Page 971 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 87192196196796896997097197297397497598110211071 ... LastLast
Results 24,251 to 24,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Where I live is full of huge *** trucks. And they are all shiny and clean, with absolutely nothing in the back. Seriously why would you buy a pick-up truck if you aren't going to use it for it's intended purpose ?

I prefer small cars myself. They are much more effiecent fuel and space wise and handle really smoothly when you're driving. Hippie vans are pretty sweet too, though I wouldn't want to be behind the drivers seat of one.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Where I live is full of huge *** trucks. And they are all shiny and clean, with absolutely nothing in the back. Seriously why would you buy a pick-up truck if you aren't going to use it for it's intended purpose ?
    Yeah people are really stupid like that. I wouldn't be able to count the amount of 4x4s I see in London on a regular basis. I mean why honestly would you ever need a car like that if you live in the middle of a giant city
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

A couple hours late but

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    A couple hours late but

You better believe that right now, some poor fools are maxing out their credit cards.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

On the subject of cars:

Unable to get my permit today, but hoping to do that over the weekend. I don't think I could ever drive anything big, though if that's what I get for my first car, then so be it. I'd take pretty much anything, just anxious to get out there and start driving.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Because trucks are f*cking awesome. My dad has a Ram 1500 and hardly ever uses the back.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

They want it "just in case [they] need it," generally. I dunno, I guess I agree with the idea a little bit. That's why I make sure I have friends who drive trucks, so I don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    They want it "just in case [they] need it," generally. I dunno, I guess I agree with the idea a little bit. That's why I make sure I have friends who drive trucks, so I don't have to.
    If I need a truck only every once in a while, I'll just rent one the day or so necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    If I need a truck only every once in a while, I'll just rent one the day or so necessary.
    That's what I'd do. I happen to have friends with trucks, so I don't have to, but it's not by design.

I couldn't buy a truck just in case I might need one. So wasteful and unwieldy. I'm good with small cars, like Zazie.

Also, cool sig Spookz.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I never have time for a proper breakfast anymore.

Reeses and ginger ale are all I have been having recently.

Pfffft, trucks. My dad owns a truck, but he at least hauls stuff with it a lot. Mostly furniture from Goodwill and such.

On a side note, I kind of think there should be/should have been a rule in the SPP awards that states that you have to make a certain number of total nominations, since there's a pretty ridiculous number of people just putting in one vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I never have time for a proper breakfast anymore.

Reeses and ginger ale are all I have been having recently.
    God damn, your dentist must love seeing you.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

It's funny, I eat a ton of junk(Kandy Kakes, Skittles, 3 litters sodas, Pop Tarts, ect) and my teeth are pretty much fine.

As far as I can tell.

Man I didn't even realize people wore fedoras because they genuinely like them.

They should stop that. They look awful.

Star-Lord

3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Also, cool sig Spookz.
    I do what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post

My father happens we wear fedoras quite regularly. But he's a classy man and wears real fedoras, not whatever the average douche-bro gets from Spencer's.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post

That's kinda mean, Moogles. I actually own several fedoras.

My mom and my pastor say I look cute with them.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    haha yes i love having a v8 with a fuel efficiency of 10L/100km
    which is also impossible to park in regular carparks
    and also is obnoxious as shit in general day-to-day use
    Good thing is that I live in a primarily rural area so I don't waste as much gas
    you'd be suprised. some trucks can get almost 30/mpg depending on the type of engine (diesels though.) Mine gets around 18/mpg though.f

I prefer small cars myself. They are much more effiecent fuel and space wise and handle really smoothly when you're driving. Hippie vans are pretty sweet too, though I wouldn't want to be behind the drivers seat of one.
    Trucks handle just as smoothly
    I prefer trucks because I hate riding so close to the ground. And I DO use it. I haul **** around all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Because trucks are f*cking awesome. My dad has a Ram 1500 and hardly ever uses the back.
    hell yes
    I'm not a Ram fan myself. I prefer Chevy's. I have a 2007 Silverado 1500 LT.

And parking isn't hard in a pick-up. You just have to get used to it. It took me awhile but i park like a champ now

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    A couple hours late but

You're really going to do this?

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

reddit neckbeards have ruined fedoras forever

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Good thing is that I live in a primarily rural area so I don't waste as much gas
    you'd be suprised. some trucks can get almost 30/mpg depending on the type of engine (diesels though.) Mine gets around 18/mpg though.f
    I usually manage to get a 45 MPG average with my Prius (yeah, whatever). I don't know if I'd be able to convince myself to get a truck, no matter how good it looked.

I've grown pretty comfortable with driving them, but the MPG thing would just kill the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I'm fine with people wearing fedoras if they look like, oh, I dunno, Jon Hamm or Matt Bomer. It's the greasy-haired neckbeard with the tuxedo t-shirt and baggy jeans, that can't pull them off.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

reddit neckbeards have ruined tuxedo T-shirts forever

Oh my gosh, I know someone who exactly fits the description of "wears fedoras, has a neckbeard, wears tuxedo T-shirts and baggy jeans." That's amazing, haha.

Overall, I like fedoras. Some people just can't wear 'em well (like me), while other people look fedorable.

i dont know anyone personally who fits it anymore but sometimes ill see people walking on campus that literally have:
    fedora
    greasy hair
    acne
    ugly glasses
    "ironic" nerd t shirt
    ugly cargo shorts
    sneakers

like there are some people that can pull them off but you have to wear the right outfit too. but every single person ive seen wearing one has fit a similar description to the above and it just makes you look stupid. also hats do not hide the fact that you havent washed your hair in a week. go buy some shampoo.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    reddit neckbeards have ruined tuxedo T-shirts forever
    It's probably safe to say reddit neckbeards have ruined (just about) everything.

Page 971 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 87192196196796896997097197297397497598110211071 ... LastLast