Page 1036 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 369369861026103210331034103510361037103810391040104610861136 ... LastLast
Results 25,876 to 25,900 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I actually snow someone who is openly into Shota/Lolicon (but not actual kids she has told me). She actually one of the more socially well adjusted people in my universities anime club. Take it in whatever way you want, I just thought it was interesting to share in the context of your post.
    Considering the types of people I've met in anime clubs, I don't think that'd actually surprise me.

Unless it was, like, Kuroshitsuji. I can honestly swear that I've only ever met two people who liked that who were all that mentally balanced. I highly doubt that has anything to do with shotacon, though.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    'General drunk thread. kreis is dumb. <3'

I think we've been Ellie'd. We all know that wonderful relationship between Ellie and Kreis! ;P
    Really? I was 205% sure it was Profesco.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Unless it was, like, Kuroshitsuji. I can honestly swear that I've only ever met two people who liked that who were all that mentally balanced. I highly doubt that has anything to do with shotacon, though.
    *Looks at my signature*
    Who are those two people? ^__^'

This is why I kind of don't like the whitehouse.gov petition thing.

Never mind the secessionist petitions, because we all know those are the product of mental illness.

The usual links

This is why I kind of don't like the whitehouse.gov petition thing.

Never mind the secessionist petitions, because we all know those are the product of mental illness.
    Is this a literal thing? or did anonymous hack the White House website?

Someone is too much a star wars for their own good.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Christina Aguilera says all of you are beautiful, but she lied.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    yo mumas fat
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    Is this a literal thing? or did anonymous hack the White House website?

Someone is too much a star wars for their own good.
    Seems like a joke to me. Just trollin' the White House.

I love how quick everyone is to blame anything and everything on mental illness.

Lock me up, I might do something silly too.

I'm used to the lies of the world.
    This is not news.
    One only has to look in a mirror to realize that they are not beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    I'm used to the lies of the world.
    This is not news.
    One only has to look in a mirror to realize that they are not beautiful.
    Yo mumas also fat hehe
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Seems like a joke to me. Just trollin' the White House.
    I'd hope so, but some people don't see the sun very often.

I love how quick everyone is to blame anything and everything on mental illness.

Lock me up, I might do something silly too.
    I think it's a massive, massive misstep to call those people "silly." They're dangerous, in their own way. They spread fear.

The usual links

I'd hope so, but some people don't see the sun very often.

I think it's a massive, massive misstep to call those people "silly." They're dangerous, in their own way. They spread fear.
    All I'm saying is that not everyone with a stupid idea is mentally ill. Mental illness is a broad term.

god today is so frustrating and ive only been awake for 20 minutes

[bleep]

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Yo mumas also fat hehe
    She is.
    She really is.
    This is a factual statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    All I'm saying is that not everyone with a stupid idea is mentally ill. Mental illness is a broad term.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    She is.
    She really is.
    This is a factual statement.
    Besides, who really cares if she is or not.

The usual links

Como voce diz em portugues? Onde fica o banheiro?

Como voce diz em portugues? Onde fica o banheiro?
    Why is the thread making fun of you
    hehe

Ellie is threatened by my masculinity.

Also, your image is too tall, so you should shrink it down in size or wrap [img200] tags around it.

Ellie is threatened by my masculinity.

Also, your image is too tall, so you should shrink it down in size or wrap [img200] tags around it.
    Alright, I'll change it.
    Ellie is a meanie huh?
    hehe

Oh why did I sleep at 9 PM last night! DX

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

i hate everyone

Woah, who are you? O-o

[*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Mamizou Futatsuiwa (二ッ岩 マミゾウ Futatsuiwa Mamizou) is a Bake-danuki, first appearing in Ten Desires as the Extra Stage boss. She is an extremely strong monster tanuki, summoned by Nue Houjuu during the events of Ten Desires in order to act as the Myouren Temple's trump card against the newly-arrived residents of the Hall of Dreams' Great Mausoleum, particularly Toyosatomimi no Miko. She is able to morph both herself and other creatures into different forms.
    Contents [hide]
    1 Concept
    1.1 Name
    1.2 Appearance
    1.3 Occupation
    1.4 Personality
    2 Story
    2.1 Relationships
    3 Additional Information
    3.1 Trivia
    3.2 Fanon
    4 Spell Cards
    5 Official Profiles
    6 Official Sources
    7 References
    Concept

Based on danzaburou danuki of Sado Island, one of the most famous tanuki in Japanese folklore, along with Hage Danuki of Yashima and Shibaemon Tanuki of Awaji Island. He was the boss of tanuki on Sado, who drove off the foxes from the island. [2] In another, Danzaburo was a money lender, who freely loaned money to the people. He was also said to be responsible for mirages at Futatsu-iwa, a rock formation in Aikawa, Sado. [3]
    Name
    Futatsuiwa (二ッ岩) literally translates to "two stones", perhaps a reference to the bake-danuki's inflatable testicles, but also a location in Sado where bake-danuki were prevalent. Mami (マミ) may have been a reference to mami (魔魅) which means "deceiving spirit" or mami (猯) which means "badger" or "racoon dog".
    Appearance
    Mamizou has brown eyes and light-brown, shoulder length hair. She is featured with raccoon ears and a tail. On her head there lays a green leaf and she has glasses. She has a ecru shirt and her skirt is red-grey with some patterns on it.
    As with most bake-danuki from Japanese myths, Mamizou carries a bottle of sake and a booklet of promissory notes.
    Occupation
    Her role is to become a strong ally in the youkai forces. She did provide loans and other assistance to humans in her pre-Gensokyo days.
    Personality
    A faintly mischievous but good natured woman, proud of the esteem her race has. She isn't one to really take a grudge, but as Marisa in her extra stage shows she has her limits of niceness. Despite being brought in as a 'trump card', she is noted to being friendly with humans.
    Story

Mamizou, Kyouko, and Kogasa at the Hakurei Shrine in Wild and Horned Hermit
    Ten Desires
    Mamizou is secretly called in by Nue Houjuu from the outside world to become a strong ally on the youkai side against Toyosatomimi no Miko and her faction. She arrives late however and Miko had already been defeated by the heroines. She later takes up residence at Myouren Temple.
    Main article: Reimu Arc
    In Reimu's story, Mamizou reveals that she crossed the sea of Sado in order to reach Gensokyo and criticizes Reimu for underestimating the vastness of the sea.
    Main article: Marisa Arc
    Mamizou sees through all of Marisa's lies. She also notes that her power is strong enough to be "within the top three" of the transforming tanuki in Japan.
    Main article: Sanae Arc
    Despite Sanae's mission to exterminate youkai, the two appear to have a friendly duel. Sanae, though, assumes that the bake-danuki is fairly old due to her language—many of the inflections and word choices used by older people in Japan resemble those used decades, even centuries, ago—and in this misunderstanding gives the youkai some encouragement. Mamizou tells her that her old language is merely a habit.
    Main article: Youmu Arc
    Mamizou tells Youmu that she came to give the youkai there some encouragement in their fight against Toyosatomimi no Miko. She offers to train Youmu, and after she is defeated, jokes that the half-ghost is worthy to be her apprentice. Mamizou does not appear to know about the Myouren Temple itself until Youmu explains, and finds the presence of both a youkai temple and a youkai-exterminating shrine (the Hakurei Shrine) in Gensokyo quite interesting. Mamizou invites her into the temple to rest and to talk about Sado.
    Wild and Horned Hermit, chapter 9
    After a strange 'black mist' assails the residents of the Myouren Temple and others, Mamizou pays a visit to the Hakurei Shrine accompanied by Kogasa Tatara and Kyouko Kasodani, suspecting Reimu Hakurei as the culprit. However, Suika Ibuki soon reveals herself as the true attacker, and the three youkai appear to leave during the chaos.
    Relationships
    Nue Houjuu
    Nue Houjuu was the one to call Mamizou to Gensokyo, and they are described as being friends.
    Byakuren Hijiri
    She is currently living at Byakuren Hijiri's temple.
    Other residents of the Myouren Temple
    Kyouko claims that Mamizou will listen to the problems and concerns of those living at the temple with open ears.
    Additional Information

Trivia
    She is the first female character in the Windows series to wear glasses. The first in the entire series is Rikako.
    Whenever she launches an attack her leaf playfully flaps on top of her head.
    Fanon
    Because of her name, many fans depicted her in many situations that were similar to those experienced by Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica due to its popularity.
    Some fans depict her as Mamio, referencing Mario, who could wear a Tanooki suit in Super Mario Bros. 3.
    Since her profile says she dislikes foxes and may cause trouble with the foxes of Gensokyo, fans depict her as having an antagonistic relationship with the kitsune Ran Yakumo.
    While bake-danuki usually have large testicles, since she is a female (or at least, in the form of one), many fans depicted her with large breasts to compensate for that.
    Though in certain rather rare NFSW pictures, she does live up to the expectations of her species.
    There have been various fanart of her using her transformations to tease the original person, sometimes with an obvious chest difference (which often leads to breast envy in the original girl)
    She has been shown to be an older sister figure to Nue and some other characters in fanart.
    Spell Cards

I can't read all of that. xD

Mamizou Futatsuiwa (二ッ岩 マミゾウ Futatsuiwa Mamizou) is a Bake-danuki, first appearing in Ten Desires as the Extra Stage boss. She is an extremely strong monster tanuki, summoned by Nue Houjuu during the events of Ten Desires in order to act as the Myouren Temple's trump card against the newly-arrived residents of the Hall of Dreams' Great Mausoleum, particularly Toyosatomimi no Miko. She is able to morph both herself and other creatures into different forms.

Page 1036 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 369369861026103210331034103510361037103810391040104610861136 ... LastLast