Page 1245 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 245114511951235124112421243124412451246124712481249125512951345 ... LastLast
Results 31,101 to 31,125 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

It's not your car until you give it a name.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

**** giving your car a name I didn't give my car a name

also now i'm sad because i'm not going to have a car when i move. sighs my first world problems

Star-Lord

That's what you get for not naming your car, *******.

I actually want to name this car. I will have to think about it. It's my very own car. It has my name on the title. I'm a real grown-up now.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

Name it MISANDRY. All caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Name it MISANDRY. All caps.
    Silly. It's a REAL car. We have to name it after REAL things.

As a proud white male I feel this name damages my rights.

Sorry 4 persecutin u bro.

I'm frustrated bc I can't rep you more than once. ;(

My parents bought me a car in December and I haven't really given too much thought on naming it.

Named my piano Watson though. Because it's Watson.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Man, I'm loving these submissions. So far my favorites are bus blowjob, elbow fetish, and poop during sex person.

Man, I'm loving these submissions. So far my favorites are bus blowjob, elbow fetish, and poop during sex person.
    I liked this one:

I have a fetish for elderly priets who HAVE NOT raped any kids, especially one named father donald. I am a completely normal female college student at age 19 but this is always something i haven't been able to shake, please help, serebii

i don't think serebii or anyone else wants to help with that
    ---

Should make a confession Hall of Fame. Have sppf vote on the best...er, worst(?) ones.

as far as the ones that aren't troll confessions go, i kind of liked the one where the guy mistook butter for ice cream, but then that's probably because i know who sent it

edit: and of course this one
    I'm a Christian, but I have a lot of problems. I get bored at church, I lie frequently, and I've broken too many rules to count. It's somewhat weird - I don't feel guilty, but I feel guilty (and worried) for NOT feeling guilty. I want to live a good, right life, but dealing with temptations can be pretty tough for me.

I also think like a romance novel at times (rather embarrassing for a guy like me), and I hope that eventually, I can find a wife who has the following attributes:
    1) is good-hearted
    2) is fun-loving
    3) is beautiful
    4) is clever (I love smart-alecky folks)
    5) shares my religious beliefs
    6) doesn't disapprove of my interests (which may be tough, as I don't know many Christian girls who could take literature, video games, anime, and the Internet as seriously as I do)
    7) loves the idea of having children
    and
    8) isn't taller than I am (I'm not exactly short, but I'm not that tall, either, and I find the idea of my wife being taller than me ridiculously humiliating).

I can also be pretty insecure at times, which has nothing to do with religion, but still irks me. This fact irritates me because of two things:
    1) most people who know me believe to be a brave, daring person who isn't afraid to put himself out there,
    and
    2) once upon a time, they'd have been absolutely right.
    As I've gotten older, I've gotten considerably more self-conscious. This has resulted in me fearing for my self image. I miss the me who once wouldn't give a darn for my reputation and would just do what I thought was okay.

I also suspect that most of my friends believe me to be an idiot. They're good people, but I just get that feeling that they do. I can't really blame them - my grades aren't even close to notable. Not to mention that people occasionally seem surprised when I make a discerning comment or decision. One particularly smart friend of mine who is my superior academically has wondered why I overshadow him in strategic Pokémon battling. The thing is, I'm NOT an idiot. My problem is that I'm incredibly lazy. I've been struggling with that, too, but it's hard.

I'm also rather perverted. Cute and/or beautiful girls my age are just too attractive to ignore, but being the gutless coward that I am, all I can do is take discreet glances at their faces and bodies from time to time (instead of taking a firm hand with myself and telling myself to knock it off). This even applies to girls in anime/manga. (Weirdly, I have some sort of standard on this: if said girl is romantically involved with another character in the book/show, I automatically bar her as off limits and just view her as one of the characters just like anyone else.) I also have the bad tendency to screw myself roughly once a day. This simply won't due in the future, when I plan to be married, and I REALLY need to cut it out.

My last problem: I have nobody who I can tell this to personally. My best friend, who I used to be able to tell everything to, has grown pretty distant recently. If I told this to ANYBODY else - even my parents! - I wouldn't be able to face them again. I'd simply be too humiliated.

That's why I have to say it here. I have to get it out somehow. Meanwhile, in real life, I'll have to continue with my masquerade of smiles and jokes.
    tl;dr
    Last edited by Canada; 20th August 2013 at 7:03 PM.
    ---

i think the funniest ones are the ones i could totally see being me but i didnt submit

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Samesies. Bus blowjob is eventually going to be me one day.

I really want to know who the celeb crush that one member has. What celebrity recently got pregnant and is planning on getting married as of June??

i just want to know who sent that wall of text but of course i'll never find out

Well as long as it's not me~
    Last edited by Canada; 20th August 2013 at 7:15 PM.
    ---

i like wearing pink and i am starting to feel creeped out by some of the confessions about girls in pink :x

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

You wish.

And omg you used a Doctor Who GIF. <3

he will be the one giving the blowjob not getting it

I really want to know who the celeb crush that one member has. What celebrity recently got pregnant and is planning on getting married as of June??
    Jennifer Love Hewitt? Article from June 5th!
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I think you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    But I really need to exorcise my inner demons, such as how I cannot tell the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the band Rush, and I need to do it without revealing that they're my feelings!

Wait...

****!
    You're going to Hell for not confessing to the sppfathers first.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I don't understand the need for anonymity on a forum like this tbqh. Someone should attach a name to all of them.

"Oh no I'm scared what people on a Pokeman forum are going to think of me for giving a bus blowjob!"
    Last edited by facetious; 20th August 2013 at 11:52 PM.

Page 1245 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 245114511951235124112421243124412451246124712481249125512951345 ... LastLast