Page 1400 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 400130013501390139613971398139914001401140214031404141014501500 ... LastLast
Results 34,976 to 35,000 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    I guess Kreis doesn't want "what Beyonce is on" anymore.
    turns out that it really causes terrible **** to happen to you on the inside.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I still haven't seen a plow on my street and it's been about half a week since we've had any snowfall. Yesterday I spent an hour and a half shoveling my car out so I could get groceries. The only plows I've seen anywhere are just going over streets that are already fine.

Gotta love it.
    We got ours plowed pretty early on, but not before my dad got his minivan stuck on the way out of the sub division XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

So you guys know how depending on what time you fall asleep or wake up, a specific time is considered really early or really late? For example, 2 nights ago I went to bed really late, at 5:30 am, which is when my mom was awake, and she would call that really early.

So even though that was technically Thursday morning, it still felt like Wednesday night because that was the time I went to bed, not waking up. I woke up Thursday afternoon at 1pm, but for some reason I was tired early (probably because I went out) and I fell asleep at 9pm. I woke up after that at 1:30am, so I just called that "a really long nap".

It is now 7am and I'm still awake. But I'm really confused about this: am I up really early or really late? Is this still Thursday night for me, or Friday morning? Was that really a nap, or did I just sleep early and wake up early?

I hope I don't sound dumb right now, but I may or may not be sleep deprived.

Conquest: A Fan Fiction

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    So you guys know how depending on what time you fall asleep or wake up, a specific time is considered really early or really late? For example, 2 nights ago I went to bed really late, at 5:30 am, which is when my mom was awake, and she would call that really early.

So even though that was technically Thursday morning, it still felt like Wednesday night because that was the time I went to bed, not waking up. I woke up Thursday afternoon at 1pm, but for some reason I was tired early (probably because I went out) and I fell asleep at 9pm. I woke up after that at 1:30am, so I just called that "a really long nap".

It is now 7am and I'm still awake. But I'm really confused about this: am I up really early or really late? Is this still Thursday night for me, or Friday morning? Was that really a nap, or did I just sleep early and wake up early?

I hope I don't sound dumb right now, but I may or may not be sleep deprived.
    The way you perceive time does not change what time is. It is really early, on Friday and I'm sorry to inform you but that sounded pretty dumb.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The way you perceive time does not change what time is. It is really early, on Friday and I'm sorry to inform you but that sounded pretty dumb.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big bowl of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big bowl of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff.
    Why this statement was on my brothers wedding "save-the-date" thing, I'll never know. Guess he's way too into Dr. Who XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    The perception of time is far from strict, however our defined concept of time is quite strict.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The perception of time is far from strict, however our defined concept of time is quite strict.
    Hey man, I'm just looking at it from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint.

Since when were deep fried donut bacon cheeseburgers a thing?

Ever since it was thought up most likely...And I want one now.
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Since when were deep fried donut bacon cheeseburgers a thing?
    That... sort of sounds gross, actually.

Well, donuts are already fried (the good ones at least) then just add 2 types of meat (Beef and Bacon) and cheese, everything tastes better with cheese XD
    #AlphaSapphire

Sounds like a great start to a Saturday, if you ask me.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Horde Battles are really annoying. I just got out of a Horde Battle with a bunch of Bellsprouts that kept spamming Sleep Powder.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

omg they violated the sleep clause

Here I go again, posting things without quoting the posts that I am responding to. That's a bad habit. Oh, well. It doesn't matter all that much anyway.

~Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

I just gave out my first perma-ban today. I am already starting to worry about going mad with power.

Of course that's probably small potatoes compared to the experiences mods and admins on SPPF.
    Last edited by Zazie; 11th January 2014 at 4:04 AM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    And I want one now.

Really?
    Last edited by Jb; 11th January 2014 at 4:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I just gave out my first perma-ban today. I am already starting to worry about going mad with power.
    Where are you a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Where are you a mod?
    Facebook group for my university anime club. It's pretty different from a forum, less troublemakers, but things are also a little more personal.

I actually tried to make them a forum, but people complained that trolls would come an ruin everything.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    everything tastes better with cheese XD

american cheese is gross
    life is
    a game

Cheddar > All imo

Had a guy in my old work that was cheese crazy. I remember we used to tease him for it, coming in from Subway all the time. XD

Ah good times.
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Hey guys I'm organising a UU Singles Tournament pretty soon and would be interested if people would like to join! Please PM me for details. Thanks!

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Cheddar > All imo
    +100000000000000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Cheddar > All imo
    pepper jack is where it's at

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    pepper jack is where it's at
    Never thought I'd be agreeing with JB, but here I am. Gonna go cry in shame now.

Page 1400 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 400130013501390139613971398139914001401140214031404141014501500 ... LastLast