Page 1167 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 167106711171157116311641165116611671168116911701171117712171267 ... LastLast
Results 29,151 to 29,175 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29151
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    It's based off of a fairly good (from what I hear) comic show that isn't fairly new. If anything, read the comic series, much like you would with your typical manga bar the odd exception.
    So, just read it on the Internet and pretend I'll have friends. Right-o.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  2. #29152
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    833

    Default

    I could never get into the Walking Dead... :/

  3. #29153
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    I never have seen or read the Walking Dead and I don't care enough to start now. Honestly, I wish the zombie sensation would end already. Yes, we got the awesome Max Brooks books, but why not focus on **** like Sirens, or Chimaeras, or make vampires badass again along with Werewolves (Though I'm worried their reputation is shot) Better yet, make up your own monster.

    EDIT: I know people need to make money and play it safe, but when I see 16 zombie movies/books come out in a row, its just annoying.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  4. #29154
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    walking dead is a good show
    i too am a fan of tv shows in which absolutely nothing happens

  5. #29155
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    i too am a fan of tv shows in which absolutely nothing happens
    +1

    10 chars.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  6. #29156
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    speaking of tv shows arrested development has an air date now: 26th may

    gonna have to buy myself some VPN goodness so i can watch it live
    life is
    a game

  7. #29157
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Yes, but it's a show where nothing happens with zombies in it!

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    speaking of tv shows arrested development has an air date now: 26th may

    gonna have to buy myself some VPN goodness so i can watch it live
    I saw this and thought it said "so i can watch it and live", and I was extremely confused.

    Still, in theory, you've got a fair bit of time to do that, right?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  8. #29158
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I never have seen or read the Walking Dead and I don't care enough to start now. Honestly, I wish the zombie sensation would end already. Yes, we got the awesome Max Brooks books, but why not focus on **** like Sirens, or Chimaeras, or make vampires badass again along with Werewolves (Though I'm worried their reputation is shot) Better yet, make up your own monster.

    EDIT: I know people need to make money and play it safe, but when I see 16 zombie movies/books come out in a row, its just annoying.
    I feel the same way about FPS games.

  9. #29159
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,113

  10. #29160
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Why, because we dislike popular things?

    Yes, actually, it does make us a superior species: Homo sapiens sapiens sapiens. It is a phenomenal burden.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  11. #29161
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I feel the same way about FPS games.
    Honestly, I remember thinking that when Legendary came out (remember that game) I almost got it, but then I saw all of the reviews and then I watched some gameplay and I was disappointed. It's not that I'm a hipster who hates "mainstream things* ( actually dislike the really annoying hipsters) But its like when WW2 was becoming overused. We need another gamechanger in games and media overall. That's all. At least games like Portal, Blazblue, and Pokemon exist and they haven't started going gaga over zombies (yet)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  12. #29162
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    I'm starting to wish that Serebii didn't reveal that mewtwo form now.

    It's been getting so out of hand that part of the fandom is creating it's own subgroup of genwunners for that specific mewtwo form. it's insanity at it's finest.

    People wish for a mewthree since Gen 1, and then they get it, and they hate it. Make up your minds, people.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  13. #29163
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    833

    Default

    i went to the french quarter today, i've never seen anything like it

  14. #29164
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    i went to the french quarter today, i've never seen anything like it
    As in New Orleans? If so, I am extremely jealous. I'm all about historical attractions, so going there is definitely on my list of travel destinations.



  15. #29165
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    i am going to australia zoo tomorrow
    life is
    a game

  16. #29166
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    As in New Orleans? If so, I am extremely jealous. I'm all about historical attractions, so going there is definitely on my list of travel destinations.
    Yeah, the New Orleans one. There's great food there.

  17. #29167
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    I helped run a transgender simulation and went to a drag show yesterday for my schools pride week. Apparently someone asked if they could take a picutre of me, because I looked good. I wasn't even in the show. (since we're all talking about doing stuff)

    Hope Moot's Zoo trip goes well. And that Street Comedies New Orleans trip is pleasant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I'm starting to wish that Serebii didn't reveal that mewtwo form now.

    It's been getting so out of hand that part of the fandom is creating it's own subgroup of genwunners for that specific mewtwo form. it's insanity at it's finest.

    People wish for a mewthree since Gen 1, and then they get it, and they hate it. Make up your minds, people.
    Is it really mewthree ? Or is it a situation like the new eeveelution where we have no real information to know exactly what it is. The information on X & Y has been moving at a snails pace, so it's hard to get excited about it.
    Last edited by Zazie; 6th April 2013 at 6:10 PM.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  18. #29168
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post

    Is it really mewthree ? Or is it a situation like the new eeveelution where we have no real information to know exactly what it is. The information on X & Y has been moving at a snails pace, so it's hard to get excited about it.
    I was saying Mewthree in a metaphorical sense. we have no information about it but people keep complaining anyway. which pisses me off.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  19. #29169
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    The information on X & Y has been moving at a snails pace, so it's hard to get excited about it.
    This is actually a good thing. The less interested people are, the less spoiled they'll be. Then when the info starts rolling in, they'll all flock to the games. I'd rather have all the important info be revealed like, the month before release

  20. #29170
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I'm starting to wish that Serebii didn't reveal that mewtwo form now.

    It's been getting so out of hand that part of the fandom is creating it's own subgroup of genwunners for that specific mewtwo form. it's insanity at it's finest.

    People wish for a mewthree since Gen 1, and then they get it, and they hate it. Make up your minds, people.
    Yeah, I agree. Damn them for voicing their opinion over a design. It's not like that doesn't happen everyday in the Pokemon sections here so they shouldn't start it now.

  21. #29171
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Damn them for voicing their opinion over a design. It's not like that doesn't happen everyday in the Pokemon sections here so they shouldn't start it now.
    And this is why I never post here anymore.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  22. #29172
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I'm starting to wish that Serebii didn't reveal that mewtwo form now.

    It's been getting so out of hand that part of the fandom is creating it's own subgroup of genwunners for that specific mewtwo form. it's insanity at it's finest.

    People wish for a mewthree since Gen 1, and then they get it, and they hate it. Make up your minds, people.
    In their defence from what I've seen the design looks pretty awful. But eh, opinions, beautiful things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    And this is why I never post here anymore.
    Running for the thrill of it

  23. #29173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    And this is why I never post here anymore.
    Why? Because people don't agree with you?

  24. #29174
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Why? Because people don't agree with you?
    No, because everyone here hates me.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  25. #29175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    No, because everyone here hates me.
    Of course. That's the only explanation.

Page 1167 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 167106711171157116311641165116611671168116911701171117712171267 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •