Page 1174 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 174107411241164117011711172117311741175117611771178118412241274 ... LastLast
Results 29,326 to 29,350 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    when 8 year old in the street go "what the F88k are you looking at" as you walk past, it makes me sad. When I was 8 trading cards and bey-blades where cool. Now its cool to be a **** apparently. How times change.
    You must have lead a sheltered life. When I was 8 kids were assholes as well.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Yeah, I got jumped for my Pokemon cards back in kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Status effects like sleep make that a non-issue. Really, 3 isn't that bad and it isn't as though there's only one in the game.
    I wouldn't call "still have to use ten or more balls, rely on bad moves or bad pokemon, and have to waste several turns that the opponent could be spending killing itself" a "non-issue."
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It's still kind of hard even with sleep. Sleep only lasts for so long, and it usually takes a good 10+ turns to catch a Pokemon like that even when it is asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I wouldn't call "still have to use ten or more balls, rely on bad moves or bad pokemon, and have to waste several turns that the opponent could be spending killing itself" a "non-issue."
    You guys make it sound like ten turns in Pokemon is a lifetime. It's a non-issue.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

you're a non-issue.

That's very insulting and I demand an apology or we'll have many non-issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    You guys make it sound like ten turns in Pokemon is a lifetime. It's a non-issue.
    Sleep typically lasts a maximum of 5 turns. It could very easily wake up and kill itself before you have time to catch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Sleep typically lasts a maximum of 5 turns. It could very easily wake up and kill itself before you have time to catch it.
    Put it to sleep again? If on the off chance it kills itself, look for another one.

today I watched the new movie GT joe
    it was a good show
    all of the fans of movies should see it
    if you don't like good movies then you should not
    I would say more but don't wanna spoil the plot

Quote Originally Posted by cornRow View Post
    if you don't like good movies then you should not
    Alright, done.

someone doesn't know how limericks work
    life is
    a game

Does anyone know of a decent Bioshock Infinite Let's Play? Hopefully without someone talking?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by Locked In My Asylum View Post
    Does anyone know of a decent Bioshock Infinite Let's Play? Hopefully without someone talking?
    I don't but, I would suggest not typing in the words let's play when looking. If you there isn't anyone talking I believe the term is play through. (or longplay, but I think that only applies to arcade games)

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

That's correct, Let's Plays are terrible tbh. I don't know why people would want to watch a game playthrough with someone telling terrible jokes and not shutting up the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I don't but, I would suggest not typing in the words let's play when looking. If you there isn't anyone talking I believe the term is play through. (or longplay, but I think that only applies to arcade games)
    Thank you! I found one without commentary.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

lets plays stopped being good a long time ago, even the creator of them is ashamed

I like Let's Plays, especially if it's a game I've played before. Rewatching a playthrough of the game is boring without the commentary.

I'd do some myself but:

1. I don't have a Capture Card or any sort of gameplay recording equipment (besides my laptop camera, but that's so low quality I wouldn't even bother).
    2. I wouldn't be remotely entertaining enough to justify watching it.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I like Let's Plays, especially if it's a game I've played before. Rewatching a playthrough of the game is boring without the commentary.

I'd do some myself but:

1. I don't have a Capture Card or any sort of gameplay recording equipment (besides my laptop camera, but that's so low quality I wouldn't even bother).
    2. I wouldn't be remotely entertaining enough to justify watching it.
    if your looking to lets play, if you get camtasia studio (7 or 8 I can't remember) you can record your PC gaming, and it records system audio. If you have a mic it records that as a separate file, so you can adjust volumes, then just cut bits off the end/start, and its a pretty quick instant lets play.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    That's correct, Let's Plays are terrible tbh. I don't know why people would want to watch a game playthrough with someone telling terrible jokes and not shutting up the entire time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    lets plays stopped being good a long time ago, even the creator of them is ashamed
    Try checking out Game Grumps, they're pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    if your looking to lets play, if you get camtasia studio (7 or 8 I can't remember) you can record your PC gaming, and it records system audio. If you have a mic it records that as a separate file, so you can adjust volumes, then just cut bits off the end/start, and its a pretty quick instant lets play.
    I'm not, but thanks anyway.

I don't really care for Game Grumps or any Let's Players at all and don't really understand the appeal.

Even if I did, if I watched a Let's Play of BioShock Infinite, practically half of it would be looting containers.

I like quite a lot of gamegrumps videos, I much prefer Jontron and Egoraptor's solo videos, but gamegrumps are okay, some of the videos are pretty bad though, such as the Naughty Bear videos. They really seem to be dragging on with Sonic '06 though, I know they promised to beat it, but its just getting boring. A lot of their earlier videos were good, like Megaman and Goof-troop, where they actually talked about the games. I like that they play a lot of older games for the SNES and whatnot, since I'm too young to have played them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked In My Asylum View Post
    Jesse Cox, he doesn't talk over the cut scenes although does talk over gameplay. I don't watch it myself, but I watched the first episode which I enjoyed. Channel name is OMFGcata I believe.
    Last edited by Accelgor X; 16th April 2013 at 10:54 PM.

I had the weirdest dream the other day, the only thing I remember is that I was on my way to a party when I heard Gotye's or whatever his name is, I heard his newest single on the radio. It was good, when I got to the party it turned out it was a birthday party thrown for this really hot blonde chick who in the dream was my girlfriend. Weird because I am not attracted to girls with blonde hair.

Sorry if I made any grammatical mistakes, I am on my iPhone and it sucks. I normally don't pay attention to the mistakes I make whilst on the crap phone because I know I probably made many mistakes.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 16th April 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    I don't really care for Game Grumps or any Let's Players at all and don't really understand the appeal.

Even if I did, if I watched a Let's Play of BioShock Infinite, practically half of it would be looting containers.
    I've never watched Game Grumps and the only Let's Player I watch is Markiplier because he's got a great personality and his charity work every month is amazing. I think the appeal for me is that I've always liked watching other people play games. I used to spend a lot of time watching my brother play games and we always joked and talked about the game play, and I kind of miss that since he moved away.

Dunno of any LPs of Infinite, though, but I haven't looked any up because I plan on playing the game myself at some point.

I watched some GameGrumps, did not enjoy them. JonTron was cool solo. Egoraptor was not. Most LPs are fair-to-middling, honestly. PewDiePie-type **** is anomalous... but so is work like the "Sonic 2 Special Edition" LP docfuture did. I only watch roundthewheel (who does a lot of puzzle games), brisulph (only does stuff on Nintendo consoles as far as I know, mostly NES and SNES), plasticallan (has a nice variety going on) and Vicas (not very active, mostly does stuff on SA, has been LPing Yoshi's Island GBA and previously 100%ed Super Mario 64 controlling the game with his feet).
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 1174 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 174107411241164117011711172117311741175117611771178118412241274 ... LastLast