Page 130 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 30801201261271281291301311321331341401802301130 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    i went for a 20 minute jog for the first time today since like, early September and it was so nice and rewarding. i can still keep up the same pace and i feel great.
    I find jogging to be one of life's most tedious necessities. If I have no football matches I need it to keep fit. Even with my ipod I just find it desperately boring. Kudos to you for trying though.

Ok, so I've had four smiths albums in my collection for years, but for reasons I genuinely can't remember I've never bothered listening to them. Can somebody tell me whether it's worth it before I try getting into them?

Welcome back Metagross Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    lol wut?
    Dear lord, what is this? As SS pointed out, I was only commenting on gun crime, yet you've unnecessarily stormed like some contrarian hoi polloi and completely misconstrued the situation. If you hadn't had an American flag wrapped tightly around your head, you would have realised that I neither made a disparraging comment towards the USA, nor did I ever comment on the wars which the Americans 'so totally saved our British ass'. I appreciate your internal monologue about the wars, the subject's interesting, but given the situation it's completely unnecessary.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 8th November 2011 at 10:00 PM.
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Most of these new users seem to post every few minutes, as opposed to you, who posts when you actually have something to say.
    Guardianofthesea basically overloaded this thread with pointless spam.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Most of these new users seem to post every few minutes, as opposed to you, who posts when you actually have something to say.
    I have 26 posts per day, but that's because I'm addicted to Serebii. It will go down soon (I hope).

Anyways, it seems my anxiety has beaten me. I'll have to meet with the headmaster of my school tomorrow to talk about if they'll let me continue going there. Ive missed so many classes, this is probably the end.

Edit: drink whenever Zoro *****es about his anxiety.
    Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 8th November 2011 at 10:18 PM.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

It bites to be a Penn State fan right now Damn sex scandals. NBA lockout, steelers losing in the last 8 seconds, and now this. F**k sports!
    Last edited by jacobii; 8th November 2011 at 10:40 PM.

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Dear lord, what is this? As SS pointed out, I was only commenting on gun crime, yet you've unnecessarily stormed like some contrarian hoi polloi and completely misconstrued the situation. If you hadn't had an American flag wrapped tightly around your head, you would have realised that I neither made a disparraging comment towards the USA, nor did I ever comment on the wars which the Americans 'so totally saved our British ass'. I appreciate your internal monologue about the wars, the subject's interesting, but given the situation it's completely unnecessary.
    "Americant" isn't disparaging?

I'm just pointing out it is very typical for British people to do this sort of thing because they can't get over their own irrelevance. Yes, you were the most powerful empire in the world - once. Now sit down and shut up.

Also, do you even know what an internal monologue is? Jesus Christ, it seems like Americans even do the English language better than you guys.

e: And I love how you completely dodged everything I said and then waved the whole thing off as if it was all tangential. Guess you shouldn't poke fun at other nations without being prepared to take the same, huh?
    Last edited by Crezth; 8th November 2011 at 10:48 PM.

I'm just pointing out it is very typical for British people to do this sort of thing because they can't get over their own irrelevance. Yes, you were the most powerful empire in the world - once. Now sit down and shut up.

Also, do you even know what an internal monologue is? Jesus Christ, it seems like Americans even do the English language better than you guys.
    Jesus christ you're a bore aren't you?

Guess you shouldn't poke fun at other nations without being prepared to take the same, huh?
    The funny thing being that if you possessed even an iota of common sense and intelligence, then you'd realise that I've never once inferred anything negative about Americans as a whole- and that I'm not an immature dimwit who obsesses over the 'which country's better'-crap. Read my posts back, process what the text actually means, and stop trying to be such a smart-arse.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 8th November 2011 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    Guardianofthesea basically overloaded this thread with pointless spam.
    Especially because people keep replying to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
    I have 26 posts per day, but that's because I'm addicted to Serebii. It will go down soon (I hope).
    Polls doesn't count towards your average. Mine would be sky-high if it did.

e: And I love how you completely dodged everything I said and then waved the whole thing off as if it was all tangential. Guess you shouldn't poke fun at other nations without being prepared to take the same, huh?
    Dear lord, will you drop it. Americant was a joke, stop taking the internet so seriously.

This actually further proves Geekachu's point about overly-patriotic Americans. I'm sure no living English person gives a rat's arse about the empire. You're going overboard on your patriotism.

Again, don't get your star-spangled knickers in a twist over something so small.

The funny thing being that if you possessed even an iota of common sense and intelligence, then you'd realise that I've never once inferred anything negative about Americans as a whole. Read my posts back, process what the text means, and stop trying to be such a smart-arse
    I am full-aware of the point you were trying to make. Just not sure why you can't take a joke without throwing a god damn temper-tantrum. You're very whiny.

e: Also, you wouldn't be "inferring" even if you were. You'd be "implying." You're not a very good Englishman.

Dear lord, will you drop it. Americant was a joke, stop taking the internet so seriously.

This actually further proves Geekachu's point about overly-patriotic Americans. I'm sure no living English person gives a rat's arse about the empire. You're going overboard on your patriotism.

Again, don't get your star-spangled knickers in a twist over something so small.
    I don't see how what we're doing is any different. He made a joke about American stupidity, I made a joke about British impotence. Then he got angry and defensive and entrenched himself further in his ignorance.

It's very amusing to me that you are so far off the mark with this. It's like you're in a parallel universe where you take all the ordinary things that happen in day-to-day life and process it into whatever fits your retarded world-views.

My recommendation is to start observing the world around you. But I know you aren't going to listen to this because you already know everything about the world.

Congratulations on that, by the way. Maybe now you can start being useful.

Shall we just pour stereotypes into the thread like some kind of rancid beverage just to piss him off?

Crezth, I'm assuming that you are most if not all of the following.

Fat
    Annoying
    Ignorant
    Fat
    Drive a Gas Guzzler
    Fat
    Have an inflated sense of self-importance
    Hate foreigners
    Fat
    Have a **** off flag in front of your house
    Carry a firearm
    Have taken part in a lynching.
    Fat

so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Shall we just pour stereotypes into the thread like some kind of rancid beverage just to piss him off?

Fat
    Annoying
    Ignorant
    Fat
    Drive a Gas Guzzler
    Fat
    Hate foreigners
    Fat
    Carry a firearm
    Fat

so on and so forth.
    Sorry, I don't engage in battles of wit with unarmed opponents.

For the record, every one of those assumptions is correct. I also make far more money than you and have a hundred girlfriends.

Sorry, I don't engage in battles of wit with unarmed opponents.
    So that's the unwarranted self-importance confirmed. What's next?

Ok, so I've had four smiths albums in my collection for years, but for reasons I genuinely can't remember I've never bothered listening to them. Can somebody tell me whether it's worth it before I try getting into them?
    One listen at least. Not necessarily more than that. I haven't listened ot their work extensively either.

Annoying
    Well, I think that much is obvious. (and so was this reply)

So that's the unwarranted self-importance confirmed. What's next?
    It's entirely warranted. I just can't explain why because you're incapable of understanding.

I would continue responding to your pretentious, egocentric posts Crezth, but I don't take out the trash

The amount of stupidity and hypocrisy you're able to fit into one post is astounding. Bravo.

Just not sure why you can't take a joke without throwing a god damn temper-tantrum. You're very whiny.
    Wait what. You're the one who threw a hissy fit becayse Geekachu said Americants. I really don't think you're in the position to say any of that.

Then he got angry and defensive and entrenched himself further in his ignorance.
    Err, no. If you look back, you'll see that he made s joke, and you over reacted (as patriots do), and started whining.

It's very amusing to me that you are so far off the mark with this. It's like you're in a parallel universe where you take all the ordinary things that happen in day-to-day life and process it into whatever fits your retarded world-views

My recommendation is to start observing the world around you. But I know you aren't going to listen to this because you already know everything about the world.

Congratulations on that, by the way. Maybe now you can start being useful.
    Aww. I thought you liked me

Fat
    Annoying
    Ignorant
    Fat
    Drive a Gas Guzzler
    Fat
    Hate foreigners
    Fat
    Carry a firearm
    Fat

so on and so forth.
    You forgot can't locate America on a map, and thinks Europe is a country. Also doesn't know what France is.

I would continue responding to your pretentious, egocentric posts Crezth, but I don't take out the trash
    That was a damn-good one-liner, too bad you'll be back because you can't resist my wiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    One listen at least. Not necessarily more than that. I haven't listened ot their work extensively either.
    Listening at the moment and some of it is pretty good. I've always had a problem judging things with one listen. I did that with "Wild, Innocent and the E Street Shuffle", didn't listen to it for the best part of a year, now it's my favourite Springsteen album. See also multiple others. I take music far too serious like.

Well, I think that much is obvious. (and so was this reply)
    Though so was my reply. Which was the point, but still.

you'll be back because you can't resist my wiles.
    All is revealed. Hope Geekachu likes it when people play hard to get.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 8th November 2011 at 11:16 PM.

The amount of stupidity and hypocrisy you're able to fit into one post is astounding. Bravo.

Wait what. You're the one who threw a hissy fit becayse Geekachu said Americants. I really don't think you're in the position to say any of that.

Err, no. If you look back, you'll see that he made s joke, and you over reacted (as patriots do), and started whining.
    He made a joke, I made a joke. What about this is difficult for you to understand?

So, let me get this straight. An American is a patriot if he makes a joke about England, and an Englishman is well-adjusted and politically neutral if he makes a joke about America?

It's like you have a fundamental incompatibility with logic and reason.

You forgot can't locate America on a map, and thinks Europe is a country. Also doesn't know what France is.
    Oooh clever. Okay, to prove that you are truly my better in all things geopolitical, then can you explain to me how gubernatorial positions in the Guangzhou province in China contributed to a rising of tensions in the late 1830s between the Chinese government and the British merchant marine? Specifically, can you describe the object of contention?

Shut up you stupid Americans the rest of the world hates you anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Korusan View Post
    Shut up you stupid Americans the rest of the world hates you anyways.
    We legally own the rest of the world. Indisputable fact.

The circlejerk in this thread is plain incredible.

You also owe China well over a trillion dollars. I suppose that makes you guys their little *****.

I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling, or just truly are a pretentious and imbecile. I'll argue anyway; your posts are so devoid of any intelligence it's amusing.

He made a joke, I made a joke. What about this is difficult for you to understand?
    Nope. He made a joke. You jumped to the defence of your ~fabulous~ country, and threw a hissy-fit.

Oooh clever. Okay, to prove that you are truly my better in all things geopolitical, then can you explain to me how gubernatorial positions in the Guangzhou province in China contributed to a rising of tensions in the late 1830s between the Chinese government and the British merchant marine? Specifically, can you describe the object of contention?
    Except what I posted had to do with physical geography, specifically the world map. You're asking about geopolitics, which had nothing to do with what I posted. As a fifteen year old school boy I haven't quite reached that chapter yet :'(

Just go back to McDonalds. Breakfast ends in an hour!

...Why the hell are you guys arguing about this in the chat thread, anyway? Go away. All of you.

Page 130 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 30801201261271281291301311321331341401802301130 ... LastLast