Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Yeah, Either way, Kaoru is going to get the most hate especially if they're starting a second half of the anime series.Even kusakabe/Giannini/Shamal has more fans than him
    I like Kusakabe coz he's very loyal to Hibari despite the **** he was given by him.

EDIT: Now that I think about it. Basil could be the replacement of Yamamoto if Amano chose him to die.
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 24th June 2012 at 4:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    I like Kusakabe coz he's very loyal to Hibari despite the **** he was given by him.

EDIT: Now that I think about it. Basil could be the replacement of Yamamoto if Amano chose him to die.
    Basil, If he were to be the Vongola's rain then he would lose more seeing how Tsuna is the main HDW user of the series.

Basil, If he were to be the Vongola's rain then he would lose more seeing how Tsuna is the main HDW user of the series.
    Yeah, Basil is probally a watered down version of Tsuna.The series without Yamamoto seems less interesting for me if Amano did let Yamamoto to die.

Groupie Chapter, I wonder how Nana will react to this?

Groupie Chapter, I wonder how Nana will react to this?
    She will just be her oblivious self unless she knows the mafia from the very start.And Finally,Haru appeared in this Chapter

She will just be her oblivious self unless she knows the mafia from the very start.And Finally,Haru appeared in this Chapter
    I thought about that too but who knows.It's nice to see Xanxus actually being here.He does care for Mammon

I thought about that too but who knows.It's nice to see Xanxus actually being here.He does care for Mammon
    Byakuran's there too,Too bad the other wreaths didn't appear too.

Aww,Tsuna finally start acting like a real Mafia boss,Gathering everyone to beat either checkerface or the vindice+Bermuda

Byakuran's there too,Too bad the other wreaths didn't appear too.

Aww,Tsuna finally start acting like a real Mafia boss,Gathering everyone to beat either checkerface or the vindice+Bermuda
    Yeah,Dame Tsuna finally did something as a vongola boss,Gathering...

On a second note,The hospital was funny.Gokudera....You're just exagerating.

Yeah,Dame Tsuna finally did something as a vongola boss,Gathering...

On a second note,The hospital was funny.Gokudera....You're just exagerating.
    I agree,Gokudera....It doens't mean Tsuna's changing his usual self and view doesn't make you feel worried it,You should be happy for your Judaime

I agree,Gokudera....It doens't mean Tsuna's changing his usual self and view doesn't make you feel worried it,You should be happy for your Judaime
    Yes,Be happy for your boss to act like your ideal view of him.

However,Up until now,Lambo didn;t get any action at all since the battle with Rauji.

Yes,Be happy for your boss to act like your ideal view of him.

However,Up until now,Lambo didn;t get any action at all since the battle with Rauji.
    I don't really care if Lambo barely got any action.The infants which is I-pin and Lambo are the worst IMO.Remeber how I-pin starts the Shimon plot by the window

I don't really care if Lambo barely got any action.The infants which is I-pin and Lambo are the worst IMO.Remeber how I-pin starts the Shimon plot by the window
    I don't think Lambo is just as worse as I-pin,Like you said,I-pin starts the horrible misunderstanding by the window and at least Lambo manage to defeat some enemies and Rauji

Because that was totally her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Because that was totally her fault.
    Yes,Yes it is

I felt happy for the cover page of the new chapter.The girls are looking cool in that cover page,especially haru with that thing on her mouth

Yes,Yes it is

I felt happy for the cover page of the new chapter.The girls are looking cool in that cover page,especially haru with that thing on her mouth
    I think she's portraying Gokudera when he's a smoker.

That's weird,If Tsuna and the rest of the bossed defeat bermuda and maybe checkerface.Would they be turned into arcobaleno

I think she's portraying Gokudera when he's a smoker.

That's weird,If Tsuna and the rest of the bossed defeat bermuda and maybe checkerface.Would they be turned into arcobaleno
    I don't think most of the bosses would be turned into arcobalenos since they only needed one representative for each element.Enma on the other hand wouldn't fit since he has the earth flame.

I don't think most of the bosses would be turned into arcobalenos since they only needed one representative for each element.Enma on the other hand wouldn't fit since he has the earth flame.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that >_<

BTW, The Vindice on the last chapter is really epic but then again I'm bias cause I like zombies

Oh yeah, I forgot about that >_<

BTW, The Vindice on the last chapter is really epic but then again I'm bias cause I like zombies
    I don't really like Zombies or the Vindice but I must say,They do look like real villains.

(Hoping for an Adult Reborn vs Adult Bermuda Fight)

I don't really like Zombies or the Vindice but I must say,They do look like real villains.

(Hoping for an Adult Reborn vs Adult Bermuda Fight)
    Even better, Talbot and Kawahira vs The Cervello.

Even better, Talbot and Kawahira vs The Cervello.
    It would be cool to see Talbot in combat since he enhanced weapons and has vast knowledge over the years,Not sure about the cervello though,They seemed weak.

It would be cool to see Talbot in combat since he enhanced weapons and has vast knowledge over the years,Not sure about the cervello though,They seemed weak.
    I think they're weak too but then again,These are the same people who gave byakuran the rings.

I think they're weak too but then again,These are the same people who gave byakuran the rings.
    Whoever their Leader is,That should be the next arc villain.

Whoever their Leader is,That should be the next arc villain.
    Yeah,Whoever is the Leader of the pink hair clones should be the next villain after this.

It was a good chapter. Tsuna and Reborn talking just shows how much Tsuna's grown and how Reborn
    accepts Tsuna. (Although honestly I would have loved to see the battle between Adult Reborn and Tsuna,)
    it would've been epic....

It was a good chapter. Tsuna and Reborn talking just shows how much Tsuna's grown and how Reborn
    accepts Tsuna. (Although honestly I would have loved to see the battle between Adult Reborn and Tsuna,)
    it would've been epic....
    I would like to see that fight too,It would be a good way for Tsuna to realize that it was reborn who fought with his father in his adult form.

It was a good chapter nonetheless despite the cliche nakama thing.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast