Page 1331 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 331123112811321132713281329133013311332133313341335134113811431 ... LastLast
Results 33,251 to 33,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Koga is the best E4 member. He's a freaking ninja.

Koga's pretty awesome but I've always been a huge fan of Lorelei. Grimsley and Shauntel are pretty cool tho.

Also, can anyone agree with me in saying that Agatha and Bertha look like twins??

I really like Lorelei. Dat name.

Also, someone on another site started flamming me for EVing my Pokemon saying I treated them like Robots. So he challenged me to a battle to prove my methods wrong.

ER9W-WWWW-WWW2-HHW3

just search using the vs recorder

Once I complete the E4 on Y I'm planning to design a new, fully EV'd and ID'd team of my favorite Pokemon. It's a game, so as long as you're enjoying it I wouldn't consider them robots or whatev.

Also, maybe stupid question but which generation is the video code for..?

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    If it's female you can breed it and get more (or try with a ditto and maybe it will work?) and give one to me oh please please please pretty please. I need one so I can live a normal life again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Yeah, Ditto should work.

If it does, I want one, too. I have a metric crapload of HA Fennekins if you want one of those.
    Looks like my Pokedex was not lying, there really is a supersized Pumpkaboo in the PC. I'm glad for an opportunity to help y'all out, and I'll go breed a couple now. ^_^

It's male, though, so if Ditto prevents size from breeding true, we're out of luck. =s

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Once I complete the E4 on Y I'm planning to design a new, fully EV'd and ID'd team of my favorite Pokemon. It's a game, so as long as you're enjoying it I wouldn't consider them robots or whatev.

Also, maybe stupid question but which generation is the video code for..?
    6th gen

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Moogles again.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Moogles again.
    To be honest, these posts are getting a little boring.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

better than:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 19 seconds.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I say we all get drunk and going on a repping spree, which is the mod with the most Alcohol? I will also accept Cocaine or some other mind altering drug.
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

is that even a question lmfao of course it's Ellie.

All of mine happens to be at a friend's room.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    I say we all get drunk and going on a repping spree, which is the mod with the most Alcohol?
    Ellie, Kries is a close second though.
    #AlphaSapphire

I am starting to wonder if Ellie has a drinking problem
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

Code:
    wow      so interest
    very excite          much post quailty
               wow
    If Barack Obama says she has a drinking problem then she must. ;c

The majority of you aren't actually friends with Ellie, so a lot of what you guys are saying is coming across as rude.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    The majority of you aren't actually friends with Ellie, so a lot of what you guys are saying is coming across as rude.
    Just so Ellie knows, I am merely joking, I am sure she is fine.

I always considered Ellie to be the Ke$ha of SPPf.

jk. unless that's good

Our culture does.

But anywho, read the story of this poor, broken family. How heartbreaking, and how senseless. It makes me painfully miss my own late Pop, never caught without a smile or a funny saying. I could never bear the dictums of an ideology that tore me from my most precious loved ones. Seeing that story, I feel compelled to bend myself into the photo on the screen and hug that sad man, though I wouldn't know what to say or do to convince him of the errors of the organization he's obeying. Just... how terrible must we work to make this world for one another and ourselves? I can't...

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Sorry 'bout that. I'm sure almost all of the people here get drunk and think its funny. Ellie just mentions it more. And it IS funnier when she says it XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    ElliexTiffanyxKirby = staff ot3. now kirby just needs to come get drunk with us in california
    follow my lead if you wanna be a drunkass
    bahahahhaahha for once i wasnt the one drunkposting now im just hungover. i want a cheeseburger.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    But anywho, read the story of this poor, broken family. How heartbreaking, and how senseless. It makes me painfully miss my own late Pop, never caught without a smile or a funny saying. I could never bear the dictums of an ideology that tore me from my most precious loved ones. Seeing that story, I feel compelled to bend myself into the photo on the screen and hug that sad man, though I wouldn't know what to say or do to convince him of the errors of the organization he's obeying. Just... how terrible must we work to make this world for one another and ourselves? I can't...
    *Sigh*
    Ok, I have mentioned this only a few times on this site, but I'll say it flat-out. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Now, I will try to be as tactful as I can be, because I do have respect for you Profesco.

This article. Like most information on the internet. Has a few omissions.

Firstly, they neglected WHY the father may do this to his child. As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I know the list of actions that may lead to what this article calls "Shunning."
    That list is as follows:
    Manslaughter
    Sexual immorality
    Spiritism
    Idolatry
    Drunkenness
    Stealing
    Lying
    Greed
    Violence
    Improper speech
    Misuse of blood
    Refusal to provide for one’s family
    Participation in wars
    Use of tobacco or so-called recreational drugs

Now, also worthy to be noted. Is that it is not necessarily these actions that would be the cause for "shunning". It would be the fact that A) They do not think its wrong and therefore B) Continue to do it.
    But you can be assured that the one being "shunned" in this article, did at least one of the things on that list, most likely repeatedly.

Now, yes the father acted very badly in this article. We nothing says that a son cannot sit with his father for a meal. This man was out of line.

Finally, I would like to reference two articles. I do not want this to become a flame-war for my religion, so I doubt i will say much more after this.

[This one explains what our religion teaches] [This one explains how our religion is organized]
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 5th November 2013 at 8:11 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire

i don't like when people come to my house to convert me

like, has that ever even worked?

Kries
    It's never going to die, is it?

Manslaughter
    Sexual immorality
    Spiritism
    Idolatry
    Drunkenness
    Stealing
    Lying
    Greed
    Violence
    Improper speech
    Misuse of blood
    Refusal to provide for one’s family
    Participation in wars
    Use of tobacco or so-called recreational drugs
    Hmph.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 5th November 2013 at 8:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    i don't like when people come to my house to convert me

like, has that ever even worked?
    We don't go to convert per se. (Although yes that has happened)

Ok, we believe that sometime (fairly soon) god will restore to earth the conditions in genesis (aka a paradise, where people live without fear, sickness, death, injustice etc,). Yet he will not allow those who do the things in the list I posted to ruin the earth at that time. So what we do is warn people of what will happen. What they do with the information is up to them.

I really do not want to sound all-knowing and harsh here. I am just explaining what we do.
    #AlphaSapphire

I thought the entire schtick with Johavah's Witnesses is that there's a limited amount of spots in heaven, and when you convert more people you have a better chance of getting one of these elusive spots. Which is why I thought it would make sense to go door-to-door.

Star-Lord

You guys can have my spot, idc.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I thought the entire schtick with Johavah's Witnesses is that there's a limited amount of spots in heaven, and when you convert more people you have a better chance of getting one of these elusive spots. Which is why I thought it would make sense to go door-to-door.
    Well, not entirely untrue. Yes we do believe that only so many will go to heaven, 144000. Jehovah's Witnesses have over 7 million members at the current time. They would not have enough spots for the entire current organization, let alone those who have already died in the past. We believe that the vast majority will live on earth after god restores it to what he gave the first humans. Life forever on earth without sickness, war, famine, crime etc.
    Now about the few that will go to heaven. They will assist god in ruling over humans. But there still must be humans on earth for them to rule over.
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 1331 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 331123112811321132713281329133013311332133313341335134113811431 ... LastLast