Page 1062 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 6296210121052105810591060106110621063106410651066107211121162 ... LastLast
Results 26,526 to 26,550 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I keep my vms private because back when I had it public it was all suckups, trolls, or morons wanting to complain. I like it much better how it is now with penises all over it

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I don't even care anymore. I'm miserable and someone should suffer for it.

today I learned that if you ever text someone who's romantically involved with another you are a 'homewrecking **** who should get his *** knocked down'

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    today I learned that if you ever text someone who's romantically involved with another you are a 'homewrecking **** who should get his *** knocked down'
    These people live together? (I know they probably don't).

I started a journalism course today. The lady in charge said it's pretty much mandatory we join twitter. I hate twitter. Lame.

Well, now you know what you have to do.

Thankfully, I'm perfectly happy to loan out my backhoe to friends in need.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    I started a journalism course today. The lady in charge said it's pretty much mandatory we join twitter. I hate twitter. Lame.
    I thought that Twitter was, like, the opposite of journalism.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Someone has trust issues. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post

I thought that Twitter was, like, the opposite of journalism.
    Networking. Something I am godawful at.

I don't even know why I use twitter.

If I want networking, I find other sites (facebook, linkedin) much better.

These people live together? (I know they probably don't).
    Not sure. Said significant other who was texting me the rudeness said they sleep in the same bed, but that doesn't mean they're living in the same building or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post

How odd we were talking about backhoes during class today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Someone has trust issues. o.O
    Yeah, no kidding. I also think it's scary and suffocating that someone's significant other would look through their phone with hawk eyes just to attack anybody who may text them.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I don't even care anymore. I'm miserable and someone should suffer for it.
    Gyahaha you've just described the perfect set of words that I've been trying to look for to describe the past 7 years of my life.

This is exactly how I feel everyday.

Good show old boy.

t-_- u. twitter is an awesome comm. tool that u can use to keep up with the latest ****, underground, starting, etc. it's even a fun place to tweet your friends and post emo feel tweets. for business and journalism, u gonna be doin' alot of ping work.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I don't even know why I use twitter.

If I want networking, I find other sites (facebook, linkedin) much better.
    I mean, I like linkdin, it's such a really awesome app.

but it seems so damn restrictive... i kinda have been having a hard time posting anything or doing anything with it really...

apparently this guy isn't in on the mainstream yet. =P
    Last edited by Rave; 25th January 2013 at 4:45 AM.

So Ben and Kate got cancelled and that makes me sad. To think I was watching it to pretend to be a normal person, only to find out normal people don't really watch it, hence the low ratings.

Apparently the average Dick and Jane like multi-camera laugh track comedies, like what Chuck Lorre makes. But I generally can't bring myself to watch those. (at least current ones)

I had to use twitter for a class too. It was pretty pointless considering the only thing I tweeted was links to my mandatory class blog. I am surprised I didn't get my account banned for spamming.
    Last edited by Zazie; 25th January 2013 at 5:48 AM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

lol. normal. good one.

My mom turned out to have not called the cops, but My dad yelled at her for threatening it. I was in no way the cause of whatever the hell I did wrong.

Also, got into a heated discussion with a Smogun friend of mine. I forgot that You can technically catch Quilava in a Masterball in Coliseum.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    So Ben and Kate got cancelled and that makes me sad. To think I was watching it to pretend to be a normal person, only to find out normal people don't really watch it, hence the low ratings.

Apparently the average Dick and Jane like multi-camera laugh track comedies, like what Chuck Lorre makes. But I generally can't bring myself to watch those. (at least current ones)
    FOX cancelled their best show? Shocking. Maybe some network that has any idea what they're doing will pick it up. NBC is losing The Office and 30 Rock, plus 1600 Penn looks like the worst thing ever and hopefully never gets a full season so... maybe? I don't really know how shows and networks deal with this stuff, but I don't want Ben and Kate to go away.

all that matters at this point in time is season 4 of arrested development
    life is
    a game

I've never even heard of Ben and Kate before now.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    FOX cancelled their best show? Shocking. Maybe some network that has any idea what they're doing will pick it up. NBC is losing The Office and 30 Rock, plus 1600 Penn looks like the worst thing ever and hopefully never gets a full season so... maybe? I don't really know how shows and networks deal with this stuff, but I don't want Ben and Kate to go away.
    i'm not surprised. fox ended up canceling firefly before renewing for a 2nd season. instead they ended the series with a movie.

shit's changing son

^

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    all that matters at this point in time is season 4 of arrested development
    That's important, sure, but we already know that it's going to happen and when. We're talking about things that are still ebbing, man.

That's because FOX doesn't want you to know. Seriously, I'd see commercials for their four main prime-time shows, and they'd run a bunch of clips of and describe the other three, but either not mention Ben and Kate at all (until they list the lineup at the very end), or rattle it off as a throwaway reminder between describing their two mediocre shows. I wonder why nobody watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    i'm not surprised. fox ended up canceling firefly before renewing for a 2nd season. instead they ended the series with a movie.

shit's changing son
    It sounds conspiracy-theory-ish, but really the only rational explanation at this point is that they are very literally intent on ruining their good shows in order to keep the bad ones going on forever.
    Last edited by GrizzlyB; 25th January 2013 at 8:50 AM.

yeah, NBC really did hit the shitter after the 2007 drop.

it was once a really good network till this crap started happening.

guess we're witnessing it's downfall?

yeah, NBC really did hit the shitter after the 2007 drop.

it was once a really good network till this crap started happening.

guess we're witnessing it's downfall?
    Wait, what happened to NBC in 2007? I know they dropped Scrubs, but that's all I remember.

Wait, what happened to NBC in 2007? I know they dropped Scrubs, but that's all I remember.
    it's not just NBC. this happened with all the other popular mainstream television stations all around the US.

at that time, the US went thru with it's Writer's Strike, which pretty much had writers all over the country to go on strike, due to not receiving benefits from royalties. that's why alot of tv shows at that time, suffered some really bad ratings, cancellations and all that jazz. because of that movement potential that started with alot of things that were happening in the background.

But this was also caused, due to the economic downturn that we were facing at the end of the Bush term at that time.

So basically, we had a huge wave of some nasty **** go down, which began our economic decline, and our advancing shift into the next step for society as a whole in business, science and art and all that jazz.

there's some conspiracy theories for you.
    Last edited by Rave; 25th January 2013 at 9:00 AM.

it's not just NBC. this happened with all the other popular mainstream television stations all around the US.

at that time, the US went thru with it's Writer's Strike, which pretty much had writers all over the country to go on strike, due to not receiving benefits from royalties. that's why alot of tv shows at that time, suffered some really bad ratings, cancellations and all that jazz. because of that movement potential that started with alot of things that were happening in the background.

But this was also caused, due to the economic downturn that we were facing at the end of the Bush term at that time.

So basically, we had a huge wave of some nasty **** go down, which began our economic decline, and our advancing shift into the next step for society as a whole in business, science and art and all that jazz.

there's some conspiracy theories for you.
    Well, yeah, there was that whole thing, but that affected everybody, or should have. Yep, those greedy bastards harmed TV bad.

That's because FOX doesn't want you to know. Seriously, I'd see commercials for their four main prime-time shows, and they'd run a bunch of clips of and describe the other three, but either not mention Ben and Kate at all (until they list the lineup at the very end), or rattle it off as a throwaway reminder between describing their two mediocre shows. I wonder why nobody watched it?
    To be honest, I never really watch shows on TV. So I guess I'm not surprised I haven't heard of it? Still, that seems like something Fox would do. They don't know much about quality programming.

yeah, who knew House had every reason to be depressed and angry with the world apparently. =P

Fox ****ing sucks.

Their news sucks, their shows suck, even their damn commercials suck.

Seriously, I think mankind would be benefitted if Fox just dropped off the face of the planet.

Page 1062 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 6296210121052105810591060106110621063106410651066107211121162 ... LastLast