Page 931 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #23251
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Yeah, my blunder was embarassing, but at least I'm not alone in making silly oversights. ;P
    Are you the kid in Brock's gym?

  2. #23252
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    I like shorts! They're comfortable and easy to wear!

  3. #23253

    Default

    And they keep your legs cool.

  4. #23254
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,088

  5. #23255
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,933

  6. #23256
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,088

    Default

    fair enough

  7. #23257
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Guess I am one of those "retards" then... ಠ_ಠ
    i guess you are

    I don't think I should of used the word retarded. too harsh amright?
    oopsie

  8. #23258
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Guess I am one of those "retards" then... ಠ_ಠ
    the best kind of retard B)

    i went to see coldplay last night it was pretty radical
    life is
    a game

  9. #23259
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    ^ Holy hell that's a HUGE arena!



    Holy jeebus! I have heat! And AC! I don't have to go another winter and summer without them! Whoooo!

  10. #23260
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    the best kind of retard B)

    i went to see coldplay last night it was pretty radical
    do you live in, like, LA or something? That arena is about as big as 5 or more football fields. long.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  11. #23261
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h8on-me View Post
    do you live in, like, LA or something? That arena is about as big as 5 or more football fields. long.
    i live in australia, the stadium is exaclty one football field long, it's called suncorp stadium



    it holds ~55,000 people
    life is
    a game

  12. #23262
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    i guess you are

    I don't think I should of used the word retarded. too harsh amright?
    I think using the word "retard" as an insult is fairly rude. But hey, as long as you don't ever plan on including yourself in my group of "retards", I am a-ok being called one ¦)

  13. #23263
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I think using the word "retard" as an insult is fairly rude. But hey, as long as you don't ever plan on including yourself in my group of "retards", I am a-ok being called one ¦)
    cani be in your group
    life is
    a game

  14. #23264
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I think using the word "retard" as an insult is fairly rude. But hey, as long as you don't ever plan on including yourself in my group of "retards", I am a-ok being called one ¦)
    that is one of the creepiest emoticons i've ever seen

  15. #23265
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    that is one of the creepiest emoticons i've ever seen
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    life is
    a game

  16. #23266
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    I am jealous, moot, I really am. That's so awesome. I haven't been to a concert in a while, now that I think about it, and it's never been a band as well-known as Coldplay. I saw Skillet live twice, if anyone's heard of them.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  17. #23267
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I am jealous, moot, I really am. That's so awesome. I haven't been to a concert in a while, now that I think about it, and it's never been a band as well-known as Coldplay. I saw Skillet live twice, if anyone's heard of them.
    i know of skillet but i am not a fan of the vocals at all. the most spectacular live shows i've been to are coldplay, tool, muse, roger waters and rammstein (in no particular order). so keen for muse to tour again, they are incredible
    life is
    a game

  18. #23268
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I seen one of Roger Waters' shows but I missed his most recent one which I totally regret. He put on a really good concert!
    Rammstein was a totally sick show as well!

    I worked during Tool when I used to work at our event stadium and checked them out after my shift. Would LOVE to see Muse live!

    I've seen so many other bands that I won't mention them all.

  19. #23269
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    I missed the chance to see Roger Waters last time, sadly. That and missing King Crimson are my two biggest concert-related regrets.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  20. #23270
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    I seen one of Roger Waters' shows but I missed his most recent one which I totally regret. He put on a really good concert!
    Rammstein was a totally sick show as well!

    I worked during Tool when I used to work at our event stadium and checked them out after my shift. Would LOVE to see Muse live!

    I've seen so many other bands that I won't mention them all.
    i saw rammstein and tool at the same festival, so rammstein pretty much opened for tool. that was a good couple of hours lol, then the next night i saw tool on their separate show and their opening band who i had never heard of are now one of my favourite bands http://youtu.be/XFAQa3HlYYw

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I missed the chance to see Roger Waters last time, sadly. That and missing King Crimson are my two biggest concert-related regrets.


    i haven't actually listened to king crimson beyond these two albums:



    i listened to in the court of the crimson king ages ago but i am going to try and find them on vinyl before listening to them now so i can hear them the way they were meant to be heard (like i am doing with the beatles). i found a first press copy of islands but it was absolutely wrecked to shit and i nearly cried, might go back to the other store to see if they still have lizard
    Last edited by moot; 22nd November 2012 at 3:13 AM.
    life is
    a game

  21. #23271
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,323

    Default

    Stop nerding up the thread, moot.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  22. #23272
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Stop nerding up the thread, moot.
    fuck you
    life is
    a game

  23. #23273
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    cani be in your group
    You're already in my group

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    that is one of the creepiest emoticons i've ever seen
    ¦D

  24. #23274
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    I have never gone to a concert for fun, like ever. I did plan on going to go see Versailles and Kaya at few conventions I went to, since I already payed my way in, but in one instance the line was insane, and in the second my significant other wanted to go home early.

    As much as I enjoy music, I don't feel like I am missing out on that much.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  25. #23275
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    I haven't been to a concert in a long time. Most of my concert going was done in high school, so I saw some pretty crappy bands. I didn't listen to great stuff for a while there.

    Latests shows I've been to were to see Flogging Molly, once on St. Patricks day and the other the day before St. Patty's. Both shows kicked my ***.

    KMFDM is in Chicago in a few months. I plan to go.



Page 931 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •