Page 859 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 759809849855856857858859860861862863869909959 ... LastLast
Results 21,451 to 21,475 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Luann View Post
    lol what's wrong with you guys? They're so awesome! Can't wait to wear them with a pair of leggins at school tomorrow

EDIT: Just looked up "air forces". They're so boring, just plain old nike runners XD everyone's got those
    I don't.
    I have a pair of these. Cozy as hell, man. And they go with pretty much everything I have so its all good. Unfortunately, due to my HIDEOUSLY LARGE feet, if I don't wear them with long pants, they look pretty comical.

But yeah, those shoes are kind of ugly, imo. The faux leather with those cheap rivets kinda screams "Hottopic Chiq."
    Then again, you're hearing this from someone whose wardrobe mostly consists of the color blue and is incredibly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    tl;dr
    pls
    life is
    a game

starting black 2

hm

**** bruh. I gotta wait for my friend to bring my White 2 to school tomorrow (I gave him the money to preorder it for me.)

lol what's wrong with you guys? They're so awesome! Can't wait to wear them with a pair of leggins at school tomorrow

EDIT: Just looked up "air forces". They're so boring, just plain old nike runners XD everyone's got those
    If you want to call your shoes awesome, first you need to buy them from here.
    Last edited by Fatal; 7th October 2012 at 5:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    I absolutely love these, but I don't $90 love them.
    I don't think I could ever $90-love a pair of shoes.
    Jesus Christ how horrifying.

F*ck Nike, child laborers. Usually I don't care about that stuff but my friend convinced me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Do you know what's sexy as hell on a woman

yoga leggings

But they have to be fit or else DON'T
    I remember one particular pair from ninth grade, in science there was a girl who sat in front and to the left of me, wore yoga pants every day almost.

Uh, sorry but NO

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    I don't.
    I have a pair of these. Cozy as hell, man. And they go with pretty much everything I have so its all good. Unfortunately, due to my HIDEOUSLY LARGE feet, if I don't wear them with long pants, they look pretty comical.

But yeah, those shoes are kind of ugly, imo. The faux leather with those cheap rivets kinda screams "Hottopic Chiq."
    Then again, you're hearing this from someone whose wardrobe mostly consists of the color blue and is incredibly boring.
    Seriously guys, I appreciate your intentions to improve my wardrobe, but I wouldn't wear those even if I was a guy X,D

But then again, my general intention when I buy clothes is to stand out, so I guess it's working after all :-D

Spoiler:- Credits:

But then again, my general intention when I buy clothes is to stand out, so I guess it's working after all :-D
    I'm not fond of the shoes you posted, but I think the Air Forces are totally ugly too. If you like your shoes, that's all that matters. They're not my style, but if you can pull them off and make them look good, more power to you.

I have a pair of black and purple Nike Grecos. :I

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    F*ck Nike, child laborers. Usually I don't care about that stuff but my friend convinced me.
    Those aren't even Nike, they're Jordans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    but I think the Air Forces are totally ugly too.
    you crazy dawg

These are the shoes I have that I wear most often:

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Those aren't even Nike, they're Jordans.

you crazy dawg
    If you like them, that's cool. I still think they're ugly, though.

Yoga pants are the lazy bitches article of clothing of choice.

I say this as a proud lazy bitch.

[bleep]

I'm not fond of the shoes you posted, but I think the Air Forces are totally ugly too. If you like your shoes, that's all that matters. They're not my style, but if you can pull them off and make them look good, more power to you.
    That's very nice of you, but it's not like I'm trying to start **** and whatnot. Just having fun debating about shoe styles ^.^

Though I now realize the picture doesn't do it much justice. They're so much shinier in real life *.*
    http://www.deejaynellarmadio.it/wp-c...11-570x340.jpg
    Actually my initial intention was to buy the ones with the piano print on the sides, but I ended up liking the tall ones more C:
    These are the shoes I have that I wear most often:

1) Now THOSE are pretty nice
    2) Can't really see them from that angle...
    3) Ugly...
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 7th October 2012 at 7:29 PM.

That's very nice of you, but it's not like I'm trying to start **** and whatnot. Just having fun debating about shoe styles ^.^
    I didn't think you were trying to start anything. I'm definitely not bold enough to pull those kinds of shoes off, but if you are, that's awesome. If we're debating crazy shoe styles, I really love these but I'm not badass enough to pull them off and I don't have anything to wear them with, so I'll just admire them from afar.
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 7th October 2012 at 7:34 PM.

I didn't think you were trying to start anything. I'm definitely not bold enough to pull those kinds of shoes off, but if you are, that's awesome. If we're debating crazy shoe styles, I really love these but I'm not badass enough to pull them off and I don't have anything to wear them with, so I'll just admire them from afar.
    I would love a pair of heels like that. Same problem though, I have nothing that would go with them and I'm already pretty tall. 5'6''. Heels like that would look rather awkward on me. :[

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

I'm tall to. One reason why I hate heels ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie View Post
    I would love a pair of heels like that. Same problem though, I have nothing that would go with them and I'm already pretty tall. 5'6''. Heels like that would look rather awkward on me. :[
    5'6" really isn't all that tall. In fact, it's pretty average. Then again, I don't think any woman is too tall to wear heels.

:O Oh My Arceus they're awesome! I'd defenetely get them if I didn't hate heels so much (say, do they have any other models/shapes of it...?). The'd be gorgeous with black tights. But if you're not the skirt type just wear a pair of leggins, or even skinny jeans (black, of course) and I think you'd look fine.
    If you don't have any acid green stuff just pop on a grey shirt/sweater and you're done :-D what's stopping you girl?

I suppose compared to many of my friends and family, I am pretty tall. I tower over them if I'm even in two inch heels. :S

credit to Ruby Moon

Tch. I don't even WEAR shoes. My feet are callused to all hell, though, which serves as a serviceable replacement.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

:O Oh My Arceus they're awesome! I'd defenetely get them if I didn't hate heels so much (say, do they have any other models/shapes of it...?). The'd be gorgeous with black tights. But if you're not the skirt type just wear a pair of leggins, or even skinny jeans (black, of course) and I think you'd look fine.
    If you don't have any acid green stuff just pop on a grey shirt/sweater and you're done :-D what's stopping you girl?
    I think they have high-top sneakers and flats in the same pattern. If I had the right outfit and an extra $40 lying around, I'd totally think about getting the pumps. I've had them on my wishlist for like a year. I just have a hard time finding clothes that flatter my body type so I just avoid clothes shopping whenever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Tch. I don't even WEAR shoes. My feet are callused to all hell, though, which serves as a serviceable replacement.
    I like the contrast.

I have literally no knowledge of what is and is not fashionable. I know what I like, and how to make ludicrous statements, and that's about it.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 859 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 759809849855856857858859860861862863869909959 ... LastLast