Page 1155 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 155105511051145115111521153115411551156115711581159116512051255 ... LastLast
Results 28,851 to 28,875 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Don't you worry, guys. Love will find a way.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRalts View Post
    Hell Naw! Lol I refuse to say that a dog straining its bootyhole is cute ok?!
    Don't worry, I also think Kim Kardashian is unattractive.

Sppf is half friendly - with trolls - and stuff. But gold friendship forms from good people, and long convos. So...

I find that it's Saturday - and that I'm slowly being killed over here at my dads... on Ocarina.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Don't worry, I also think Kim Kardashian is unattractive.
    XD, I didn't see that one coming. Speaking of that, I think that most, if not all female celebs are unattractive, bratty, and just plain annoying. The ONLY exceptions are Anne Hathaway (only like her really for Les Mes and the Dark Knight Rises) and Tina Fey ( who isn't so much attractive physically as she is hilarious. I'm not crushing on them, but they're the only two female celebs that I can really tolerate.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Don't you worry, guys. Love will find a way.
    I hope your sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Sppf is half friendly - with trolls - and stuff. But gold friendship forms from good people, and long convos. So...
    Also, a lot of people try to act like they're good friends when they've said maybe one word to each other their entire lives/posting careers.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    XD, I didn't see that one coming. Speaking of that, I think that most, if not all female celebs are unattractive, bratty, and just plain annoying. The ONLY exceptions are Anne Hathaway (only like her really for Les Mes and the Dark Knight Rises) and Tina Fey ( who isn't so much attractive physically as she is hilarious. I'm not crushing on them, but they're the only two female celebs that I can really tolerate.
    Because you know every female celebrity personally....

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Because you know every female celebrity personally....
    I'm not saying that. I'm only really basing this off what I've read, seen, and heard. For all I know, I could be completley and utterly wrong. Maybe I'm getting the wrong info or its outdated, who knows?!?! I think I just posted that because every single guy in my school thinks Kim Khardashian is hot, when she actually is as attractive as dog crap. That's all I needed to say.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    does it stand for buttlicker?
    I don't understand why they don't just put it in their signatures...

-Big D

(the d stands for my wiener)
    even puppy poop is cute okay?

-Big D
    u are one disgusting little girl

asl?

I think you need to get your information from places other than tabloids (which you clearly do, seeing as you believe that even a slight majority of 'celebrities' are "unattractive, bratty, and just plain annoying", with ONLY two exceptions out of a group of thousands of individuals). Or at least don't speak as if you know what you're talking about. Preferably the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Also, a lot of people try to act like they're good friends when they've said maybe one word to each other their entire lives/posting careers.
    Agreed 100%, best friend!

I'm not saying that. I'm only really basing this off what I've read, seen, and heard. For all I know, I could be completley and utterly wrong. Maybe I'm getting the wrong info or its outdated, who knows?!?! I think I just posted that because every single guy in my school thinks Kim Khardashian is hot, when she actually is as attractive as dog crap. That's all I needed to say.
    Just because you don't find her attractive doesn't mean she looks like literal shit. I'm not a fan of her personally, but that's just ridiculous. You also stated that most, if not all, of celebrity women are bratty and annoying so this isn't just about Kim.

Just because you don't find her attractive doesn't mean she looks like literal shit. I'm not a fan of her personally, but that's just ridiculous. You also stated that most, if not all, of celebrity women are bratty and annoying so this isn't just about Kim.

To everyone who responded, I'm sorry, I just put words down without thinking, also, I do read EW, but despite what you're reading from me, I really don't care about celebs. I tend to group people together without thinking. Also, about Kim, She just looks ugly and artificial. That's all I need to say, now can we drop this stupid topic I broguht up for no goddamn reason. XD
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

To everyone who responded, I'm sorry, I just put words down without thinking, also, I do read EW, but despite what you're reading from me, I really don't care about celebs. I tend to group people together without thinking.
    So you agree that what you said was completely moronic. Good.

Also, about Kim, She just looks ugly and artificial. That's all I need to say, now can we drop this stupid topic I broguht up for no goddamn reason. XD
    It's not her job to look pretty for you.

So you agree that what you said was completely moronic. Good.

I never said it was her job to do that. Yeah, even though I'm pretty bright at times, a lot of times I say completely retarded crap. :P So anyways, I'm just curious, do any of you listen to music while looking around and posting on the forums? I know I do.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Well, it must be somebody's job! >:/

So anyways, I'm just curious, do any of you listen to music while looking around and posting on the forums? I know I do.
    Nah, I can't do two things at once like that.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I hope your sincere.
    No, he's Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I hope your sincere.
    I'm not. I was quoting the Lion King 2.

You guys are unlovable. Using a Japanese body pillow will probably become a reality for most of you.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

is this your way of saying we AREN'T bffs?
    hurt

I'm not. I was quoting the Lion King 2.

You guys are unlovable. Using a Japanese body pillow will probably become a reality for most of you.
    This is the one I'm getting.
    Last edited by ArmorAndonomon; 23rd March 2013 at 11:43 PM.

What if you're afraid to start a conversation with someone?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

They could have a body pillow of that one character from some recent anime who apparently has one of those, and the picture could have her holding said body pillow. At that point, trepanation sounds like a better option than imagining that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    is this your way of saying we AREN'T bffs?
    hurt
    except you

This is the one I'm getting.
    Good choice.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post

I find that it's Saturday - and that I'm slowly being killed over here at my dads... on Ocarina.
    Are you good people?

I'm on the toilet and my leg fell asleep.

why are you posting from the toilet
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    why are you posting from the toilet
    Because I was putting on my shoes.

if that was supposed to explain the situation it has not helped in the slightest
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    if that was supposed to explain the situation it has not helped in the slightest
    How so? I was putting on my socks and my shoes, I keep a muddy old pair of shoes that I use to go outside and play sports in. I then started posting in the forums when all of a sudden my leg fell asleep I tried getting up but I fell down and busted my arse. Needless to say it was pretty embarrassing and it has happened to me at school at least three times, where I fall down because I get up too fast when my leg is asleep.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 24th March 2013 at 3:16 AM. Reason: OCD, OCD, OCD, OCD, OCD.

Page 1155 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 155105511051145115111521153115411551156115711581159116512051255 ... LastLast