Page 563 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,075 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #14051
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Do you want me to look for a more recent faux-pas? Because I will.
    Go ahead. Surprise me with fake quotes. Impress me.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  2. #14052
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I get great deals on obscure games at gamestop. Sometimes they have no idea what the games they are selling are worth and I get them for a fraction that most other places sell them for.

    I have a nearby gamestore that sells games for good prices, but a lot of the other independent game stores are a much worse deal than gamestop, with vastly overpriced games.

    I am serious when it comes to bargain hunting for out of print games.
    I heard someone mention they were selling the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney games for comparatively cheap? But I've never seen any of those in stores. I've also gotten some nice deals from them, too. I got two Guilty Gear games for >$10 each, which... well, it's a bargain for me, okay? They're good games, even if I'm terrible at them.

  3. #14053
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I get great deals on obscure games at gamestop. Sometimes they have no idea what the games they are selling are worth and I get them for a fraction that most other places sell them for.

    I have a nearby gamestore that sells games for good prices, but a lot of the other independent game stores are a much worse deal than gamestop, with vastly overpriced games.

    I am serious when it comes to bargain hunting for out of print games.
    I was at Gamestop the other day, and they were selling Okami for $3. My friend bought it, though. Otherwise, I would've grabbed it.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  4. #14054
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Do you want me to look for a more recent faux-pas? Because I will.
    Please don't. It's pretty clear that KingWiggins is just going to keep responding to every criticism that's levied at him.

  5. #14055
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I was at Gamestop the other day, and they were selling Okami for $3. My friend bought it, though. Otherwise, I would've grabbed it.
    Why didn't you just knock him down, mate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    Please don't. It's pretty clear that KingWiggins is just going to keep responding to every criticism that's levied at him.
    Fair enough. But now I'm curious.

  6. #14056
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    Please don't. It's pretty clear that KingWiggins is just going to keep responding to every criticism that's levied at him.
    No, in-fact, let him. I want to enjoy myself as he takes posts seriously that nobody else really cares about.
    Or, he won't do it at all because he can't find anything to embarrass me with. Either way, pretty comical.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  7. #14057
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    How a joke has to do with anything on the inside...? What? That you take stuff way to literately? Seems legit.
    Oh dear, I hope I have not struck a nerve. Internet arguments are always so awkward.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  8. #14058
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    No, in-fact, let him. I want to enjoy myself as he takes posts seriously that nobody else really cares about.
    Or, he won't do it at all because he can't find anything to embarrass me with. Either way, pretty comical.
    Because I'm really the only one who takes people who act stupid seriously. Particularly after they say "JUST KIDDING BRO" ... afterward.

    What are you trying to cover for, then? Have you said something that you now know could be considered questionable?

    e: Just for reference, also: the correct response to trolling is not to flame back. If we ignore anything else you say is just a joke, your personality is a perfectly acceptable reason to want you to go terrorize some other section.

  9. #14059
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Oh dear, I hope I have not struck a nerve. Internet arguments are always so awkward.
    So.. I hear you like talking down to people. Lol. Just stop. Seriously. If you are going to do it, do it right, k?

    What are you trying to cover for, then? Have you said something that you now know could be considered questionable?
    Dude, you can look, if that helps you sleep. I'll try not to be surprised when you don't reply for another 3 hours.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  10. #14060
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    So.. I hear you like talking down to people. Lol. Just stop. Seriously. If you are going to do it, do it right, k?
    Does this mean I'm not invited to the SSBB tournament later this year?

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  11. #14061
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Does this mean I'm not invited to the SSBB tournament later this year?
    Yes. Feel sad. No invitation....
    I honestly have no clue what you're talking about, bro... lol.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  12. #14062
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    Yes. Feel sad. No invitation....
    I honestly have no clue what you're talking about, bro... lol.
    haha maybe get a brain and some ability to comprehend words on a screen bro

    god you're a faggot

  13. #14063
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    KingWiggins, who in the hell are you?

    and omg ssbb torny fck yea

  14. #14064
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

  15. #14065
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Whoops, sorry about that. CARRY ON THEN.

  16. #14066
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

  17. #14067
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Yeah. Big mistake. Sorry, bro, keep it up.

    Have you ever considered becoming an actor, Josh?

  18. #14068
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

  19. #14069
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Oh.

    Then I guess you have. Never mind.

  20. #14070
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    *Lucario

    ....?
    if it was lucario I would have said lucario

    but thanks for the pointer keep clicking my links bro
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

    https://twitter.com/cifalacus

  21. #14071
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

  22. #14072
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Why didn't you just knock him down, mate?
    Maybe it would've broken the disc? Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    Or, he won't do it at all because he can't find anything to embarrass me with. Either way, pretty comical.
    What about the whole failed argument you made about Gamefreak running out of ideas because there is no new Pokemon being introduced in Black and White 2 thing? It's in the closed thread container, so quotes from that would be legitimate, and not "fake," like you assumed they would be earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    Yes. Feel sad. No invitation....
    Hey, it's my tourney. You don't get to say who's invited.

    Anyway, speaking of which, people who have shown interest in the SSBB tourney:

    Me
    Gelatino
    Terra Bradford (Screw it, you mentioned it, you're interested.)
    GrizzlyB

    Four more people, anyone?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  23. #14073
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I get great deals on obscure games at gamestop. Sometimes they have no idea what the games they are selling are worth and I get them for a fraction that most other places sell them for.

    I have a nearby gamestore that sells games for good prices, but a lot of the other independent game stores are a much worse deal than gamestop, with vastly overpriced games.

    I am serious when it comes to bargain hunting for out of print games.
    I think independent store sell them for hefty prices because the business they already lose, or don't get thanks to GameStop. My local independent retro gamestore is selling a used SNES with the original box, manuals, and cords for arould $150.


    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    KingWiggins, who in the hell are you?
    He's the guy who thought Pokemon was bad for children because some episodes had with people with cleavage.

  24. #14074
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post


    korusans face after the 19th girl in a row called his penis small

    facts
    Wouldn't he be more used to it after hearing it that many times?

  25. #14075
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Wouldn't he be more used to it after hearing it that many times?
    i always imagined it was one of those things you'd never really get used to

Page 563 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •