Page 879 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 779829869875876877878879880881882883889929979 ... LastLast
Results 21,951 to 21,975 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I am typically not one to talk about other members signatures, but Ellie's new signature is adorable.

Just had to let that out.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Britain is undergoing something representing "Girls (the HBO show)" mania. Why? It's godawful. As in like depressingly ****. We have the new "Emperor's New Clothes".

At least you don't have Jersey Shore/Honey Boo Boo/ Toddlers and Tiaras fans where you live. Those shows reduce my faith in humanity little by little every time someone talks about them in a good light.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    At least you don't have Jersey Shore/Honey Boo Boo/ Toddlers and Tiaras fans where you live. Those shows reduce my faith in humanity little by little every time someone talks about them in a good light.
    Jersey Shore and Toddlers and Tiaras are amazing and you know nothing about high-brow entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    ^ this is an awesome idea. But how can we tell if they are drunk?
    Chances are that they'll bring it up in every post.
    THE
    END...?

i watch beauty and the geek unironically
    life is
    a game

i watch your signature unironically

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I watch you unironically

[bleep]

oh baby

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

i've never seen jersey shore but everyone around me raves about it.

oh and i went to this weird store that had things i didnt think would exist (ie: a katy perry blow up doll with 3 love holes. oh! but it has candy!) i literally laughed.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    i've never seen jersey shore but everyone around me raves about it.
    Surround yourself with better people.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

true, but i don't like snobs who are little miss perfects either. they suck the fun out of everything.
    岩根雅明=♡

You don't have to jump all the way to snobs; decent human beings would be a good start for you.
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

Eh, I like Jersey shore. Mainly because I really like watching things that are incredibly painful to watch. I like it when people fight. I like it when people do ridiculous and embarrassing things. I think its funny. It also gives me consolation that there are people out there in the world that are stupider than I am. Thank God, because I was getting worried.

I can't help but get the vibe that people who rant and rave about shows like Jersey shore (and the people who watch them) or other similar shows associated with "trash TV" are being a little pretentious. If something on TV makes you lose your faith in humanity, the solution is to not watch the God damned show. Go watch some documentary on PBS or whatever that tickles your intellectual fancies.

Meanwhile, I'll be watching Jerry Springer. Much love.

Quote Originally Posted by bel9 View Post
    You don't have to jump all the way to snobs; decent human beings would be a good start for you.
    as long as they are not like the people who say that im god awful, then they are decent.
    岩根雅明=♡

So like I got White 2

only about two weeks late

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Wytrex View Post
    Eh, I like Jersey shore. Mainly because I really like watching things that are incredibly painful to watch. I like it when people fight. I like it when people do ridiculous and embarrassing things. I think its funny. It also gives me consolation that there are people out there in the world that are stupider than I am. Thank God, because I was getting worried.
    Same. This is the main reason I love crap like Wife Swap and My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding (which I can actually just see irl, heh). Also this ridiculous cheater show that usually ends with two women clawing each other's hair out.

(why do you seem so familiar. Ho-hum.)

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Same. This is the main reason I love crap like Wife Swap and My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding (which I can actually just see irl, heh). Also this ridiculous cheater show that usually ends with two women clawing each other's hair out.

(why do you seem so familiar. Ho-hum.)
    It must be deja vu, or maybe we met before in a past life. If anything I think it's a cosmic sign that we are meant for eachother. Bone me. Now.

Also, I'm confused. How come I can't see my signature when I post? Can other people see it?

Edit: Oh crap, nevermind. There it is.

It must be deja vu, or maybe we met before in a past life. If anything I think it's a cosmic sign that we are meant for eachother. Bone me. Now.
    I'll put you on the list.

Wow, you have a list? That must be nice. I have a dark and tinted window with a "vacancy" sign on it.

I used to have a window, but then it got broken during a particular violent night

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    I used to have a window, but then it got broken during a particular violent night
    So you're telling me anyone can crawl in and out of your window now?

So you're telling me anyone can crawl in and out of your window now?
    Well not ANYONE, I imagine he'd need a pretty big window for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke Yggdrasill View Post
    Well not ANYONE, I imagine he'd need a pretty big window for that.
    Well, I shouldn't think that everyone is trying to cram through his window all at the same time(Unless...?), but I was thinking one after another, after another.
    Last edited by Wytrex; 22nd October 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Page 879 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 779829869875876877878879880881882883889929979 ... LastLast