Page 950 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 85090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast
Results 23,726 to 23,750 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #23726
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    347

    Default

    I have a feeling this guy will fight right in with this thread.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  2. #23727
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A handful of dust
    Posts
    2,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    I have a feeling this guy will fight right in with this thread.
    Who are you?

  3. #23728
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    Who are you?
    Exactly .
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  4. #23729
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
    College is a healthy experience, I recommend to everyone.
    but the debt, man

    (never mind that you'll be making enough money to pay it off and live decently if you weren't a complete idiot for those 4-5 years, i need excuses to not be social after i turn 18 ever)
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  5. #23730
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    Who are you?
    He is a Christian who is not ashamed to admit it, which is weird because most Jesus religions are 90% shame and gay hating.

  6. #23731
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    918

    Default

    people saying "i'm a christian and not ashamed to admit it" are like people saying "i'm white and not ashamed to admit it"

    like good for you, you belong to a group of privilege, here's a gold star
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  7. #23732
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    people saying "i'm a christian and not ashamed to admit it" are like people saying "i'm white and not ashamed to admit it"

    like good for you, you belong to a group of privilege, here's a gold star
    Or "I'm straight and not ashamed to admit it."

  8. #23733
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    918

    Default

    "i'm a straight, christian white male american from a wealthy family, FEEL BAD FOR MY LIFE'S HARDSHIPS ;__________;"
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  9. #23734
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    "i'm a straight, christian white male american from a wealthy family, FEEL BAD FOR MY LIFE'S HARDSHIPS ;__________;"
    ..........
    Don't get me started.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  10. #23735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    but the debt, man

    (never mind that you'll be making enough money to pay it off and live decently if you weren't a complete idiot for those 4-5 years, i need excuses to not be social after i turn 18 ever)
    This is implying that people will be able to get a job after they graduate.
    This is also implying that people who are able to get a job after they graduate will make enough to pay their debts back.
    College does not guarantee you a job at all. It makes you more desirable than someone who DIDN'T go to college, but you are not guaranteed anything after you graduate, except years of debt.
    EXCITEMENT.

  11. #23736
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    I'm gay and not afraid to admit it!

    Aw dammit I did it wrong

    Star-Lord

  12. #23737
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,894

    Default

    I'm afraid and not afraid to admit it.

    No, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, either.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  13. #23738
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    You start by being in shape js
    You don't say?
    I'm certainly glad you informed me because I was about to go out tomorrow and begin jumping across the tops of buildings downtown.
    Whew, that was close.

  14. #23739
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    This is implying that people will be able to get a job after they graduate.
    This is also implying that people who are able to get a job after they graduate will make enough to pay their debts back.
    College does not guarantee you a job at all. It makes you more desirable than someone who DIDN'T go to college, but you are not guaranteed anything after you graduate, except years of debt.
    EXCITEMENT.
    tell me more about how you spent 4 years not developing any marketable skills

    (also tell me more about how you didn't spend the next 2-4 years after that in grad school)

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    You don't say?
    I'm certainly glad you informed me because I was about to go out tomorrow and begin jumping across the tops of buildings downtown.
    Whew, that was close.
    but you're doing parkour, not being peter parker.
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  15. #23740
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Route 124
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    People are speaking in memes. I think this conversation has devolved into irrelevance.

    It is tempting to not go onto college in order to avoid debt. But, I don't want to work in retail my whole life.

    If you're going for a sociology major, then yeah, you're wasting your time. I'm contemplating a geology major. I still have to take more years of math and science courses to do it. I have to be able to do calculus, chemistry and physics. I'm 20 right now (Yeah, i've been a loser for the last 2 years not knowing what to do). It will take a long time before i'm ready to enter the field. But I figure it might be worth doing that rather than taking the easy option and going for a business degree.

    Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

    (Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

  16. #23741
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tecksas
    Posts
    7,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    He is a Christian who is not ashamed to admit it, which is weird because most Jesus religions are 90% shame and gay hating.
    That's actually a generalization. That's just the way the general public like to view Christian's mainstream wise. They don't hate on them, they don't condone their choice behavior lifestyles that are not in line with biblical standard, not the person.

  17. #23742
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    504

    Default

    I'm baaaaack... More of a matter of not remembering my password and not caring enough to look into it than anything else, BUT STILL...

    Oh god I'm so freaked out about college even though I still have a couple of years left. My mom keeps on wanting me to do this program where I take half of my classes for free up at a community college my junior and senior years, but I would need a car and universities hate seeing it on applications... Then again I don't have a single penny saved up for college. Plus I have no clue what I want to do... There's a significant difference between what I'm good at and what has a realistic chance of making enough money... Yay future

    Ooh, and slightly relevant: in my English class today we were debating on weather or not the wealthy have an academic advantage, and a girl stood up and said "well the poor always conplain that they "deserve to go to college", but honestly money has nothing to do with college. If the poor were actually smart they wod get scholarships. I think they're parents we're poor because they were lazy, and that means that their kids probably are to"

  18. #23743
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Morrowind
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    I'm baaaaack... More of a matter of not remembering my password and not caring enough to look into it than anything else, BUT STILL...

    Oh god I'm so freaked out about college even though I still have a couple of years left. My mom keeps on wanting me to do this program where I take half of my classes for free up at a community college my junior and senior years, but I would need a car and universities hate seeing it on applications... Then again I don't have a single penny saved up for college. Plus I have no clue what I want to do... There's a significant difference between what I'm good at and what has a realistic chance of making enough money... Yay future

    Ooh, and slightly relevant: in my English class today we were debating on weather or not the wealthy have an academic advantage, and a girl stood up and said "well the poor always conplain that they "deserve to go to college", but honestly money has nothing to do with college. If the poor were actually smart they wod get scholarships. I think they're parents we're poor because they were lazy, and that means that their kids probably are to"
    One word..... LOANS.

  19. #23744
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    Ooh, and slightly relevant: in my English class today we were debating on weather or not the wealthy have an academic advantage, and a girl stood up and said "well the poor always conplain that they "deserve to go to college", but honestly money has nothing to do with college. If the poor were actually smart they wod get scholarships. I think they're parents we're poor because they were lazy, and that means that their kids probably are to"
    it's a pity i wasn't in that class somehow because good lord i would've made that girl cry by the time i was done responding
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  20. #23745
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    **** I'm back too. Although my time here was abrief 2 months in the fall of 2011 I have decided to start checking back here. I would also like to say that I have finally entered the american workforce as a dishwasher. But he'll if you want to work in a kitchen you gotta start somewhere. Plus 8.50 is not a bad starting wage. Added to the fact that in a simple 3 months it could be as high a 8.80.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  21. #23746
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Bark Town, Johto
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Oncoming Storm View Post
    **** I'm back too. Although my time here was abrief 2 months in the fall of 2011 I have decided to start checking back here. I would also like to say that I have finally entered the american workforce as a dishwasher. But he'll if you want to work in a kitchen you gotta start somewhere. Plus 8.50 is not a bad starting wage. Added to the fact that in a simple 3 months it could be as high a 8.80.
    Welcome back Doc =)
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

  22. #23747
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    but you're doing parkour, not being peter parker.
    i c wat u did thar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Oncoming Storm View Post
    Plus 8.50 is not a bad starting wage. Added to the fact that in a simple 3 months it could be as high a 8.80.
    That'.... that's good?

  23. #23748
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    That'.... that's good?
    it is in your third-world southern neighbour, at least
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  24. #23749
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i can think of so many OBJECTIONS about this.
    Many? Object then.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  25. #23750
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    He is a Christian who is not ashamed to admit it, which is weird because most Jesus religions are 90% shame and gay hating.
    Those are just the people in it that actually have no idea on the way Christ works
    or maybe im just the only non gay bashing and non-damnating Christian
    oopsie

Page 950 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 85090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •