Page 1271 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 271117112211261126712681269127012711272127312741275128113211371 ... LastLast
Results 31,751 to 31,775 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

honestly, i don't think i could recommend them because it didn't feel good afterwards. maybe take a friend and go halvesies (or thirds or quarters if you have that many friends)
    life is
    a game

I'm effin' shaking right now. I'm not sad, or angry or anything, just kinda shocked. My dog just attacked and bit our gardener on the foot. And that makes 5 ****ing people she bit. My mom just called my dad and he's coming home from work, and FINALLY he seems to accept the idea that we just can't keep this ferocious beast.

We've been trying in a number of ways to correct her behaviour. She's in the middle of a training session and she's full of tranquillizers, but she's still just damn incontrollable. A moment of distraction, and she managed to slip out of the house and run right up to the men working outside. We can't go on like this. She has to go.

She was so happy and sociable and sweet as a pup but the more she grep up, the more aggressive she became. As time went by, both me and my brothers gradually began to accept that my mother's warnings and fears were true. The only one who's always been adamant about keeping her is my dad. But I'm sure he'll understand this time.

And it's not that I don't ****ing love her, but she's dangereus. I've been trying to detatch myself emotionally from her for the past few months, because I knew it wouldn0t be long before she had to go. I don't hate her, but I just want the Bull Terrier Rescue to just come and take her away so I can be done with it all.
    I'm having so many effin mixed feelings right now I'm just....

And I know nobody really cares but. I just felt the need to tell somebody...

Spoiler:- Credits:

Dang that sounds bad. I don't know what I would do without my dog. Although I did not know what I would do without one of my cats until one of them got bit by a Snake over the summer. Hang in there Buddy.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

I'm effin' shaking right now. I'm not sad, or angry or anything, just kinda shocked. My dog just attacked and bit our gardener on the foot. And that makes 5 ****ing people she bit.
    They shouldn't have challenge it to a Pokemon battle /:
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Found it in one of the old picture threads. As if I'd want that on my hard drive.

I'm surprised at how many old pictures still exist, actually. Such as one of a gangly sixteen year-old Cipher surrounded by Japanese schoolgirls throwing out peace signs.
    I hope my pictures from the old thread never get connected to me. Not because they are all that bad. (one has a stupid hat), but because I am trying to hide my face for the time being, until I get my hair longer and my magic pills.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by IAintObeezy View Post
    They shouldn't have challenge it to a Pokemon battle /:
    lol, things would be much easier in the pokemon world XD

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    Dang that sounds bad. I don't know what I would do without my dog. Although I did not know what I would do without one of my cats until one of them got bit by a Snake over the summer. Hang in there Buddy.
    Thanks guys... I know it looks like nothing but it does make me feel better to know that someone out there listened to what I had to say C:

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Ludo View Post
    I'm effin' shaking right now. I'm not sad, or angry or anything, just kinda shocked. My dog just attacked and bit our gardener on the foot. And that makes 5 ****ing people she bit. My mom just called my dad and he's coming home from work, and FINALLY he seems to accept the idea that we just can't keep this ferocious beast.

We've been trying in a number of ways to correct her behaviour. She's in the middle of a training session and she's full of tranquillizers, but she's still just damn incontrollable. A moment of distraction, and she managed to slip out of the house and run right up to the men working outside. We can't go on like this. She has to go.

She was so happy and sociable and sweet as a pup but the more she grep up, the more aggressive she became. As time went by, both me and my brothers gradually began to accept that my mother's warnings and fears were true. The only one who's always been adamant about keeping her is my dad. But I'm sure he'll understand this time.

And it's not that I don't ****ing love her, but she's dangereus. I've been trying to detatch myself emotionally from her for the past few months, because I knew it wouldn0t be long before she had to go. I don't hate her, but I just want the Bull Terrier Rescue to just come and take her away so I can be done with it all.

I can relate.
    A few years back I finally got a dog, and he started biting my siblings. The problem was he never bit ME so it was hard for me to not like him. We had to give him back to the rescue.....and it was hard to let him go, but i knew we had to.

Yeah, Giving your dog back will be hard, but I would get another one if you could, dogs are awesome. We got a puppy a year or so later she's awesome. But it took me a while to get over getting rid of our first dog. Just give it some time after she leaves, and then try again, and hopefully, she'll get a home with someone who doesnt mind her behavior. I actulally found my dog a few months ago on the internet, someone had adopted him and he's doing well with her.

not sure what else to say XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

dat lawsuit
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    magic pills.
    heh

I'd recommend having the dog's teeth removed if you want to keep him without fear of bites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    I'd recommend having the dog's teeth removed if you want to keep him without fear of bites.
    http://www.digmydog.org/images/dogs/...1302613213.jpg
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    That's disgusting. I can't tell if you're serious or not, but that's not even a funny joke. You don't get to take away a necessary part of an animal's body just because it inconveniences you. That's just sick.

And I'm really wondering what happened to this dog to make her people-aggressive. Dogs don't just turn vicious out of nowhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    That's disgusting. I can't tell if you're serious or not, but that's not even a funny joke. You don't get to take away a necessary part of an animal's body just because it inconveniences you. That's just sick.
    It's like those people who has a cat's claws removed without knowing the potential effects or why the cat actually uses it's claws in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It's like those people who has a cat's claws removed without knowing the potential effects or why the cat actually uses it's claws in the first place.
    I absolutely hate when people declaw their cats. It's so freaking selfish and there's no medical reason for it.

In other news my dog pokemon battle comment gave me a neg rep. ****ing lol. That rep system.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I absolutely hate when people declaw their cats. It's so freaking selfish and there's no medical reason for it.
    Indeed, I feel bad about those poor cats. I did not declaw my cat and never shall. My neighbor has a house full of cats and she did not declaw a single one. That makes me glad.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

In other news my dog pokemon battle comment gave me a neg rep. ****ing lol. That rep system.
    Wow, someone actually gave rep. Iv'e gotten a total of 4 good reps and 2 bad ones and 1 neutral. Idk, it just seems like people wont use this feature that much.
    #AlphaSapphire

probably because it wasn't very funny

hey let's remember the rep rules please. thx.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Wow, someone actually gave rep. Iv'e gotten a total of 4 good reps and 2 bad ones and 1 neutral. Idk, it just seems like people wont use this feature that much.
    I think it's a matter of actually making posts that deserve rep or not.

I've gotten 21 individual reputations so far. Just gotta make people wanna give it to you I guess lol.

Pulling out her teeth? O__o where did you get that idea...

Btw we're going to give her to a rescue org. that will take care of her until she's fully re-educated and ready to find a new home.

Spoiler:- ot:
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 27th September 2013 at 8:32 PM.

Pulling out her teeth? O__o where did you get that idea...

Btw we're going to give her to a rescue org. that will take care of her until she's fully re-educated and ready to find a new home.
    That's good to hear, you'll at least know she's with people who care about her well-being and will surely match her up with a good family/owner.

Spoiler:- ot:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/faq.php...vb3_reputation

wow that stinks, i dont think i got a bad rep. serebii has the most lol
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    honestly, i don't think i could recommend them because it didn't feel good afterwards. maybe take a friend and go halvesies (or thirds or quarters if you have that many friends)
    it's not that bad :/

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    It can be is if you're not used to it.

The other day, I had McDonald's french fries for the first time in years and it upset my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    dude baconators are my favorite burger but even I feel sick after them because it's a lot to eat/a lot of grease.

i actually really liked all the "french fries" i had while i was in america, you guys have some good-*** potatoes
    life is
    a game

Page 1271 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 271117112211261126712681269127012711272127312741275128113211371 ... LastLast