Page 871 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 771821861867868869870871872873874875881921971 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,775 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    I have been thinking about this game a long time so I guess it's age rating would be 7+. This game is not for sluggish Pokemon players who just press a button. This game is supposed to be high paced and attentive. In english money which is pounds it would probably be Ł42.00 and in american money it would be $45.00 it is resonible.
    Best marketing skills ever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Best marketing skills ever.
    Damn those American ports, they're always cheaper...
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

It's funny because for some reason I think that 42 GBP is around $80, and $60 is already way too ****ing expensive.

Especially for something that's on a disc. Someone tried to argue with me once that games were as expensive now as they were in the past and it was just inflation, but since then we've switched from cartridges to discs; the only thing that's on something that would qualify as a "cartridge" now is the 3/DS. Discs are far cheaper than cartridges, and digital distribution is even cheaper, because you also don't have to get cases and print up inserts and/or manuals.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Discs are far cheaper than cartridges, and digital distribution is even cheaper, because you also don't have to get cases and print up inserts and/or manuals.
    Yet Nintendo likes to charge €10-€15 dearer on the eShop than what I normally pay for a physical game.

Quote Originally Posted by h8on-me View Post
    I was waiting for something like this to pop up.

I believe she could have stopped herself from everything straight from her boob flash. She did it on a chat room, its pretty obvious to a lot of people that she could have shut the damn computer down. Yet, she had to make a big deal about it. If she commited suicide because of that, she never would have stood a chance in the real world unless she turned into a stripper.

pretty much this on the subject.

and i had to laugh at the stripper part lol
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    pretty much this on the subject.

and i had to laugh at the stripper part lol
    It's pretty absurd to agree with Autismic about this because his reasoning is ridiculously flawed. Turning off her computer wasn't going to stop those people from what they did. Whether or not you agree with her exposing herself to strangers on the internet is irrelevant. Nobody deserves to be harrassed to the point of self-harm and eventual suicide. I don't care if what she did was a one-time thing or something she did regularly. What people did to her was dehumanizing and disgusting. The people who think it's funny should feel ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    It's pretty absurd to agree with Autismic about this because his reasoning is ridiculously flawed. Turning off her computer wasn't going to stop those people from what they did. Whether or not you agree with her exposing herself to strangers on the internet is irrelevant. Nobody deserves to be harrassed to the point of self-harm and eventual suicide. I don't care if what she did was a one-time thing or something she did regularly. What people did to her was dehumanizing and disgusting. The people who think it's funny should feel ashamed of themselves.
    i had to laugh at the dehumanizing part lol

At the same time, she didn't have to flash herself. I mean, it's a computer. The people she was talking to were just words on a screen. Unless she knew him personally, I think this whole situation would have been advoidable. I feel bad for bullying victims and I feel sorry for her.

At the last part of the post I replied to, I thought he was being sarcastic so that's why I laughed.
    岩根雅明=♡

At the same time, she didn't have to flash herself. I mean, it's a computer. The people she was talking to were just words on a screen. Unless she knew him personally, I think this whole situation would have been advoidable. I feel bad for bullying victims and I feel sorry for her.

At the last part of the post I replied to, I thought he was being sarcastic so that's why I laughed.
    This. and I was being sarcastic about the stripper part.

Other than that, I feel absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for her. You guys never even read the part about how it was the internet and she didn't have to flash anyone. She made that choice, which is why she was bullied to begin with. if she never made the choice to flash them, she would still be alive today.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

So what if she didn't have to? People make mistakes sometimes. That doesn't justify what those people did to her.

So what if she didn't have to?
    Then none of what happened would have happened. if she stopped it from the starting point, like I said, we would have 1 more person alive on this planet. It's too perfect for people to say it was a mistake, if she agreed to it when asked, it wasn't a mistake.

On another stand point, she engaged in sex with another girls boyfriend. This was terrible, but she could have said "No" if the boob flash never happened. If she was stupid enough to flash over the internet, then how could you be even more stupid? By doing that exact statement.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

wow

ok

She flashed here boobs. She shouldn't have done it. But that doesn't justify what those people did to her and what those people did to her doesn't justify suicide.

That's really all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    wow

ok

She flashed here boobs. She shouldn't have done it. But that doesn't justify what those people did to her and what those people did to her doesn't justify suicide.

That's really all there is to it.
    I haven't mentioned anything about the bullying. In fact, I know what its like to undergo that sort of thing. I'm just saying all of it could have been stopped at the root.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Then none of what happened would have happened. if she stopped it from the starting point, like I said, we would have 1 more person alive on this planet. It's too perfect for people to say it was a mistake, if she agreed to it when asked, it wasn't a mistake.

On another stand point, she engaged in sex with another girls boyfriend. This was terrible, but she could have said "No" if the boob flash never happened. If she was stupid enough to flash over the internet, then how could you be even more stupid? By doing that exact statement.
    Making stupidly naive choices =\= deserving of inhumane treatment.

You can do something when asked and it still be a mistake.

I don't care if she showed her breasts to one person or a hundred people. I don't care if she slept with ten guys who are already in relationships (funny how no one puts blame on him for his actions). No one deserves to be treated that way. No one deserves repeated harassment, especially not to that degree. Following her from place to place to make her life miserable was horrible. How many people have to put up with that "in the real world" for years?

, if she agreed to it when asked, it wasn't a mistake.
    That's......not what a mistake is.

It was a bad decision but what the people did to her was ridiculous and cruel. Stop trying to defend your shitty post with shitty arguments.

No one's saying that she deserves to be bullied. Calm the **** down.
    岩根雅明=♡

No one's saying that she deserves to be bullied. Calm the **** down.
    Perhaps not directly, but what Autismuc is doing is classic victim blaming.

how could you be even more stupid? By doing that exact statement.
    I'm sure you have a lot to offer on the subject.

What you're essentially saying is: "Oh well she did something bad to herself so she deserves what's coming next".

Stop and realise everything that's wrong with this.

Everything else has already been said, really.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yet Nintendo likes to charge €10-€15 dearer on the eShop than what I normally pay for a physical game.
    Because they know people are stupid enough to pay that.

The usual links

OK, Ok, OK, so some Canadian girl flashed her breasts and had sex, then Canada doesn't like sex because they're Canadians? Moving on, now Autism doesn't like it because Canadian flashers are strippers then the Canadian girl killed herself because of Saints Row 3. OK, I've got it now. (Yes I know what really happened.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    OK, Ok, OK, so some Canadian girl flashed her breasts and had sex, then Canada doesn't like sex because they're Canadians? Moving on, now Autism doesn't like it because Canadian flashers are strippers then the Canadian girl killed herself because of Saints Row 3. OK, I've got it now.
    That actually would be a more interesting story.

Also the creepshots guy from Reddit lost his job and is now begging Redditors for money. This is so balls-out insane that it would actually be funny if he weren't the creepshots guy.

The usual links

"hey guys suicide and sexual coercion are bad and everything but can't we please blame the victim even just a little bit? pleeeeease won't somebody think of the poor victim blamers who aren't getting enough smug satisfaction out of this?"
    wh

"someone called me bad names in grade 3 once, i know what it's like to be in her shoes it's her own fault for not being tough enough"
    wh

"i'm not sexist or anything but she's a dumb **** and that's all that matters so we should stop talking about how bullying is bad and talk more about how i don't like Stupid People™"
    wh

Page 871 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 771821861867868869870871872873874875881921971 ... LastLast