Page 1031 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 319319811021102710281029103010311032103310341035104110811131 ... LastLast
Results 25,751 to 25,775 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I'd say it's mostly just because you're kind of obnoxious.
    Well I apologize if I was acting obnoxious.
    But seriously, this crap needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    From what I am reading right now, it seems almost exclusively based around those stupid, vague Facebook statuses that high school girls post where they do not say what happened and repeatedly dodge the question whenever anyone responds with concern.
    yeah that is basically the entire thread and i legitimately don't want to actually post anything meaningful in there because no one will ****ing say anything remotely meaningful and/or helpful

(that and if i am legitimately posting meaningful things about my feelings on sppf that are not veiled bragging, i'm probably in dire straits)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    yeah that is basically the entire thread and i legitimately don't want to actually post anything meaningful in there because no one will ****ing say anything remotely meaningful and/or helpful

(that and if i am legitimately posting meaningful things about my feelings on sppf that are not veiled bragging, i'm probably in dire straits)
    Is the Share your feelings thread that bad? I never go on it because the thread never really caught my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Well I apologize if I was acting obnoxious.
    But seriously, this crap needs to stop.
    It would stop if you stopped making every one of your posts a lame attempt to be some sort of ~HILARIOUS~ troll. Act like a normal person and you'll be treated that way.
    Last edited by Valoo.; 10th January 2013 at 8:26 AM.

You know what, let's do this.

*~*~*~Steet comedy, you are banned from this thread until further notice. *~*~*~

And yes, I'm being completely serious. You have been nothing but annoying in this thread, and I'm getting fed up.

If any of you see him post, use the report button and I'll get the e-mail. I'll then try to figure out if I should ban or infract. Who knows.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

waaassssup?

anymore news on y and x?

anyway the avatars are getting confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Krake
    Why is this reverse triangle idea always brought up every damn time a new generation comes up? I mean yeah, the starters did attacks that corresponded to each of those types, but what does that prove? Pokemon can naturally learn moves that aren't their type. Ampharos can learn Power Gem. Lucario can learn Bone Rush. And so on.
    yeah i see what you mean
    Last edited by trident20; 10th January 2013 at 3:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post

*shrugs* i didnt know people were supposed to say things, i just thought it was a place to vent.
    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    waaassssup?

anymore news on y and x?

anyway the avatars are getting confusing

yeah i see what you mean
    i now have like 10 people on my freinds list that have the fennekin avi, and its getting annoying.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    *~*~*~Steet comedy, you are banned from this thread until further notice. *~*~*~
    Yessss Kreis I never really liked you but yaaaay thank you. ~

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i now have like 10 people on my freinds list that have the fennekin avi, and its getting annoying.
    Maybe that they worship it a lot. But so do I, but it's because of how it's a real fennec fox.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

One of my ears popped yesterday, finally.
    It's now somewhat-back-to-normal. Not the other one though.
    It's really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Yessss Kreis I never really liked you but yaaaay thank you. ~
    Y'know how sometimes some things better left unsaid, not only because it's not a great idea to say them, but also because there's no reason to say them at all? I'm thinking now might be one of those times. Mayyyyyybe.

In other resounding news that will undoubtedly affect each and every person who reads this, I never realized before that video games released not even 2 years ago could be so impossible to find for a semi-reasonable price, but evidently that's exactly the case with Radiant Historia. It's made me pretty paranoid about other games that I've had my eye on for a bit, so I finally gave in and bought The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles so that I won't get gouged for them down the line, but does anybody know if there's anything in particular about Radiant Historia that justifies a $50-70 price tag for a handheld game? From what I've heard, it's good, but not outstanding, and I'm pretty sure it was going for the normal ~$30 a month ago. Just the damnedest thing.

P.S. - Is there some rule that says the grass starter always has to be the worst? Because that's now the case for at least half of the games, and I'm sick of it because I always choose them. Then again, maybe a giant, pissed-off badger could be cool.

Yes, the Grass starter is usually the worst. Exceptions: Swampert, though still cool, is definitely worse than Sceptile, and Emboar's just about as bad as Serperior.

Opinionssssssss
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I've only ever used one starter from each game. I 'ought to expand my horizons.

i though it was, the game would be harder with the grass starter?
    either way i always pick the grass one, and this is no exeption.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Yes, the Grass starter is usually the worst. Exceptions: Swampert, though still cool, is definitely worse than Sceptile, and Emboar's just about as bad as Serperior.

Opinionssssssss
    Hating on the Mudkip line? GET OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Hating on the Mudkip line? GET OUT.
    Mudkip/Swampert aren't bad or anything, but they really cannot hold a candle to Sceptile and/or Blaziken. The sooner you accept this simple and elementary truth, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    P.S. - Is there some rule that says the grass starter always has to be the worst? Because that's now the case for at least half of the games, and I'm sick of it because I always choose them. Then again, maybe a giant, pissed-off badger could be cool.
    I like the Grass starter, and for the most part I've always thought it was the best line of the three. With the exception of the Turtwig line and Serperior (specifically Serperior, cos why is a creature evolving only to lose its legs), the grass starter and its evos have usually been my faves (Kanto excepting cos they're all awesome). Fennekin is one of my favourites in a while though.

Here's one for people. Without looking, what is the name of the grass starter?

Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    From what I am reading right now, it seems almost exclusively based around those stupid, vague Facebook statuses that high school girls post where they do not say what happened and repeatedly dodge the question whenever anyone responds with concern.
    That seems like a good enough reason to not want to go there, yes?

In other resounding news that will undoubtedly affect each and every person who reads this, I never realized before that video games released not even 2 years ago could be so impossible to find for a semi-reasonable price, but evidently that's exactly the case with Radiant Historia. It's made me pretty paranoid about other games that I've had my eye on for a bit, so I finally gave in and bought The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles so that I won't get gouged for them down the line, but does anybody know if there's anything in particular about Radiant Historia that justifies a $50-70 price tag for a handheld game? From what I've heard, it's good, but not outstanding, and I'm pretty sure it was going for the normal ~$30 a month ago. Just the damnedest thing.
    Possibly it's just people buying them all up without demand actually going down.

In short, "****in' collectors..."

I think most of them start out decent, but lose their usefulness as the game goes on. Except for the Sceptile (who are pretty sweet all around), Serperior (because of dumb gym order) and Meganium (who sucked from the beginning anyway so they don't even count).

Wait, that's half of them, and we don't even know what gen 6 will be like so we can't weigh in-- oh whatever.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Oh, right. Do we mean worst as in statistically? My bad. Yeah, Venusaur excepted, they're pretty poor.

Not to mention they have the same amount of weaknesses as both fire and water starters combined. I mean, is there any good reason for them to be weak against poison types anyway?
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    And yes, I'm being completely serious. You have been nothing but annoying in this thread, and I'm getting fed up.
    That's oddly funny, coming from you.

He's not even remotely funny to begin with, much less even failing at being pretentiously egotistical.

You, like a majority of these users on this thread are just crying over spilt milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    I like the Grass starter, and for the most part I've always thought it was the best line of the three. With the exception of the Turtwig line and Serperior (specifically Serperior, cos why is a creature evolving only to lose its legs), the grass starter and its evos have usually been my faves (Kanto excepting cos they're all awesome). Fennekin is one of my favourites in a while though.

chespin.

and r u hating on the turtwig line!?
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    chespin.

and r u hating on the turtwig line!?
    I love the Turtwig line. 2nd favorite Grass starter =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I've always started with the grass type on my first playthrough, I feel ya. Until Gen 5, that is, I just did not like Snivy at all. Concept was great, execution was terrible. Turtwig was fantastic, Treecko was meh, Chikorita was more bland than mayo on white bread, and Bulbasaur was also meh. It's kinda just a big pile of disappointment. I'm just a sucker for their designs, though.

Chester A. Arthur. Chester Thompson. Chester, England. Chester Cheetah. Chester, the mimic monster from Super Mario RPG. Chest of Drawers.

Naw, just kidding, it's Chespin.

Oh, right. Do we mean worst as in statistically? My bad. Yeah, Venusaur excepted, they're pretty poor.
    That would make Serperior even worse, because it has the lowest stats among the other Grass-type starters' final evos, last I checked.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 1031 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 319319811021102710281029103010311032103310341035104110811131 ... LastLast