Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

A question to all you wise people:
    I recently watched the anime (for the 3rd time or so), and I'm wanting to transfer to the manga.
    So, how different are the manga and anime? Can I just start reading from where the anime left off, or should I start from the very beginning? (Plan on reading the beginning anyways, because KHR, but I was wondering if I could first catch the manga up without "losing much")

Well, time for butt-kicking.

Woohoo,This fight is going to be interesting but lol.Why does Puppet Gokudera has to be the first one to get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Woohoo,This fight is going to be interesting but lol.Why does Puppet Gokudera has to be the first one to get hit.
    Amano always treat Gokudera like that during the whole series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    A question to all you wise people:
    I recently watched the anime (for the 3rd time or so), and I'm wanting to transfer to the manga.
    So, how different are the manga and anime? Can I just start reading from where the anime left off, or should I start from the very beginning? (Plan on reading the beginning anyways, because KHR, but I was wondering if I could first catch the manga up without "losing much")
    Start where the anime left off,

Both the anime and the manga are not much of a difference but the fillers (The Primo and Arcobaleno trial arc) in the anime kinda helped a bit to the story although it's a filler

Start where the anime left off,

Both the anime and the manga are not much of a difference but the fillers (The Primo and Arcobaleno trial arc) in the anime kinda helped a bit to the story although it's a filler
    Ok, thanks.
    *Proceeds to read the manga*

I know Amano's treatment to Gokudera has been bad but the head chopped off by jager is taking too far.(Although it was just a puppet but still)

If Tsuna planned the puppet trick then I must say,Nice one Tsuna

Wow,Basil is really awesome in this chapter.I'm quite surprised that it was vindice who created gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Wow,Basil is really awesome in this chapter.I'm quite surprised that it was vindice who created gingerbread
    I must say,I'm really proud of basil but lol,In the last page.Why does Dino has to be with Mukuro,Varia and Byakuran.It doesn't fit

I must say,I'm really proud of basil but lol,In the last page.Why does Dino has to be with Mukuro,Varia and Byakuran.It doesn't fit
    At least My dream team in is one page (Too bad Hibari isn't there,It would be perfect )

At least My dream team in is one page (Too bad Hibari isn't there,It would be perfect )
    Simple,He doesn't like crowding.

It was nice of Amano to clear up the Gingerbread mystery even though it lasted like 4 or 6 pages

Simple,He doesn't like crowding.

It was nice of Amano to clear up the Gingerbread mystery even though it lasted like 4 or 6 pages
    I don't really care about Gingerbread but it's nice of her to clear up something from a minor character who only appeared like 2-6 chapters

Not so impressed with this chapter,Gokudera and Yamamoto are almost oblitterated again (with the addition of Chrome and Flan).And it seems Tsuna and the other two will defeat this one.

I want to see other people defeating them,Not just Tsuna but then again,The whole point of vindice is that they're super powerful

Not so impressed with this chapter,Gokudera and Yamamoto are almost oblitterated again (with the addition of Chrome and Flan).And it seems Tsuna and the other two will defeat this one.

I want to see other people defeating them,Not just Tsuna but then again,The whole point of vindice is that they're super powerful
    It feels rushed to be honest.This battle would result the same except it would last like 1 or 2 chapters

It feels rushed to be honest.This battle would result the same except it would last like 1 or 2 chapters
    I just don't like how the hyper trio is the one to defeat one by one and maybe Jager if the antagonist+Dino lost to him and Bermuda

At least Basil and Enma gets some redemption if this happens

I just don't like how the hyper trio is the one to defeat one by one and maybe Jager if the antagonist+Dino lost to him and Bermuda

At least Basil and Enma gets some redemption if this happens
    Kinda happy that Basil is getting that but why the other characters like Gokudera and Yamamoto getting in the worf effect in this whole arc

Kinda happy that Basil is getting that but why the other characters like Gokudera and Yamamoto getting in the worf effect in this whole arc
    Kinda but then again the final funeral wreaths battle seems to fall under this as well that a lot of characters were "defeated easily" until Ghost came. (excluding Daisy and Torikabuto who are defeated by Hibari and Tsuna with the help of chrome)

Although I feel angry about this chapter,I''m quite happy for Amano using Basil and Enma in this plan

Chrome,Yamamoto and Gokudrea redeem themselves in this chapter and I love ir especially Chrome "sniff"

if it goes well, kiss me on the cheek OK" for a brat, flan said some interesting joke in serious situation.lol

and Yamamoto as right hand, Goku would be so pissed
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

if it goes well, kiss me on the cheek OK" for a brat, flan said some interesting joke in serious situation.lol

and Yamamoto as right hand, Goku would be so pissed
    Too bad the future flan doesn't take any interest in chrome but then again he lost his memories

Too bad the future flan doesn't take any interest in chrome but then again he lost his memories
    Atleast he's way funnier than his Future form before the future got fixed.

Quite happy that Basil is getting pummeled.He has his moment on the gingerbread vindice.

I'm still confused on how Enma's powers work (It's miniature blackholes.How come they don't suck anyone)
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Quite happy that Basil is getting pummeled.He has his moment on the gingerbread vindice.

I'm still confused on how Enma's powers work (It's miniature blackholes.How come they don't suck anyone)
    Black holes? What.

His power is gravity.

Wasn't his power Gravity.But yeah I don't understand his powers.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast