Page 873 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 773823863869870871872873874875876877883923973 ... LastLast
Results 21,801 to 21,825 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Political debates on Facebook is fun.
    Funny how if that gut was actually a Navy Seal, he'd probably be put in jail for saying that...

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Funny how if that gut was actually a Navy Seal, he'd probably be put in jail for saying that...
    I liked the part where he was trained in "gorilla warfare." I didn't know the great apes had created a structured means of fighting and killing one another for territory and power. The question is, what good would it do him, unless he were fighting gorillas? Mysteries.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

What is gorilla warfare anyway?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I liked the part where he was trained in "gorilla warfare." I didn't know the great apes had created a structured means of fighting and killing one another for territory and power. The question is, what good would it do him, unless he were fighting gorillas? Mysteries.
    He was probably referring to Guerrilla warfare, which is when citizens fight..

Yea, something tells me he wasn't trained in that...
    My posts finally mean something here!

My posts finally mean something here!
    No they don't.

:/ It was scratched out for a reason, I was kidding...

Same thing that I said, citizens fighting...

Okay.

It makes me wonder what this kid said to him that he went on a rampage?
    岩根雅明=♡

That's not exactly a sound definition.

Also, "probably"...?

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    My favorite part has always been where he's in the Navy and still has access to the Marines' weapon arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    My favorite part has always been where he's in the Navy and still has access to the Marines' weapon arsenal.
    My personal favorite part is....well, actually this.
    But I also like how he can kill you in over 700 different ways with just his bare hands.

You act like you've never seen that before.
    Here's the beautiful song version of it.
    I'm thinking about whether I should show this to my brother or not.
    Meh, I probably will, even though my mom made me promise not to get him around swear words too much. This is epic XD

Spoiler:- Credits:

i liked when he said that he's contacting his secret network of spies as we speak.
    岩根雅明=♡

KickAsh I like your signature, it's good to know that Bruce Lee supports safe sex and condoms.

KickAsh I like your signature, it's good to know that Bruce Lee supports safe sex and condoms.
    I know I'm detracting from your joke, but oh well...

That's Jackie Chan, isn't it? It is, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    i liked when he said that he's contacting his secret network of spies as we speak.
    Right now I can recall at least 3 trolls in the past few months that threatened to find my IP

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post

Yes he is. I'd recognize him among thousands.

It makes me wonder what this kid said to him that he went on a rampage?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    I think that's the first time I've seen that here, thank you.

Ah, the General Chat thread II.
    When you want to have LOLs if you day goes horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I think that's the first time I've seen that here, thank you.
    I would've been happier if you had posted the copypasta response to it, but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    Ah, the General Chat thread II.
    When you want to have LOLs if you day goes horrible.
    Eeeexactly XD
    Have a funny gif http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...O/gifs/ilu.gif

I would've been happier if you had posted the copypasta response to it, but eh.
    I'm sorry I let you down

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I'm sorry I let you down
    You've failed me yet again, Starscream.

What is gorilla warfare anyway?
    It's when a woman doesn't cater to her man's needs like she's supposed to and they throw her to gorillas.

You're on the right track though, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    It's when a woman doesn't cater to her man's needs like she's supposed to and they throw her to gorillas.

You're on the right track though, don't worry.
    Actually, I thought it involved this. (e: reverted to link because that's way bigger than i thought)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 873 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 773823863869870871872873874875876877883923973 ... LastLast