Page 1262 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 262116212121252125812591260126112621263126412651266127213121362 ... LastLast
Results 31,526 to 31,550 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I'm going to go down to the beach and see if I can't find me some wet conchs to take home.
    i can help with this

seriously though, i'm never gonna pronounce it as "cock" in normal convorsation.

just relealized this makes it seem i think it's actually pronounce like that hehe
    Last edited by Jb; 15th September 2013 at 11:05 PM.

hello i am back
    life is
    a game

did you go to the place in your sig

no
    life is
    a game

i went there it was cold

[img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

glad to have had you, visit the new world more often
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    hello i am back
    oh geeeeeeezeeee

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    oh geeeeeeezeeee
    you love it
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    you love it
    oh barfs everywhere

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Am I the only one stalking the Gotta Catch em All thing? I'm just there for free Pokemon Special manga tbh

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

it's easier to just read them online though the contest does seem interesting

I'm going to keep it up for the chance of freebies. A no-cost opportunity for a no-cost 3DS is my kind of budgeting.

Anyway, breaking news ladies and gents! Homosexuality and gay marriage have scientifically been proven wrong! Says brilliant postgraduate researcher Mr. Amalaha:

To start with, physics is one of the most fundamentals of all the sciences and I used two bar magnets in my research. A bar magnet is a horizontal magnet that has the North Pole and the South Pole and when you bring two bar magnets and you bring the North Pole together you find that the two North Poles will not attract. They will repel, that is, they will push away themselves showing that a man should not attract a man. If you bring two South Poles together you find that the two South Poles will not attract indicating that same sex marriage should not hold. A female should not attract a female as South Pole of a magnet does not attract the South Pole of a magnet. But, when you bring a North Pole of a magnet and a South Pole of a magnet they will attract because they are not the same, indicating that a man will attract a woman because of the way nature has made a female. Even in physics when you study what is called electrostatics, you found that when you rub particles together they don’t attract each other but when you rub particle in another medium they will attract each other. For example, if you use your biro and rub it on your hair, after rubbing, try to bring small pieces of paper they will attract because one is charged while the other one is not charged. But if both of them are charged they don’t attract, which means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong.
    (I wonder if this means you can manipulate people's sexual orientation for brief periods of time when you run them through an MRI. But would you have to scan their brains or their genitals?) And that's just his genius with physics. He's also demonstrated proofs of the same conclusion in chemistry, biology and mathematics.

I want so hard to make fun of this non-satiric (!) story, but this poor fool has dreams of winning the Nobel prize for his scientific innovation. All it does is make me sad at the state of education in Nigeria.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Anyway, breaking news ladies and gents! Homosexuality and gay marriage have scientifically been proven wrong! Says brilliant postgraduate researcher Mr. Amalaha:

(I wonder if this means you can manipulate people's sexual orientation for brief periods of time when you run them through an MRI. But would you have to scan their brains or their genitals?) And that's just his genius with physics. He's also demonstrated proofs of the same conclusion in chemistry, biology and mathematics.

I want so hard to make fun of this non-satiric (!) story, but this poor fool has dreams of winning the Nobel prize for his scientific innovation. All it does is make me sad at the state of education in Nigeria.
    Oh. Guess I'd better dump my girlfriend.

I'm going to keep it up for the chance of freebies. A no-cost opportunity for a no-cost 3DS is my kind of budgeting.

Does this mean I shouldn't be attracted to humans then?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Wait let me try

There's 8 planets in the solar system. They all orbit the sun. Do any of the planets orbit each other? No, because they are the same. Are there any stars orbiting the sun? No, because they are also the same. This proves that men cannot be with men and women cannot be with women.

How did I do?
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Hai.

I don't know what I'm doing, being on these forums.
    I don't use, "uber," Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Most of us don't
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Most of us don't
    I should go back to the forums I usually go on, shouldn't I?
    I don't use, "uber," Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Wait let me try

There's 8 planets in the solar system. They all orbit the sun. Do any of the planets orbit each other? No, because they are the same. Are there any stars orbiting the sun? No, because they are also the same. This proves that men cannot be with men and women cannot be with women.

How did I do?
    A+ take your degree
    oopsie

Wait let me try

How did I do?
    I can top that one, using sports. In baseball you have a pitcher who tries to get the white sphere to the catcher and... umm let me try a different sport. In MMA you have two half-naked men, or women, who usually try to wrestle each other to the ground so they can mount each other... nope that won't work. I got it, in soccer there are two teams. Every player is the same gender, and whenever they are touched by one another they react in such a way that they are obviously being forced away from each other by some mystical force, because they are the same. Therefore males can not be with males, and the same for women being with women.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by POKEMONMASTER260 View Post
    I should go back to the forums I usually go on, shouldn't I?
    If you want to keep your sanity.......yeeeeah XD
    *Mad Scientist laugh*
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Magneton is gay?

magneton.jpg
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Hey *****esssssssssssss

How's it going, how's my favorite section doing?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

It's going great, I'm ill

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Aww, that blows. Ill as in a bad mood, or ill as in sick?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Page 1262 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 262116212121252125812591260126112621263126412651266127213121362 ... LastLast