as well since this is the same person who gave them the new improved rings back in the shimon arc.The only improved version Cambio Forma I like is Yamamoto's and Gokudera's
    I like Yamamoto's and Gokudera's Cambio forma also. Especially Gokudera since he got back to the "Hurricane Bomb Hayato" back in the early chapters. I really dislike Hibari's though.

I like Yamamoto's and Gokudera's Cambio forma also. Especially Gokudera since he got back to the "Hurricane Bomb Hayato" back in the early chapters. I really dislike Hibari's though.
    Yeah, I was really happy that he got back to bombs when he fought with Lady Gaga (I'm not sure if her name is appropriate for this forum though)

Yeah, I was really happy that he got back to bombs when he fought with Lady Gaga (I'm not sure if her name is appropriate for this forum though)
    Oh you mean, S.P (I can't post her name either since her name is inappropriated for this forum) I have a question though, Why that name?

Oh you mean, S.P (I can't post her name either since her name is inappropriated for this forum) I have a question though, Why that name?
    Yeah, I have no idea what Amano was thinking when she was making the names for the shimon family, I think we should just call her
    KHR Lady Gaga since she portryed too many similarities to Gaga,if they continue the anime.I'm expecting that she will say
    "I was born this way" in engrish

Yeah, I have no idea what Amano was thinking when she was making the names for the shimon family, I think we should just call her
    KHR Lady Gaga since she portryed too many similarities to Gaga,if they continue the anime.I'm expecting that she will say
    "I was born this way" in engrish
    And edge of glory if she's fighting Gokudera. ;p

And edge of glory if she's fighting Gokudera. ;p
    Add Pokerface when she gets catured by Vindice.

Guess the both of us will stop the KHR Lady Gaga talk and go back to the new chapter

Add Pokerface when she gets catured by Vindice.

Guess the both of us will stop the KHR Lady Gaga talk and go back to the new chapter
    Yeah, we should stop talking about KHR Lady Gaga.

I wonder how Reborn will respond to that talk.

Yeah, we should stop talking about KHR Lady Gaga.

I wonder how Reborn will respond to that talk.
    I think he will just kick or punch him but this is a different situation,So I'm guessing he's amazed or went shocked by that speech

I think he will just kick or punch him but this is a different situation,So I'm guessing he's amazed or went shocked by that speech
    I'm more on amazed since he was amazed by how Tsuna change his point of view of him after the events when they started out as a spartan tutor and the extremely dame-student.But at least this will pleased the fangirls and fanboys including me

I'm more on amazed since he was amazed by how Tsuna change his point of view of him after the events when they started out as a spartan tutor and the extremely dame-student.But at least this will pleased the fangirls and fanboys including me
    Yeah,When I started out with this manga,I thought at first this is stupid.Mafia Babies,A Teenager kid running in his underwear but i waited for months to wait for the exciting plot and there it is.The Mukuro arc.

Yeah,When I started out with this manga,I thought at first this is stupid.Mafia Babies,A Teenager kid running in his underwear but i waited for months to wait for the exciting plot and there it is.The Mukuro arc.
    It was different for my case, I started out with the anime, My mom bought me an anime and when I look at reborn,I thought,This is stupid and kiddy.No way I'm going to watch that.However,I watch the anime a few weeks after.I have the same view though and I skip to episode 25 and when I saw Tsuna in his HDW form,I thought,"Wow this guy is so cool,I must watch when he got to that awesome power" and you know the rest.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast