Page 1180 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 180108011301170117611771178117911801181118211831184119012301280 ... LastLast
Results 29,476 to 29,500 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

It has lettuce inside so it couldn't be that bad.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    nerds
    I remember those, they were pretty good. A bit sour, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! It's a bacon taco.

that bacon looks undercooked on the outside how is it maintaining that shape
    i call bs
    oopsie

Everything is better with bacon.

Holy crap, Jb. You're right about Bulbagarden having too many mods. I'm counting 19/101 users online are moderators.

Bulbagarden Who's Online.jpg

BTW, in case it wasn't obvious, anyone with an italicized and/or bolded username is a mod.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 24th April 2013 at 5:20 PM.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Well there was that thing I heard about almost 2 years ago...and I didn't think about the implications at the time...but when it got mentioned again recently...I thought about it and it troubled me so much I had to make a thread about it...which is weird since I didn't care about it the first time it was mentioned...and any way I could be of no help considering the people involved are in the U.S and I live in France...I probably shouldn't think about the implications of a sad event on the life of someone who lives on another continent...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Well there was that thing I heard about almost 2 years ago...and I didn't think about the implications at the time...but when it got mentioned again recently...I thought about it and it troubled me so much I had to make a thread about it...which is weird since I didn't care about it the first time it was mentioned...and any way I could be of no help considering the people involved are in the U.S and I live in France...I probably shouldn't think about the implications of a sad event on the life of someone who lives on another continent...
    What the hell are you talking about?

Basically I wonder If I am not weird for worrying about the life of someone who lives on the other side of Earth compared to me...and I wonder why I am only worrying now and not when it happened...
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill

For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Basically I wonder If I am not weird for worrying about the life of someone who lives on the other side of Earth compared to me...and I wonder why I am only worrying now and not when it happened...
    well you have no problems being concerned for well being of dan greens children
    no wait really what the hell are you concerned about anyway
    oopsie

Well...I am concerned about two things...first I was afraid he was jobless and unable of sustain his family and secondly and I was concerned about my mental health considering : - 1) I didn't cared much when it happened so why care now ? 2) I live on the other side of the Atlantic ocean so why worry since I can't do anything to help....Hope it's clear now....

you seem to be forgetting a lot of words

and a lot of reasons for anyone else to give two ****s
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Well...I am concerned about two things...first I was afraid he was jobless and unable of sustain his family and secondly and I was concerned about my mental health considering : - 1) I didn't cared much when it happened so why care now ? 2) I live on the other side of the Atlantic ocean so why worry since I can't do anything to help....Hope it's clear now....
    im sure dan has money saved up and is doing just fine, as said voice acting is not the only thing he does so relax

Oh yeah, the Dan Green thing.

You shouldn't be too worried about him.

You're not. Even when it comes to millions of people suffering and dying in Africa due disease, war, and starvation, nobody gives a shit. Unless the way you help them is by sharing a video on Facebook, but even then, that only lasts about a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    well you have no problems being concerned for well being of dan greens children
    no wait really what the hell are you concerned about anyway
    Seriously. Most people who die in childbirth are people who can't even get access to health care. I don't think that you need to be worried about how a minor celebrity is coping with something that happened two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    You're not. Even when it comes to millions of people suffering and dying in Africa due disease, war, and starvation, nobody gives a shit. Unless the way you help them is by sharing a video on Facebook, but even then, that only lasts about a month or so.

Seriously. Most people who die in childbirth are people who can't even get access to health care. I don't think that you need to be worried about how a minor celebrity is coping with something that happened two years ago.
    Wait...if the people who die in childbirth are those without access to health care, then why did it happen to the wife of a minor celebrity ? Does that mean she couldn't afford health care ? Or were the doctors especially bad that day ?

oh my god, there are tons variables that could of cause it, grizzly isn't saying that ALL childbirth complications are the cause of no healthcare, just don't dwell on it, it isn't healthy

So umm, I got a retainer today. And I finally decided to put color in my braces instead of just regular silver-wiring. I chose Lime (basically neon green, sort of) because it reminds me of N's hair.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

What are braces ? (Now it's obvious I am not a native English speaker considering my lack of vocabulary...-_-')

Yeah for Google images...apparently they are those metallic thingies the dentist put on your teeth to align them...

But are you sure you want to have them green ? Wouldn't it be weird ?
    Last edited by Ze DreamGirl; 24th April 2013 at 11:32 PM.

how did this go so fast in like two days

sup?
    i like cake

I like cake too. And bacon. I made Cacon.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    sup?
    i like cake
    lol so random! waffles!
    oopsie

Turtles.. yes. Turtles are awesome.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah for Google images...apparently they are those metallic thingies the dentist put on your teeth to align them...
    I've got them too but the parts that are actually coloured are really small. Like when I see mine in the mirror, it's just a small glimmer of colour. I didn't even get to choose....

If you think that's bad, try having to wear elastic bands on four opposing fangs :P Hurts so much.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

What are braces ? (Now it's obvious I am not a native English speaker considering my lack of vocabulary...-_-')

But are you sure you want to have them green ? Wouldn't it be weird ?
    They are those metallic things. I need to get them when I'm 18 or so.

Some people taking the debate forum so seriously that they probably believe that they're influencing national policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj06 View Post
    Turtles.. yes. Turtles are awesome.
    Of course. My sister wants a turtle but she'll probably leave it to everyone else to take care of it.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 1180 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 180108011301170117611771178117911801181118211831184119012301280 ... LastLast