Page 131 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 31811211271281291301311321331341351411812311131 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #3251
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Cool Cool River
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    The circlejerk in this thread is plain incredible.
    Oh and this CLEARLY isn't a ploy to get an invite? Whore.

  2. #3252
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    this is my second usertitle
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    Except for the fact that you owe China over a trillion dollars.

    Continue being a good patriot for your third world shithole though, you're providing the rest of us here in the smarter countries plenty of entertainment.

  3. #3253
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling, or just truly are a pretentious and imbecile. I'll argue anyway; your posts are so devoid of any intelligence it's amusing.
    Devoid of intelligence, you say? However do you know? You seem to have very little experience with this "intelligence" thing.

    Nope. He made a joke. You jumped to the defence of your ~fabulous~ country, and threw a hissy-fit.
    He made a joke and then I made a joke. You can read the thread and see that this is the case. You *can* read, right? Or are you just missing the reading comprehension bit?

    Also, outline exactly where I made a hissy fit and he didn't. Go. Do it. Or resume your circlejerk and ignore it because you're a gigantic vagina.

    Except what I posted had to do with physical geography, specifically the world map. You're asking about geopolitics, which had nothing to do with what I posted. As a fifteen year old school boy I haven't quite reached that chapter yet :'(
    You're 15-years old? That explains a lot. I guess we're done here.

    And knowledge of physical geography is worthless without understanding what it means and what implications it has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Oh and this CLEARLY isn't a ploy to get an invite? Whore.
    Expressing disgust at the circlejerk? What part of that says "invite me please" to you?

    Besides, I thought I told you to go away. Shoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korusan View Post
    Except for the fact that you owe China over a trillion dollars.

    Continue being a good patriot for your third world shithole though, you're providing the rest of us here in the smarter countries plenty of entertainment.
    The USA is literally not a third-world country. Literally. Not. Go look up "third world" and you might learn why.

    Or ignore this post and go watch more stupid Doctor Who starring the hack David Tennant or whatever other third-rate British **** they've dug out of the ground to replace him.
    Last edited by Crezth; 9th November 2011 at 12:34 AM.

  4. #3254
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    355

    Default

    You don't have to be so rude, Crezth.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  5. #3255
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Cool Cool River
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    Expressing disgust at the circlejerk? What part of that says "invite me please" to you?

    Besides, I thought I told you to go away. Shoo.
    Like your shameless flirting with Geekachu, we can all see your attempts at reverse psychology.

    "Oh god you guys are just vile with your circlejerking, it's just disgusting." Methinks the boy doth protest too much. I just checked your profile too, and it says your favourite pokemon is Starmie, and we all know what that means you cheeky minx.

    You are a shameless hussy. N e way I tire of this.

  6. #3256
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    this is my second usertitle
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    more
    Hahaha it's no wonder everyone hates you stupid Americans.

    Go die from a lack of health care or because of those damn Musselmen taking your jobs or something.

  7. #3257
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korusan View Post
    Continue being a good patriot for your third world shithole.
    You're joking, right?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  8. #3258
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Like your shameless flirting with Geekachu, we can all see your attempts at reverse psychology.

    "Oh god you guys are just vile with your circlejerking, it's just disgusting." Methinks the boy doth protest too much. I just checked your profile too, and it says your favourite pokemon is Starmie, and we all know what that means you cheeky minx.

    You are a shameless hussy. N e way I tire of this.
    GODDAMNIT YOU CAUGHT ME

    *grabs pants and leaps out the window*

  9. #3259
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    He made a joke and then I made a joke. You can read the thread and see that this is the case. You *can* read, right? Or are you just missing the reading comprehension bit?
    YOU GOT ME. I'm on an internet forum, but alas, I can't read. Shame.

    Also, outline exactly where I made a hissy fit and he didn't. Go. Do it. Or resume your circlejerk and ignore it because you're a gigantic vagina.
    Quotes at the bottom of this. My you do take the internet seriously. Makes me wonder how you react in real life.

    And knowledge of physical geography is worthless without understanding what it means and what implications it has.
    Ah yes, but my jab was at the lack of knowledge Americans have of the world map. Bringing geopolitical geography into tjis has nothing to do with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    "Americant?" Is that a phrase that could be used in a sentence like "American't do anything except save Britain in wartime because the British can't win wars unless they're fought against third-worlders and indigenous people of lands they indiscriminately conquer and whose populations they then enslave?"

    You must be confused, because I need to use a magnifying glass to identify Britain's relevance on the world stage. Could it be projection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    Just pointing out that you seem to have a tenuous grasp of history. You realize that the pro-gun culture prevalent in America is a direct product of British colonial policy? That there'd be no love-affair with guns in this country if it weren't for the tyranny that was commonplace in the British Empire?

    It's not even like you guys learned your lesson after that, you just moved on to go enslave some brown people instead. You guys were so sycophantic and self-centered that you couldn't even keep a handle on a ragged bunch of expatriates, so you went off to imperialize the entire rest of the world. And then when you guys had to fight wars with other countries that also had guns, you needed help.

    Just sayin', don't throw bricks if you live in a huge glass house forged from the blood of diamond-mining African slave children.

    e: I also like how it's facetious when you make a comment about Americans, but the moment someone takes a jab back at you it becomes furious nationalism. I'm curious, how come your rampant cognitive dissonance doesn't keep you up at night?
    Please, keep posring. Your egocentric and patriotic posts make for great reading. I honestly have no idea how one person can be so stupid. I mean, I knew Americans weren't the brightest, but you're just mind-boggling.

  10. #3260
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    *grabs pants and leaps out the window*
    Now, let's just hope that window's on the 16th floor, with a thorny rose bush on the ground directly below it.
    Running for the thrill of it

  11. #3261
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Korousan vs Pseudo-intellectual American lover. A battle for the ages.

    YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

  12. #3262
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unoriginal location avenue
    Posts
    402

    Default

    oh Canada, our home and native land

  13. #3263
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    This thread is turning into WWIII.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  14. #3264
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    You people are pretty dumb.

    Someone tell me why I'm patriotic. What about my posts is patriotic?

    Honestly? Does a single one of you even know what you're talking about?

  15. #3265
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know!?
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I missed something again, didn't I?
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

  16. #3266
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Suddenly playing Modern Warfare 3 seems like a good idea.

  17. #3267
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    Suddenly playing Modern Warfare 3 seems like a good idea.
    Skyward sword is my anticipated game for October. Hopefully it's as good as ign and game informer say it will be It might be the second game I ever buy on launch day. (The first being Pokemon Platinum)

    YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

  18. #3268
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    You people are pretty dumb.

    Someone tell me why I'm patriotic. What about my posts is patriotic?

    Honestly? Does a single one of you even know what you're talking about?
    Ooh, ooh, pick me!

    I'm an American, and I'd like to point this out before anything else: America is pretty freakin' great most of the time compared to some other countries. We have religious freedom, freedom of speech, (etc.) and a bunch of other stuff that many other countries don't have. That's why people immigrate to America. Because of what they've heard about the great freedoms of the country...

    And then they get slapped in the face with the cold, hard truth. America is in more debt than anyone can comprehend, is led by a bunch of whiny assholes who can't agree on anything, still intolerent of many minorities, largely obese, and the whole "American dream" thing? Good luck with that. The only way you'll be successful is if you're born into a middle class or higher family. "Rags to riches" is the exception, not the rule.

    So, yeah. That's all I have to say about that.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  19. #3269
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Oh, no, that's not what I meant. I was trying to name the most banal, brain- and soul-ravaging activity I could possibly think of and say that it seemed like a good idea (i.e. compared to being in this thread).

    My hopes are not high for Skyward Sword. But I also don't have a Wii. i've gotten two games on launch day this year, both PSP titles and both RPGs. I should probably feel bad about this, but somehow, **** no.

  20. #3270
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobii View Post
    Skyward sword is my anticipated game for October. Hopefully it's as good as ign and game informer say it will be It might be the second game I ever buy on launch day. (The first being Pokemon Platinum)
    The only game I've ever bought on release day was Pokemon Pearl.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  21. #3271
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Route 124
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero View Post
    I missed something again, didn't I?
    Nope, nothing at all. Just another fabulous day in misc.

    Honestly though, both sides are starting to become insufferable. Americans calling non-americans gun shy wimps and non-americans calling Americans gun toting rednecks. Just like how we used to fight each other in the old days.

    Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

    (Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

  22. #3272
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    You people are pretty dumb.
    Not as dumb as Americans.

    Someone tell me why I'm patriotic. What about my posts is patriotic?
    Well you viciously jumped to the defence of your country after a joke, and continued to blow things out of proportion because of said joke. Plus you're American so you have to be patriotic. And obese.

    Honestly? Does a single one of you even know what you're talking about?
    I do :[

  23. #3273
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    Ooh, ooh, pick me!

    I'm an American, and I'd like to point this out before anything else: America is pretty freakin' great most of the time compared to some other countries. We have religious freedom, freedom of speech, (etc.) and a bunch of other stuff that many other countries don't have. That's why people immigrate to America. Because of what they've heard about the great freedoms of the country...

    And then they get slapped in the face with the cold, hard truth. America is in more debt than anyone can comprehend, is led by a bunch of whiny assholes who can't agree on anything, still intolerent of many minorities, largely obese, and the whole "American dream" thing? Good luck with that. The only way you'll be successful is if you're born into a middle class or higher family. "Rags to riches" is the exception, not the rule.

    So, yeah. That's all I have to say about that.
    An amusingly good post amidst this crapstorm.

    Quote Originally Posted by rusaemfrlg View Post
    Nope, nothing at all. Just another fabulous day in misc.

    Honestly though, both sides are starting to become insufferable. Americans calling non-americans gun shy wimps and non-americans calling Americans gun toting rednecks. Just like how we used to fight each other in the old days.
    The hilarious thing is I didn't even do that. All I did was make a joke about England as a retort to a joke about Americans and all these whiny butthurt people started clogging up the thread with their horribly reasoned and poorly-thought-out shitposts.

  24. #3274
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mount Olympus
    Posts
    217

    Default

    It has been 5,000,000 years since I was here, but im back!

    Click him please!

  25. #3275
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Attention: Not all Americans are white, fat, gun-toting rednecks. Some look like this.




    The argument can be made that this still counts as gun-toting, but that's for you to interpret.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Page 131 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 31811211271281291301311321331341351411812311131 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •