Page 1420 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 42013201370141014161417141814191420142114221423142414301470 ... LastLast
Results 35,476 to 35,500 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #35476
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    it's ****ing gross
    life is
    a game

  2. #35477
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    everything

    you do not wash pots and pans in the dishwasher htey must be handwashed i'm really anal retentive about it like when I was visiting my father and I had to clean up I handwashed the pots and pans rofl.
    But why? The dishwasher cleans them better, or at the very least the same, and you don't have to do it.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  3. #35478
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChiko View Post
    Jb, that human-horse tail looks awfully like a giant Eevee tail to me, lol.
    wut

  4. #35479
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChiko View Post
    Jb, that human-horse tail looks awfully like a giant Eevee tail to me, lol.
    That's a horse tail? Looks more like a fox tail to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  5. #35480
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's a horse tail? Looks more like a fox tail to me.
    Hmm... I guess you're right.

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  6. #35481
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    But why? The dishwasher cleans them better, or at the very least the same, and you don't have to do it.
    I dunno I just can't handle it. Like at all. Also I don't mind washing the pots and pans :P It only takes a little bit out of the day.

    Star-Lord

  7. #35482
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,134

    Default

    this got posted on my university confessions page:


    Confession #3732

    As a guy who's 5'8, I think its unfair that most girls at ____ are either my height or up, and are so egotistical about it. Every tall girl I've met so far has been quick to dismiss me just because of my height. I can't even be friends with you girls because you guys have your heads so far up your ***. You complain about never finding any tall guys at this school, but they are ****ing EVERYWHERE. What are you ****ing blind?!?! And, the reason you probably can't find a tall guy is because you have such a shitty ****ing personality to start with that it drives them away from you.

    So before you go talking **** about short guys, look at the fact that we actually have the BALLS before judging you right off the bat like most tall guys do. You're not meeting tall guys because you're just horrible in general, and in turn the tall guys end up getting with the shorties because they're just more awesome.

    I've done myself the favor of no longer giving a **** about tall girls, and now I've met a girl who's 5'4, beautiful, smart, funny, loving and supportive, and I couldn't be any happier.

    So get it straight, its not that there are no tall guys in ___, its the fact that you're a shallow ***** that you can't find a guy. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY SHORTIES! And please put this post up! Us short guys need to be heard!!! Tired of all these tall girls complaining.





    as someone who is over 5'8 i think this is hilarious as ****

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  8. #35483
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Every tall girl I've met so far has been quick to dismiss me just because of my height.
    You should reply with "maybe they just can't appreciate the little things".

  9. #35484
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    You should reply with "maybe they just can't appreciate the little things".
    Hahahahaha I'm dying
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  10. #35485
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    I'm upset to say this but... my cousin does... the duckface

    http://www.howlatthemoon.com/dueling...r-nauseous.gif

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  11. #35486
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,134

    Default

    truly duckface is the worst thing in the world obviously

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  12. #35487
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    everything

    you do not wash pots and pans in the dishwasher htey must be handwashed i'm really anal retentive about it like when I was visiting my father and I had to clean up I handwashed the pots and pans rofl.
    I'm just too lazy to do it by hand. With the dishwasher I just chuck those things in there and hit a button then get on with other equally unimportant stuff.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  13. #35488
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I dunno I just can't handle it. Like at all. Also I don't mind washing the pots and pans :P It only takes a little bit out of the day.
    Moogles, you're weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    this got posted on my university confessions page:
    Last I checked wasn't 5'8" the average height for guys...?


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  14. #35489
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,134

    Default

    yeah it is. though guys here do seem to be a bit taller than that, i havent run into that many guys who are shorter than me. prob bc we are full of white people

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  15. #35490
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hall of Origin
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    That is really funny, Ellie.

  16. #35491
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    My height is about average, but my mom keeps making fun of me because I'm the only girl she knows that hasn't grown taller than her mom (and because I'm already 21, it's unlikely I ever will)
    ITS NOT MY FUDGING FAULT IF SHE'S A FRIGGING NORTH VIKING.
    IM NOT SHORT GODDANGIT. Geez.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  17. #35492
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    yeah it is. though guys here do seem to be a bit taller than that, i havent run into that many guys who are shorter than me. prob bc we are full of white people
    Meh, I'm 5'6"
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  18. #35493
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    this got posted on my university confessions page:


    Confession #3732

    As a guy who's 5'8, I think its unfair that most girls at ____ are either my height or up, and are so egotistical about it. Every tall girl I've met so far has been quick to dismiss me just because of my height. I can't even be friends with you girls because you guys have your heads so far up your ***. You complain about never finding any tall guys at this school, but they are ****ing EVERYWHERE. What are you ****ing blind?!?! And, the reason you probably can't find a tall guy is because you have such a shitty ****ing personality to start with that it drives them away from you.

    So before you go talking **** about short guys, look at the fact that we actually have the BALLS before judging you right off the bat like most tall guys do. You're not meeting tall guys because you're just horrible in general, and in turn the tall guys end up getting with the shorties because they're just more awesome.

    I've done myself the favor of no longer giving a **** about tall girls, and now I've met a girl who's 5'4, beautiful, smart, funny, loving and supportive, and I couldn't be any happier.

    So get it straight, its not that there are no tall guys in ___, its the fact that you're a shallow ***** that you can't find a guy. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY SHORTIES! And please put this post up! Us short guys need to be heard!!! Tired of all these tall girls complaining.





    as someone who is over 5'8 i think this is hilarious as ****
    LOL.

    Isn't 5'8" taller than average for girls?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  19. #35494
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,075

    Default

    im 5'11

    master race

  20. #35495
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,134

    Default

    yeah 5'8 is average for guys and i think average for girls is like 5'5. i mean ive had things with shorter guys before and i wouldnt say no to one solely because of his height but if he had an attitude like that i would definitely kick him to the curb

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  21. #35496
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    this got posted on my university confessions page:


    Confession #3732

    As a guy who's 5'8, I think its unfair that most girls at ____ are either my height or up, and are so egotistical about it. Every tall girl I've met so far has been quick to dismiss me just because of my height. I can't even be friends with you girls because you guys have your heads so far up your ***. You complain about never finding any tall guys at this school, but they are ****ing EVERYWHERE. What are you ****ing blind?!?! And, the reason you probably can't find a tall guy is because you have such a shitty ****ing personality to start with that it drives them away from you.

    So before you go talking **** about short guys, look at the fact that we actually have the BALLS before judging you right off the bat like most tall guys do. You're not meeting tall guys because you're just horrible in general, and in turn the tall guys end up getting with the shorties because they're just more awesome.

    I've done myself the favor of no longer giving a **** about tall girls, and now I've met a girl who's 5'4, beautiful, smart, funny, loving and supportive, and I couldn't be any happier.

    So get it straight, its not that there are no tall guys in ___, its the fact that you're a shallow ***** that you can't find a guy. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY SHORTIES! And please put this post up! Us short guys need to be heard!!! Tired of all these tall girls complaining.





    as someone who is over 5'8 i think this is hilarious as ****
    *is only 5'6* AMEN TO THAT! On another note, if your school is really so dominantly white, I would get bored of that. Diversity is funner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I dunno I just can't handle it. Like at all. Also I don't mind washing the pots and pans :P It only takes a little bit out of the day.
    I'm the same way. Imo dishwasher soap kinda cleans the dishes but it doesn't get all the stuff out in the rim at the bottom and nothing beats a proper hand-scrubbing when it comes to cleaning that. I hate washing the dishes as much as the next youngster, but there really is no better way.

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  22. #35497
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    I like how he took something as irrelevant as height and turned it into a value judgement. But what do I know? My boyfriend is a foot taller than me so we must be one of those magical tall man/short woman couples he's talking about. Worship us.

  23. #35498
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,134

    Default

    i know right. if every tall girl is mean to him then he's probably the problem. i don't know any tall girls who are "egotistical" about their height and ive noticed in my really tall friends that guys wont approach them as much bc they dont want to feel "emasculated" or whatever stupid ******** by having a taller gf

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  24. #35499
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    19

    Default

    5'9 and still growing!


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the art.

  25. #35500
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    All this talking about height is reminding me of the manga I am reading. It's about this really short guy and really tall girl. And how they eventually become a couple despite their large height difference.

    Never understood the big deal about height myself. And I have noticed it's a big deal. Apparently the man is supposed to be taller than the woman, because of some reason or another, and it's more desribale that way. (I don't even know how it works if it's two men or two women or people who are neither man nor woman)
    Last edited by Zazie; 26th January 2014 at 8:09 PM.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


Page 1420 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 42013201370141014161417141814191420142114221423142414301470 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •