Page 1181 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 181108111311171117711781179118011811182118311841185119112311281 ... LastLast
Results 29,501 to 29,525 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29501
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Some people taking the debate forum so seriously that they probably believe that they're influencing national policy.
    That's probably true of anywhere on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

  2. #29502
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    lol sororities/fraternities

  3. #29503
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    I could totally go for a bun right now

  4. #29504
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    It seems like you are living up to your signature and title

    Hm. I know that drunk posts are okay, but what about high posts?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue
    The usual links

  5. #29505
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    Drunk posting?

    Sounds fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

  6. #29506
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    It seems like you are living up to your signature and title

    Hm. I know that drunk posts are okay, but what about high posts?
    r/trees

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Drunk posting?

    Sounds fun.
    It sounds more fun than it is, at least in my experience. Being drunk is more of a social activity. I realize most people in this thread don't know what socializing is like sober even.. all the same, I felt like I should stress it.

  7. #29507
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Some people taking the debate forum so seriously that they probably believe that they're influencing national policy.
    You mean law-makers aren't frequenting Pokemon forums to learn the desires of the nation's people?

    Mind. Blown.
    Zelphon IRL:

  8. #29508
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's probably true of anywhere on the internet.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    You mean law-makers aren't frequenting Pokemon forums to learn the desires of the nation's people?

    Mind. Blown.
    It's probably why Thursdays aren't national holidays as of yet. If only they followed Cain's lead.

    清順(トンボ)
    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13


  9. #29509
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    I could totally go for a bun right now
    I honestly don't know what to say, really

  10. #29510
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I honestly don't know what to say, really
    man it's a shame the second word of your username doesn't reflect what your posts are because i imagine if it did you'd be the best member here

    but you're not

  11. #29511
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,199

    Default

    Is it just me or has JoshYEAH been phoning it in recently? Halfhearted jabs aren't going to keep one relevant, you've got to give it your all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Honestly the OP's attention seeking has really gone into overdrive recently.
    Best Signature Ever!

  12. #29512
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Oh hi Josh.

    Wow it certainly has been a while (for me anyway) since I've logged in.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  13. #29513
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    I could totally go for a bun right now
    defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier

  14. #29514
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Is it just me or has JoshYEAH been phoning it in recently? Halfhearted jabs aren't going to keep one relevant, you've got to give it your all.
    And you're the authority on relevance in Misc?
    Zelphon IRL:

  15. #29515
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Is it just me or has JoshYEAH been phoning it in recently? Halfhearted jabs aren't going to keep one relevant, you've got to give it your all.
    this post is a post i can get behind

  16. #29516
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    And you're the authority on relevance in Misc?
    Relevance? In Misc?

    I've never heard those two words in the same sentence (okay, technically they're three, but you get the point).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

  17. #29517
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Relevance? In Misc?

    I've never heard those two words in the same sentence (okay, technically they're three, but you get the point).
    you're a paragon of humour

  18. #29518
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    750

    Default

    i'm a paragon of butts

    (and of certain consensual activities involving two people, but then i'm the best at those for some really inexplicable reason)
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  19. #29519
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    And you're the authority on relevance in Misc?
    No, that would be absurd. Contrary to my avatar I am not the police of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Honestly the OP's attention seeking has really gone into overdrive recently.
    Best Signature Ever!

  20. #29520
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dope boy
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    i'm a paragon of butts

    (and of certain consensual activities involving two people, but then i'm the best at those for some really inexplicable reason)
    so one could say that you are an ass man
    maybe it's because we mod smart people and smart people tend to share a lot of the same characteristics.....

    your average spp user

  21. #29521
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    man it's a shame the second word of your username doesn't reflect what your posts are because i imagine if it did you'd be the best member here

    but you're not
    Oh, hey Josh. How's it going?

  22. #29522
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    so one could say that you are an ass man
    if you can name the situation

    i have touched the butt
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  23. #29523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    what is with bronies?
    why?

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  24. #29524
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    822

    Default

    So Elder Scrolls Online is coming out later this year, I'm pretty stoked about it.

  25. #29525
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    what is with bronies?
    why?
    Some people like stuff that's clearly not aimed at them.

    Unless you're talking about the people who do things like try to marry their plush toys. In which case, I have no idea about them.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue
    The usual links

Page 1181 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 181108111311171117711781179118011811182118311841185119112311281 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •