Page 1188 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast
Results 29,676 to 29,700 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Well I think that's enough Internet for one day.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

another update

there have been more updates BUT THIS IS THE ONLY ONE YOU'LL GET FOR NOT BEING IN #SPP-MISC.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    another update

<snip>

there have been more updates BUT THIS IS THE ONLY ONE YOU'LL GET FOR NOT BEING IN #SPP-MISC.
    This is probably awesome enough to hold us over until the sun burns out, though.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

why god why do the good die young

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    That had more to do with you lot being idiots about the situation than it did with Neo Duality. A lot of you were like "omg neo!!! loL"
    That was why it was funny, because nobody had any common sense about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj06 View Post
    Name it Gamera.

Or if you want to be silly..... name it Flash.
    This. No questions allowed.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Hey! How's it going going Profesco?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Not intentionally, but hey there. How have you been?
    Hi, kids!

I don't feel any smarter or happier, so hearsay about how good leaving this place is for one's mental and emotional health is perhaps a tad exaggerated. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Ahhhhhh I MISS YOU!
    what is up?
    Researchers have come up with a way to tag neurons with fluorescent proteins so that they could actually see the visual system at work in zebrafish infants (whose skin is translucent) while they watched prey. There was also this thing about a new technique for making the brains of mice (and men, ha) translucent like Jell-O so that you can see what's going on without cutting them open. Lots of people are doing lots of really clever and exciting things!

I'm playing Black version 2. How about you? (Your bangs look nice.)

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Hi, kids!

I don't feel any smarter or happier, so hearsay about how good leaving this place is for one's mental and emotional health is perhaps a tad exaggerated. ;P

Researchers have come up with a way to tag neurons with fluorescent proteins so that they could actually see the visual system at work in zebrafish infants (whose skin is translucent) while they watched prey. There was also this thing about a new technique for making the brains of mice (and men, ha) translucent like Jell-O so that you can see what's going on without cutting them open. Lots of people are doing lots of really clever and exciting things!

I'm playing Black version 2. How about you? (Your bangs look nice.)
    omg profesco

It's quite the opposite to be honest.

When I was banned for 2 weeks I went into a state of awful emotional trauma and began feeling suicidal. I began cutting myself and shunning my friends. They told me I needed I get help. Help, eh? I wasn't going to let them control my life, no sir. So whilst they slept, I drew mustaches on their faces in PERMANENT marker. That'll teach them to boss me around. But then I began to feel lonely, so I sought friendship in the form of an animal, a dog to be exact.
    His name was Jimmy. I walked Jimmy until one day he got run over and put in critical condition. He died in the hospital that night. Feeling confused, depressed, and lost, I went to the top floor of my igloo and was about to jump when the weirdest thing happened. Jimmy's spirit materialized in front of me and told me, 'yo man your ban is over.' So I got on my computer and logged in to SPPf. Like Jimmy said, my banishment had expired. Feeling renewed, I proceeded to post stupid things and spam opinion to my heart's content.

tl;dr I need SPPf to operate

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    It's quite the opposite to be honest.

When I was banned for 2 weeks I went into a state of awful emotional trauma and began feeling suicidal. I began cutting myself and shunning my friends. They told me I needed I get help. Help, eh? I wasn't going to let them control my life, no sir. So whilst they slept, I drew mustaches on their faces in PERMANENT marker. That'll teach them to boss me around. But then I began to feel lonely, so I sought friendship in the form of an animal, a dog to be exact.
    His name was Jimmy. I walked Jimmy until one day he got run over and put in critical condition. He died in the hospital that night. Feeling confused, depressed, and lost, I went to the top floor of my igloo and was about to jump when the weirdest thing happened. Jimmy's spirit materialized in front of me and told me, 'yo man your ban is over.' So I got on my computer and logged in to SPPf. Like Jimmy said, my banishment had expired. Feeling renewed, I proceeded to post stupid things and spam opinion to my heart's content.

tl;dr I need SPPf to operate
    On a similar note, in my younger days there was this kid who lived in a trailer at the end of town who apparently had sex with his dog when we were in middle school. All I can say for sure is that he didn't have internet, and soon after that he didn't have a dog, either. I wonder if he's died in a dumpster fire yet?

EDIT: According to Facebook, not only has he not died in a dumpster fire yet, but he hasn't died at all. I find that hard to believe. The world truly is a wide and mysterious place.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    On a similar note, in my younger days there was this kid who lived in a trailer at the end of town who apparently had sex with his dog when we were in middle school. All I can say for sure is that he didn't have internet, and soon after that he didn't have a dog, either. I wonder if he's died in a dumpster fire yet?

EDIT: According to Facebook, not only has he not died in a dumpster fire yet, but he hasn't died at all. I find that hard to believe. The world truly is a wide and mysterious place.
    He is likely a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    this one time i got banned and nothing out of the ordinary happened

who knew

Points to Skiks for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in the signature.

It's a subtle effect. Kind of how a lot of people no longer realize they've learned something after they've learned it.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

this one time i got banned and nothing out of the ordinary happened
    I cried a little

Hi, kids!

Do you feel that way or do you know empirically?

Oh my god, you guys

I was driving and Madness by Muse started playing on the radio, and a few seconds later I passed a street called Muse. I will never forget this moment.

Oh my god, you guys

I was driving and Madness by Muse started playing on the radio, and a few seconds later I passed a street called Muse. I will never forget this moment.
    Cool story bro.

Ikr,

I already have a book deal

I would not.

Oh my god, you guys

what is muse?

You are my muse jb

bel, you've been my muse ever since I saw your gorgeous face.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    what is muse?
    an extremely poor man's radiohead
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Page 1188 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast